PDA

View Full Version : Stampy craft

Befs
09-09-2015, 06:57 PM
For the crafting of stampy, the new arcane pet, one of the components is bought for planar (egg shell piece).

I think it would be great if, instead of being a reward for planar tombs, it would be better in the new maps to encourage more playing in ren'gol.

crudmudgeon
09-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Planar is elite farming too... good to keep current content viable imo.
Spreads out the farming to prevent boredom as well!

Edward Coug
09-09-2015, 07:09 PM
For the crafting of stampy, the new arcane pet, one of the components is bought for planar (egg shell piece).

I think it would be great if, instead of being a reward for planar tombs, it would be better in the new maps to encourage more playing in ren'gol.

Everything else comes from the new maps. I think it's great that something comes from planar tombs. This spreads out farming, which will keep prices higher longer.

Bidiel
09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes that make the planar maps active again cause now is empty xD

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Oursizes
09-09-2015, 08:13 PM

Planar yields greater profits than rengol elites as of atm..

codered
09-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Yes that make the planar maps active again cause now is empty xD

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk
Yep,,,
Bringing back the memory when we were fighting for a breeze xD

mesalin
09-10-2015, 08:55 AM
Yeah so empty there xc

ujangkampak
09-10-2015, 12:37 PM
all of materials are tradeable,lol.. include recipe :D
at least, make the recipe obtained like nekro quest.. i think its more challenging :D

Edward Coug
09-10-2015, 12:41 PM
all of materials are tradeable,lol.. include recipe :D
at least, make the recipe obtained like nekro quest.. i think its more challenging :D

I'm actually against that. I like this more because it's one time use. With Nekro, merchants do the quest and keep buying vials and fossils to make gold without lifting a finger.