PDA

View Full Version : Itemization, Farming, and Upcoming Mythic Sets

Carapace
09-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Hello!

There have been some large discussions going on in relation to Ren'gol Elites, current item progression, and how we are currently structuring farmables in said content. First, thank you for all of the feedback and ongoing participation regarding this and future content. We do read it, and while we don't always respond it becomes a part of our everyday discussion related to new and upcoming content as well as current content. The threads and ideas being shared are of great benefit to us, and so with that knowledge we come to you with a more detailed glimpse of things to come in AL, and what their roles serve in order to help alleviate concerns relating to future content and item progression.

Farming

Normal Ren'gol Dungeons
Legionnaire's Insignia
The notable farming item in Ren'gol normal dungeons are the Legionnaire's Insignias. There have been a lot of discussions surrounding these and we want to assure you they are dropping at the same rate as they were previously. The notable change is that more players are farming in Elite's and Legionnaire's Insignias do not drop in Elite content, and this is by design. The ebb and flow of supply and demand will encourage farming as necessary for Legionnaire's Insignias.

Elite Ren'gol Dungeons
Orc Fangs
This is one of the important farmed items in the Elite content, obviously relevant to the Mythic quest lines that recently became available.

Ancestral Rune
Also used as part of the Mythic Quest Line Craft requirements

The King Awakens Event
Orc Effigy - A new crafted item that similar to the love elixirs provides the user a buff, and progresses a community goal
Orc Effigy Crafting Materials
Orc Hair - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
Orc Necklace - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
Orc Armor Scrap - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity

Arcane Pet - Stampy - A new Crafted Arcane Pet that shares a parallels with Nekro as a crafted pet in stat distribution and power
Stampy Crafting Materials
Recipe - Vendor Purchased for Orc Tags (Tradeable, and Stashable, consumed on use)
Egg Shell Piece - Vendor Purchased for Planar Fragments (Tradeable, and Stashable)
Essence of the Beast - Drop from Elite King Awakens Boss, and Elite Orc King Chests (Tradeable, and Stashable)
Arcane Shard - Everyone is very familiar with this!

Tiered Crafted Weapons
This is a unique pyramid-esque crafting idea. Starting from Common quality drops of Staff, Dagger, and 2H Axe, players will be able to trade and farm to craft special Legendary Weapons with new procs to use. Every step of the process can be traded, including the final product. We're expecting this to be a lot of fun for players to play with as part of this event!

Itemization

As many of you may or may not be aware, with the Ren'gol Expansion we began a restructuring of how item power scales in Arcane Legends. In its previous form items were becoming an unrealistic power curve to maintain that was creating a great divide among the player base. We effectively had two very unbalanced tiers of players, the super powerful and the under geared. The changes we made moving into Ren'gol were an expected start to an important transition, the middle of which we are sitting in now.

To reflect for a moment, we have seen a positive growth of player equality, community, and a reduction of large inflation as better and more appropriate items become more accessible for everyone to acquire. While perception would dictate that there are now far too many Arcane's and Mythic's out there in the game, we are consciously monitoring the rate at which these items are being introduced and are pleased with how things are progressing. Things are on the right path!

A major component of this item transition is the power curve, as was already mentioned. Previously we were one upping previous content in such a way it became a massive boost in power. It made for obvious upgrades, and not a lot of choice in regards to gear and jewel load outs. The rarity of such items also created a large divide in the player base. This is what is in a state of flux right now. The answer to this equation is that there is a plan in place that takes into account recent feedback and discussions related to itemization and power, but still maintains an appropriate, sustainable curve for the future of the game moving forward. While it feels like there is no reason or items to upgrade to, it is a necessity to normalize and bring everyone in line before the differentiation in power becomes apparent. As we get into future updates to the game, starting we feel with the "King Awakens" event, we should see these concerns begin to dissipate and the overall value of content being run to also increase.

