PDA

View Full Version : sts please configure low level PvP

Cadbura
09-09-2015, 02:01 AM
1.) Why there is a special zone in PvP and TdM wherein only lv 1 and lv 2 are allowed to go in?
-> I'm a level 3 OP twink and its really unfair for all higher twinks because they can farm the new players. I know several lv 2 who managed to get to CTF lb and tdm little do all know. if you will please remove that bracket level 1-2 'cause its quite unfair for us. Yes, there is a zone 1-3 but it rarely happens just as rare as getting an arcane item.
2.) Why level 1-2-3-4 cant trade and accept or give gifts?
-> Why sts? its not convenient for us lv 2-3-4 twinks trading our gears to each other.

This is my seond time posting this and hoping to be noticed by sts. Thanks!

kinzmet
09-09-2015, 09:43 AM
The solution is to make a pvp ceiling.

Level 1-5 room, where only levels 1-5 can join.
Level 5-10 room, where only levels 5-10 can join.
Level 10-15 room, where only levels 10-15 can join.
....and so on.

This will force the people to play in the max level for that bracket. Soon all people your going against would also be level 5 if your playing on that 1-5 bracket. There will be fairness in terms of level.

The only problem on this is people already invested in between number levels (like me, where i ussualy play at 16). And finding re'investment would be a pain.

Cadbura
09-10-2015, 02:57 AM
lol? thats not gonna work

Cadbura
09-10-2015, 03:05 AM
Why sts made a bracket level 1-2? although theres a bracket 1-3???! what for? so level 2s can be the top of the foodchain then farm starters and their dummies?

To be honest lv 2 twinks cant kill each other since all their matches are endless because of the armor pets like that sts recently released which is the squirrels and no one can stop them from enjoying the 1-2 environment.

Notsocoooool was already banned being the rank 1 in tdm kills because of dummy farming. Well if sts did removed the special bracket, we lv 3s can prevent these issues.