PDA

View Full Version : Orc Tags Suggestion

Oursizes
09-10-2015, 08:11 PM
So as we all know, Orc Tags have been a major currency so far this season. How about sts makes a special rengol key available for orc tags? It will cost x orc tags and will be a one time use consumable item to open ONE locked rengol crate. If you want to open large crate, you need 2, 3 for massive. This key should also be tradeable(idk) so that those who want to spend the gold for them can do so, or they can do dailies and collect orc tags to open locked crates. This will keep the lock prices up as well

Bidiel
09-10-2015, 09:44 PM
No money for STS if they do that. Then no :v

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

diimitrii
09-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Not if they make the key cost 250-500 tags..since we need tags for everything(mythic gear,orcslayer and soon for the new craftable pet? If they make it that cost it should not be such a diference for STS and btw ,STS wanted to make it more f2p so i say +1 for this! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

lucaskane2480
09-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Not if they make the key cost 250-500 tags..since we need tags for everything(mythic gear,orcslayer and soon for the new craftable pet? If they make it that cost it should not be such a diference for STS and btw ,STS wanted to make it more f2p so i say +1 for this! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

+1 to this. Not everyone can get platinum but everyone can do the queats every day to open it.. But then again, no one would have to buy platnium, so spacetime would never do this cause they would lose a lot of money.. Good idea but would never happen.

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 10:58 PM
+1 to this. Not everyone can get platinum but everyone can do the queats every day to open it.. But then again, no one would have to buy platnium, so spacetime would never do this cause they would lose a lot of money.. Good idea but would never happen.

You know how many days it takes to get 250 tags? You get 14 tags per day.