Mythic Set

There was a lot of good feedback related to this set, and we are going to make some adjustments to make them more attractive and relevant. The most notable of which will be a flat 200 Health bonus and 2.5 Damage as part of equipping the entire set, in addition to the skill modification bonuses. Concerns around the PvP aspect of the set also has us thinking about the proper way to handle it. One direction is to apply the bonus only in PvE, and the other is to allow Rogue Traps to effect players in PvP. We're considering these options and the implications of each before we make any additional changes.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding through all of this, as systemic change can be a very shocking and uncomfortable thing to go through for a game. We have an amazing community of passionate players, and we absolutely hear what you have to say.

Thanks everyone!

- Carapace

Spell
09-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Woow thanks for the update carapace!

Motherless_Child
09-09-2015, 05:06 PM
2nd...........................

kydrian
09-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Noice :3

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

najcomp
09-09-2015, 05:13 PM
the shards are gone!!!!!in auction lol

Candylicks
09-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Sending you a huge virtual HIGH FIVE Cara. This was AWESOME changes and clarification. Thx for posting.

Edward Coug
09-09-2015, 05:24 PM
I like the move toward progression.

I do have one question. Since the crafted weapons start from common weapons, does this mean no bows and guns?

Fightbeast
09-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Thanks cara :)

Bona Eve
09-09-2015, 05:29 PM
I thought Arc Shards are for weapon crafting and Arc Fossils are for egg crafting, no?
But, the description of them are same anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-09-2015, 05:38 PM
No more shards in auction :nightmare: ........ I knew I should have bought like a couple and kept them stashed :cower:

Anehazaz
09-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Now this is interesting!

Oezheasate
09-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I don't quite understand how the crafted weapon system would work if it really is that?

Carapace
09-09-2015, 05:50 PM
I don't quite understand how the crafted weapon system would work if it really is that?

To articulate even further, it's like this:

Special Common weapon drops
Common Weapon combined with other materials makes a Rare Weapon
Rare Weapon combined with other materials makes Epic Weapon
etc

epicrrr
09-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Essence of the beast tradeable? Please please make it so so we lowvies can craft it via buying all materials needed.

Carapace
09-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Essence of the beast tradeable? Please please make it so so we lowvies can craft it via buying all materials needed.

Yes, all components of that recipe are planned to be tradeable. I've updated the original post to reflect that.

epicrrr
09-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Yes, all components of that recipe are planned to be tradeable. I've updated the original post to reflect that.

Very awesome thanks.

Gonna spread the word now. :)

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 06:13 PM
!!!!! STS YOU CAME THROUGH

That said only applying the mythis bonus in pve would un-motivate many players from getting it, I suggest trying to work around that....

Edward Coug
09-09-2015, 06:14 PM

etc

So, no gun and bow? Since there are no common bows and guns.

Otahaanak
09-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Best Developer post since I've been playing. Thank you for sharing with us the game's direction. It is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-09-2015, 06:47 PM
:eagerness: cant wait for the changes to come!

crudmudgeon
09-09-2015, 06:54 PM
"Starting from Common quality drops of Staff, Dagger, and 2H Axe"

No bows or guns listed in original post.

DarrenPR
09-09-2015, 06:58 PM
That's fine and all... but if you're going to scale up elite mobs the same way you used to scale up gear, then please give us something to compete with, instead of new gear weaker than last season's gear.

Bidiel
09-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Zzzzzzzz i sold many shard for 250k -.- many fangs for 16k -.- and more insigmas very cheap :v it would be nice if STS release the information before the stuff xD of that way we will be prepared.

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Ticklish
09-09-2015, 07:31 PM
This will be such a letdown, if that's the case. I guess those will still come from crates.

Ticklish
09-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Zzzzzzzz i sold many shard for 250k -.- many fangs for 16k -.- and more insigmas very cheap :v it would be nice if STS release the information before the stuff xD of that way we will be prepared.

This is them already releasing information beforehand. Problem is there are always people who benefit more from timing of information release. Such as those who were able to purchase shards for less than 400k and now selling them for 4-5x the price in CS.

Thexkid
09-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Awesome stuffs!

Hectororius
09-09-2015, 08:50 PM
My question is why not use the fossil to craft a pet as opposed to the shard which one would assume would be better suited to crafting gears?

It might make more sense to phase out the fossil and replace it with a shard to craft nekro, stampy and other potential future pets and gears.

