PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 9, 2015

Remiem
09-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Something stirs.

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Double the Orc Tags, Double the Fun!

Starting tomorrow, receive double the orc tags for all orc tag quest completion! Use orc tags to purchase things like: Nomerite Ingot, Cryogem Fragments, Gold Orcish Chests, Boris the Boar pet, and more!

New Mythic Ring Quest Begins

The Mythic gear quest continues this week with the addition of the Mythic Ring quest. Visit Artificer Rohvohn TOMORROW (9/10) to start the newest leg of the quest.

Game News

Itemization, Farming and Mythics + The King Awakens Event

There has been a lot of discussion over the last couple of weeks about elites and item progression. We've definitely heard you! Our senior designer Carapace took to the forums earlier today to explain some of the deeper design thinking behind the current item progression, as well as divulged some details about how the gear progression will go from here, including The King Awakens world event. Check out his latest post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261399

The King Awakens event arrives SOON! Keep an eye out for another sneak peek on Friday.

Grand Watch Pets Added to Elite Gold Crates

Starting tomorrow, as a part of Grand Watch Crates no longer dropping, you can now loot the pets previously exclusive to Grand Watch Crates from the Gold Crates in their respective campaigns:

- McCraw now drops from Gold and Elite Gold Pirate Chests (Kraken)
- Orion now drops from Gold and Elite Gold Warchests (Nordr)
- Scorn now drops from Gold and Elite Gold Dragonscale Chests (Tindirin)
- Ethyl now drops from Gold and Elite Gold Puzzleboxes (Shuyal)

Bug Fixes

+ Lava spouts are no longer targetable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Caabatric
09-09-2015, 06:15 PM
first......................... would have been but ofc i was delayed by the 120 seconds between posts........................ rip

crudmudgeon
09-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motherless_Child
09-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Double tags..... Cool..... Double insignia is what we really need, though.....

Kingslaughter
09-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Nice...
*11char

Sfubi
09-09-2015, 07:07 PM
I would like to be able to sort my guild list by name, level, amd rank.

Avaree
09-09-2015, 07:11 PM
thanks for the double tag event :0) useful!!

Ticklish
09-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Wow. We have a lot going on lol. Can't afford to dilly-dally now with farming. Will the double tags be for the weekend only?

Thexkid
09-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Awesome double orc tags!

carmine_blade
09-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Exciting! And it's great that you guys continue to hear our feedback <3

Curious, how long does double orc tags last, and is there an event for levels too low to run the Ren'gol maps?

Dimitrian
09-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Was expecting you guys to do a 2x insignia event,but this is nice too...
And when are the back vanities coming :(

Faliziaga
09-10-2015, 01:20 AM
So I assume the Glintstone armor quest is the last quest in the questline. It seems to follow the same order as the Orcslaying quests. Thus, indirectly we are forced to finish the whole set if we want the armor or if we had planned to combine Glintstone helm/armor with Arcane ring/Planar pendant. It would have really been nice if you had planned to release the Glintstone armor directly after the helm to give us the chance to have half the set with our ring and amulet. And those who really want the set bonus could go for the last two parts.

Madnex
09-10-2015, 05:03 AM
Still looking for improvements in insignia drop rates. 25 normal bosses for 10 insignias needs to be a quest. Soon.

debitmandiri
09-10-2015, 05:21 AM
Yes please 2x insignia :D

barristen
09-10-2015, 05:22 AM
Still looking for improvements in insignia drop rates. 25 normal bosses for 10 insignias needs to be a quest. Soon.

+1 to better drop rate,

reiewaun
09-10-2015, 06:21 AM
I would still recommend a bit more add on the myth orcslaying armor and helm itself and not only if we complete the whole quest

Candylicks
09-10-2015, 07:33 AM
We truly disagree on the insignia drop rate. Please look at this or as Madnex suggested add in a quest and remove the randomness of it.

There are some bugs going on in elites maps with both the Gladiators and the Giants. The Giants are misfiring and the attack comes before he swings sometimes. Also, the Gladiators have one bug one possible bug. If you aggro a second mob they will also get the shield but the second mob won't drop the shield even though the Gladiator dies. Also, you have placed a head icon on Gladiator in regular maps, but it's missing in elite maps. Furthermore, we have seen the Gladiator in the past not self-shield but now he does. It has flip flopped back and forth, currently he is self-shielding. Why do we care? Well without the head icon and once the shield goes up he's basically impossible to pinpoint in an orc cluster. Either stick the head icon in elite maps or remove the self-shield so we can see him once again.

Thanks and I wanted to say awesome updates and that I really appreciate Cara's post this week. Looks like we have a lot of neat things in store for the PvE runners.

Serancha
09-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Still looking to be able to run more maps for these items. Running the same map or two with no other options is preventing a lot of people from logging in. Games are supposed to be fun, and variety is the spice of life. Without any variety in the maps we can run, the game is bland and boring. ESPECIALLY since you have stated that there is not to be any significant improvement in gear for some time yet. You need to give us a reason to play. Currently the situation is not enjoyable. We don't want new maps, we want to use the ones we have.

Please.

mesalin
09-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Nice :)
Still wait for double insignia

extrapayah
09-11-2015, 03:18 PM
what about hammerjaw, glacian, samael, and singe? hehe thanks

Ravager
09-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Was the sneak peek for King Awakens posted yet? Its Friday.

Dimitrian
09-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Was the sneak peek for King Awakens posted yet? Its Friday.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/11/85e58b870fed0d762f47d07dc430ef27.jpg

Unfortunately,no teaser friday for us ._.

Bornof1000Kings
09-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I know the insignia thing varies from person to person, but I have to say running the same couple of maps about 80 times and only dropping 2 insignia out of those runs can be a bit disheartening considering how many of them I need; and yes, I know I can just buy them and I would if I only needed a few but it's just plain more fun to farm most of the ingredients myself.

As Madnex stated, some sort of a boss-kill questline could work out; at least I would know that no matter what I could get one every couple days. Making them drop from the giant orcs every now and then could be nice, too, as it would actually give people a reason to kill them rather than just mob skipping all the time.

Wazakesy
09-15-2015, 06:45 AM
Bael 2 spawn event?

noobseller
09-16-2015, 10:55 AM
We need insignia guaranteed droprate or increase droprate at all.

Remiem
09-16-2015, 03:33 PM
New update is live!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?262679-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-September-16-2015