View Full Version : Quest drops to MailBox??? [suggestion]

kydrian
09-10-2015, 08:38 PM
For some reason it won't let me post a Image.
Well let's begin, as you know there are Quest drops in the beginning of each map by the portal and by the portal in Towns.
My suggestion is to change these into mailboxes for (us) the players.
What can they be used for?

-Send your friend or someone a message when they are offline and they will receive it once they log on they just need to check the "Mailbox"

-say you let a friend borrow a item weapon, armor, pendant Etc. And you are offline they can mail it back to you without you having to worry about when to get on to take it back once your friend is done using it.

-say your friend wants to give you a surprise gift or something special for there birthday? Just mail it to them and they will be able to check it out once they get on.

-You have something you want to transfer to your other account but you don't have a second device to get on it. You can mail it to your other account instead of asking a friend or someone to trade it to your other account (prevents people from getting scammed)

-Also if something happens in game that was important you can mail a friend what happened so you won't have to wait till they get on or forget to tell them.

-The quest drop isn't used much most quests can't even go to the quest box some you have to go to the NPC you got the quest from.

Also this wont replace the Quest box purpose but just to change it up a bit and make it more useful.

If you have anything you would like to add for it just post it :)

And one more thing

To prevent from getting spammed mail from random players you can make a
Check Box in settings
[]-receive mail from players in (Friends list only) and or (From guild mates) this would be helpful for people who are well know by the AL Community.

Hope a Dev/Mod can see this :) would be great if it were implemented in game

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

kydrian
09-14-2015, 12:14 PM
I guess this was a terrible suggestion :(
:3 oh well I guess I can
Bump xD

mesalin
09-14-2015, 12:56 PM
I like the idea but better skip the items sending.
Anyway +1

kydrian
09-14-2015, 08:33 PM
I like the idea but better skip the items sending.
Anyway +1
How come? Not that I'm against your opinion but I would like you to explain why :3

mesalin
09-14-2015, 11:25 PM
How come? Not that I'm against your opinion but I would like you to explain why :3

Cause what if you type wrong nick to who send? Anyway if you also send to not him from friend list but to another person? It will be hard to get back. I know also that you can send to him back item lets say lepre. But he say that he didn't got ? Drama started.
Thats why better try mailbox only with text messages and lets see how it gonnna work

kydrian
09-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Cause what if you type wrong nick to who send? Anyway if you also send to not him from friend list but to another person? It will be hard to get back. I know also that you can send to him back item lets say lepre. But he say that he didn't got ? Drama started.
Thats why better try mailbox only with text messages and lets see how it gonnna work
That is true but that's why you would have to be careful lol [emoji14]