It always boggled me that Sts always creates new farmable tokens (story tokens, gauntlet coins, the, tags, more teeth, tags, vials, crate tokens, etc.) Why not just have a universal farmable currency similar to energy essences?

Bidiel
09-09-2015, 09:16 PM
My question is why not use the fossil to craft a pet as opposed to the shard which one would assume would be better suited to crafting gears?

It might make more sense to phase out the fossil and replace it with a shard to craft nekro, stampy and other potential future pets and gears.

It always boggled me that Sts always creates new farmable tokens (story tokens, gauntlet coins, the, tags, more teeth, tags, vials, crate tokens, etc.) Why not just have a universal farmable currency similar to energy essences?
I understand ur point, run hauntled or wild or planar tombs to get the same token, the point of the zone is that each zone have their own tokens to make the game with more and variety stuff and make more interesting the game. And have differents tokens make easy save the tokens to get the prize faster, also run hauntled is easier than run elite wilds or planat tombs, run 150 times the hauntled to get universal tokens to get a bar could made the drag bar price drop to 100k :v no sense.

And about the fossil and shard is the same :v is good have more variety of things to craft rather than only 1 stuff

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 10:15 PM
I understand ur point, run hauntled or wild or planar tombs to get the same token, the point of the zone is that each zone have their own tokens to make the game with more and variety stuff and make more interesting the game. And have differents tokens make easy save the tokens to get the prize faster, also run hauntled is easier than run elite wilds or planat tombs, run 150 times the hauntled to get universal tokens to get a bar could made the drag bar price drop to 100k :v no sense.

And about the fossil and shard is the same :v is good have more variety of things to craft rather than only 1 stuff

also it puts demand on more than one item in game, thus making it harder to control the market

Bidiel
09-09-2015, 10:30 PM
also it puts demand on more than one item in game, thus making it harder to control the market
Yes D:

warriorromio
09-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Dont worry bout shards they are more then players are playing game now day..
Price is bumped for once it will come down to 400-500k again soon
Cause getting recipi and other thing is going to be hard then getting shards..
And my 40-50% of guildies are crafting stampy then i will not craft him cause 1 stampy is enough for a party to counter sns
It will just replace 1 toor or 1 maridos from party in pvp
2 nekro will stay in party .
It will remove mari or toor from wvery party..
So pet is not that usefull .
Cause how many players are playing al now days who have sns.
I mean i hardly see 1 or 2 players every day with sns..
With stampy sns will going to be a myth
No one will use him .
Lol market is un stable now days.
If peoples are thinking that price of shards will go up to 2-3 million then its imposible.
It will vome down again..
In a few days after stampy come to market

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Dont worry bout shards they are more then players are playing game now day..
Price is bumped for once it will come down to 400-500k again soon
Cause getting recipi and other thing is going to be hard then getting shards..
And my 40-50% of guildies are crafting stampy then i will not craft him cause 1 stampy is enough for a party to counter sns
It will just replace 1 toor or 1 maridos from party in pvp
2 nekro will stay in party .
It will remove mari or toor from wvery party..
So pet is not that usefull .
Cause how many players are playing al now days who have sns.
I mean i hardly see 1 or 2 players every day with sns..
With stampy sns will going to be a myth
No one will use him .
Lol market is un stable now days.
If peoples are thinking that price of shards will go up to 2-3 million then its imposible.
It will vome down again..
In a few days after stampy come to market

already down 1.2m last i checked

carmine_blade
09-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Hi Carapace, thanks for a thoughtful and informative post :) I have a question, the description for Stampy is: "A new Crafted Arcane Pet that shares a parallels with Nekro as a crafted pet in stat distribution and power"- does this mean its stats will get a boost? They don't seem quite arcane yet.

carmine_blade
09-09-2015, 11:08 PM

Perhaps these crafted legendaries are intended to be competitive with new mythic weapons (gun and bow and glaive/saw?), which surely must be coming (Halloween?).

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi Carapace, thanks for a thoughtful and informative post :) I have a question, the description for Stampy is: "A new Crafted Arcane Pet that shares a parallels with Nekro as a crafted pet in stat distribution and power"- does this mean its stats will get a boost? They don't seem quite arcane yet.

I am currently under the influence that the 75% to remove pools, will change to remove all buffs.....

warriorromio
09-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Lol btw whats comming on helloween
I wana see a mythic maul ...
And after realeasing stampy you can launch sns cause he will not be op after this pet..

aneshsinghblu
09-09-2015, 11:23 PM

etc

what are these "other materials" ? . . . maybe water and nature jewels will be useful now. . or planar essence
hope the weapon crafting system is not like the jewel crafting. . .ridiculous amount of drops needed.
where these other material goin come From??.
if these materials are a new type of loot . . will it not lower our chances for gettin jewel Drops?

Dimitrian
09-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Wow,thanks for the news!

And for those complaining about guns and bows:where the heck did you find common guns and bows?
Eh,well they could have a system for those too...
But wait...did he say 2 handed axe for warrior?

supersyan
09-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Can we have Trees in the maps? So warrior can cut down the trees and mages and rogues can pass

Jazzi
09-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the explanation and the heads-up. Well the insignia part is still a big problem. I personally have received 0 while doing dailies the last 8 days on both my toons. So that is 48 runs without one. Farming for them personally seems like a futile effort.

Thanks for the rest. It gives us some hope. Hope the implementation is extremely good ;)

As for making the set bonus only work in PvE or making traps works in PvP here are my thoughts on that:

1. The items which are good (best) in PvP have the highest value. If u make the bonus only work in PvE you will only further devalue the ingredients and the set.

2. Triple axe throw in PvP is gonna be a problem though. We are yet to see how big of a problem.

3. Even if u allow traps to work in pvp it would not be very helpful because:

a) the usefulness of pulling the opposite team together is questionable at best
b) With all the pets and skills that prevent u from getting stunned, the 100% just won't work. If it did the 4 seconds (correct me if I am wrong about the duration), would be just way too long and certainly enough to wipe the whole opposite team.

It really sound like a vicious circle, you put yourselves into. Anyway I really hope you come up with something brilliant to solve that issue.

P.S. Imho all adjustments to the mythic set, albeit admittedly very needed ones, should be added to the "hefty" set bonus and not to the separate pieces. Make the set bonus truly hefty, so that we really need to choose. As it stands now the choice is clear :)

mesalin
09-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Hmmm sounds great about pet hmm i hope it will be not so hard as new mythic set to craft it but also not too easy tho CX shards up again i should buy one lol

Oezheasate
09-10-2015, 01:37 AM

etc

Thank you for clearing that up, excited for this to be introduced, it seems you guys have taken AL serious again. :)

Scry
09-10-2015, 02:31 AM
Please add some crit to the mythic helm and armor.

debitmandiri
09-10-2015, 03:16 AM
Hmmm.....Imbued weapon ?

Madnex
09-10-2015, 04:32 AM
Arcane Pet - Stampy - A new Crafted Arcane Pet that shares a parallels with Nekro as a crafted pet in stat distribution and power

Parallel in power with Nekro? In stats only.

The new pet's focal point is pool removal which is an issue maybe in one specific PvP clash situation. Nekro is still king of the hill for just about any PvE/PvP situation. Due to that and the crafting requirements which are not in line with the pet's usefulness, Stampy will remain a warrior pet. Feel bad for anyone that went and bulk bought shards.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Dimitrian
09-10-2015, 04:47 AM
Parallel in power with Nekro? In stats only.

The new pet's focal point is pool removal which is an issue maybe in one specific PvP clash situation. Nekro is still king of the hill for just about any PvE/PvP situation. Due to that and the crafting requirements which are not in line with the pet's usefulness, Stampy will remain a warrior pet. Feel bad for anyone that went and bulk bought shards.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Maybe they will buff it.
And if they won't, that means that sts has turned their attention on warriors.

Wazakesy
09-10-2015, 04:48 AM
I abhor the bar filling event, it needs to be really long so sufficient stampies can be produced, or the egg needs to be made within 1-3hr time frame period. The last expansion event simply lasted for less than 48hours.

Titanium
09-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Maybe they will buff it.
And if they won't, that means that sts has turned their attention on warriors.

Let me stop you here ! No more buff nerf buff nerf nerf nerf buff buff.

Candylicks
09-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Can you sticky this thread plz!

Candylicks
09-10-2015, 07:45 AM

It is what it is. Hey I bought runes for 4M before we understood the deal. :/ Just try and do your best and farm it up if you end up taking a loss. I am beyond pleased with this information and appreciate the time they took since the elite map release to tweak it right for us.

supersyan
09-10-2015, 08:07 AM
already down 1.2m last i checked

its now 600k.. and droping

codered
09-10-2015, 08:34 AM
its now 600k.. and droping
Wow,,,free fall,

mesalin
09-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Lol shard was 1m this morning
6 hours later 600k CX
I knew it will be back to normal price

epicrrr
09-10-2015, 10:41 AM
When stampy got to a point when theres too many hope sts release SNS. I believe this is where this is heading.

twoxc
09-10-2015, 11:25 AM
if it hasn't been answered already please do.

Exactly how long is this King awakening event? I hear it's like the love potion and a community team work sort of event. So does this mean Stampy is a limited craft-able arcane pet? and the legendary tiered craft weapons?

pompous
09-10-2015, 11:45 AM
When stampy got to a point when theres too many hope sts release SNS. I believe this is where this is heading.

I think so too. They want to make sns available for everyone to use in PVE without making PVP ridiculous

Edward Coug
09-10-2015, 11:46 AM
I think so too. They want to make sns available for everyone to use in PVE without making PVP ridiculous

That's my take as well.

Daft
09-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Release sns! <3

xmami
09-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Well thank you so much for clarifying things for us. Makes it easier to sleep in arlor at night ;P. I still would like to see an increase in insignia drop rates. However, I understand if doing so will change the crafting dynamics of new mythic. It is definitely time consuming, and although I probably won't get around to crafting al of this new stuff cuz of school, volunteering, etc. I still enjoy AL...especially the events! And I love the ccommunity events!!
*I can't wait until you guys implement back vanities! ! ^-^

Ravager
09-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Allowing these mythic bonuses in pvp shouldnt be a problem at all. Each class will lose close to 800 hp using the set. Warriors are already having their juggernaut skill constantly broken. Less hp will make breaking juggernaut a piece of cake. (Please fix, adjust, scale juggernaut btw)

ryuba
09-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Oo..
I sell my shard 650k before update but that no problem for i bought it 250k..

[ forgiveness ]

Candylicks
09-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Allowing these mythic bonuses in pvp shouldnt be a problem at all. Each class will lose close to 800 hp using the set. Warriors are already having their juggernaut skill constantly broken. Less hp will make breaking juggernaut a piece of cake. (Please fix, adjust, scale juggernaut btw)

Well. I mean giving rogue retraction in pvp is lol... Just you know step around it.

Ravager
09-10-2015, 08:32 PM

Well. I mean giving rogue retraction in pvp is lol... Just you know step around it.

That rogue be more of a glass canon than they already are. I could be wrong. Net retracting could or could not be useful in both tdm and ctf.

Tdm place some around trulle and stand 2 meters from it. A rogue is bound to pierce you or warrior skyward smash you. Youd be surprised at how many people walk BACK INTO a toor fissure and die. Same goes for a trap.

foreveryoung
09-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Helo gm's is the new legendary craftable weapon obtain for any level? If that so it is good for twink users :) :) :)

Trojan2100
09-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Bonus set only works for pve is great idea . Only two out come allowing bonus to jump to pvp ,
One massive complaints than nerf right after causing pve players to suffer

foreveryoung
09-11-2015, 04:19 AM
So lvl 12 char can craft the legendry weapon thats good...gudbye to dws, ss, cap axe ..etc :)

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-11-2015, 05:04 AM
hmm how about the tradable mythic set? i mean you guys only released the armor but still no helm.

Amokaachi
09-11-2015, 03:53 PM
As a rogue, the hp and damage buff is for sure not enough and nobody would use traps at pvp unless there s a 5th skill button. I will be crafting whole set for ap anyways but it just not worth the effort.

ilhanna
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
...Tiered Crafted Weapons
This is a unique pyramid-esque crafting idea. Starting from Common quality drops of Staff, Dagger, and 2H Axe, players will be able to trade and farm to craft special Legendary Weapons with new procs to use. Every step of the process can be traded, including the final product. We're expecting this to be a lot of fun for players to play with as part of this event!

So this tiered crafting is part of the event and ends when event is over? Also with all these craftables planned for event (limited time), any plan for extra crafting slots; further expansion of stash and inventory; better search and delete functions for multiple items, or removal of essences to satchel?

xmami
09-12-2015, 10:45 PM
A suggestion or idea has just come to mind. I heard something about making a gold stampy version. What if... there was a rare loot-able recipe for a golden stampy. Which requires a drag bar...maybe this recipe could be of a one time use. Or limited to three usages or somethin like that.
Lol idk.. I was just thinking .-.

QistineAL
09-13-2015, 10:13 PM
cool.. hope stampy will going wilder.. bhahahahha 😁

Serancha
09-14-2015, 10:26 AM
So this tiered crafting is part of the event and ends when event is over? Also with all these craftables planned for event (limited time), any plan for extra crafting slots; further expansion of stash and inventory; better search and delete functions for multiple items, or removal of essences to satchel?

For all these reasons and more, if they are going to do crafting of common / rare items / epic items into actual gear, it should definitely not be a limited time thing. This type of implementation should be a feature in the main game, not just an event. We don't have enough crafting slots for this to be practical on a limited-time basis, and what's the point?

If the purpose is to give us a use for our trash, why only make it for a week or two? We ALWAYS have trash. Knowing sts they'll drastically lower the drop rates of those specific items, put them only in ren'gol maps, and the legendary stats won't make it worth our while.

Ravager
09-14-2015, 02:56 PM
For all these reasons and more, if they are going to do crafting of common / rare items / epic items into actual gear, it should definitely not be a limited time thing. This type of implementation should be a feature in the main game, not just an event. We don't have enough crafting slots for this to be practical on a limited-time basis, and what's the point?

If the purpose is to give us a use for our trash, why only make it for a week or two? We ALWAYS have trash. Knowing sts they'll drastically lower the drop rates of those specific items, put them only in ren'gol maps, and the legendary stats won't make it worth our while.

I think it's just like for every event where legendary gear is limited. Instead of tokens for these items or randomly looting it, you craft it. If they kept it permanently, these items would devalue very quickly. Maybe they also have something in mind where these crafted legendary gear are constantly refreshed with new ones. One can only hope.

extrapayah
09-14-2015, 08:02 PM
just realized that there aren't bows, guns, and sword and shield as part of tiered legendary crafting... :(

i hope they will do it soon in the future though..., before any mythic weapons released...

Ravager
09-15-2015, 03:58 AM
just realized that there aren't bows, guns, and sword and shield as part of tiered legendary crafting... :(

i hope they will do it soon in the future though..., before any mythic weapons released...

Because for the most part, those are usually from crates or the ingame store for those sets I think and never been farmable.

Amokaachi
09-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Hello!

There have been some large discussions going on in relation to Ren'gol Elites, current item progression, and how we are currently structuring farmables in said content. First, thank you for all of the feedback and ongoing participation regarding this and future content. We do read it, and while we don't always respond it becomes a part of our everyday discussion related to new and upcoming content as well as current content. The threads and ideas being shared are of great benefit to us, and so with that knowledge we come to you with a more detailed glimpse of things to come in AL, and what their roles serve in order to help alleviate concerns relating to future content and item progression.

Farming

Normal Ren'gol Dungeons
Legionnaire's Insignia
The notable farming item in Ren'gol normal dungeons are the Legionnaire's Insignias. There have been a lot of discussions surrounding these and we want to assure you they are dropping at the same rate as they were previously. The notable change is that more players are farming in Elite's and Legionnaire's Insignias do not drop in Elite content, and this is by design. The ebb and flow of supply and demand will encourage farming as necessary for Legionnaire's Insignias.

Elite Ren'gol Dungeons
Orc Fangs
This is one of the important farmed items in the Elite content, obviously relevant to the Mythic quest lines that recently became available.

Ancestral Rune
Also used as part of the Mythic Quest Line Craft requirements

The King Awakens Event
Orc Effigy - A new crafted item that similar to the love elixirs provides the user a buff, and progresses a community goal
Orc Effigy Crafting Materials
Orc Hair - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
Orc Necklace - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
Orc Armor Scrap - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity

Stampy Crafting Materials
Recipe - Vendor Purchased for Orc Tags (Tradeable, and Stashable, consumed on use)
Egg Shell Piece - Vendor Purchased for Planar Fragments (Tradeable, and Stashable)
Essence of the Beast - Drop from Elite King Awakens Boss, and Elite Orc King Chests (Tradeable, and Stashable)
Arcane Shard - Everyone is very familiar with this!

Tiered Crafted Weapons

Itemization

As many of you may or may not be aware, with the Ren'gol Expansion we began a restructuring of how item power scales in Arcane Legends. In its previous form items were becoming an unrealistic power curve to maintain that was creating a great divide among the player base. We effectively had two very unbalanced tiers of players, the super powerful and the under geared. The changes we made moving into Ren'gol were an expected start to an important transition, the middle of which we are sitting in now.

To reflect for a moment, we have seen a positive growth of player equality, community, and a reduction of large inflation as better and more appropriate items become more accessible for everyone to acquire. While perception would dictate that there are now far too many Arcane's and Mythic's out there in the game, we are consciously monitoring the rate at which these items are being introduced and are pleased with how things are progressing. Things are on the right path!

A major component of this item transition is the power curve, as was already mentioned. Previously we were one upping previous content in such a way it became a massive boost in power. It made for obvious upgrades, and not a lot of choice in regards to gear and jewel load outs. The rarity of such items also created a large divide in the player base. This is what is in a state of flux right now. The answer to this equation is that there is a plan in place that takes into account recent feedback and discussions related to itemization and power, but still maintains an appropriate, sustainable curve for the future of the game moving forward. While it feels like there is no reason or items to upgrade to, it is a necessity to normalize and bring everyone in line before the differentiation in power becomes apparent. As we get into future updates to the game, starting we feel with the "King Awakens" event, we should see these concerns begin to dissipate and the overall value of content being run to also increase.

Mythic Set

There was a lot of good feedback related to this set, and we are going to make some adjustments to make them more attractive and relevant. The most notable of which will be a flat 200 Health bonus and 2.5 Damage as part of equipping the entire set, in addition to the skill modification bonuses. Concerns around the PvP aspect of the set also has us thinking about the proper way to handle it. One direction is to apply the bonus only in PvE, and the other is to allow Rogue Traps to effect players in PvP. We're considering these options and the implications of each before we make any additional changes.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding through all of this, as systemic change can be a very shocking and uncomfortable thing to go through for a game. We have an amazing community of passionate players, and we absolutely hear what you have to say.

Thanks everyone!

- Carapace

Wasnt the Stampy Recipe supposed to be tradeable? It is not tradeable nor stashable at the moment.

Ravager
09-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Can we get recipe information and stats for the new crafted legendary weapons? The NPC does not give us much info on this gear.

We don't have much details on what's going on with the King Awakens event either. Many people are lost.

Kyle Holmes
09-15-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm not really sure what's happening here. It looks like the event is started but there is hardly no information in game about it. If some one could enlighten me and let me know if it has or not I will be greatly thankful.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
09-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Damn Bought a Shard Now they have went Back down again lol Sooo Inpatient, But looking forward too this king awaking Lazy Bugger Sleeping all Day, All I need are these Beast Essence & I can craft Stampy got everything else.. Someone Wake Him Up ... Thanks For all the News & Updates Also hit over 1000 RenGols last night still no Arcane Pet But I Knew I'd get an Arcane Pet one way or another Guess it's Threw Crafting & not Chests...

Azrizal Rahimy
10-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Did the Rovohn mission is a long mission?

Mario Andres Moreno
10-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Wow awesome