PDA

View Full Version : Arcane pet for mage

Caabatric
09-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Hello,
I was wondering which is the best arcane pet for Mage pvp and pve balanced.
This would include the new pet stampy.....

Don't say SNS or nekro......

acewasabi
09-10-2015, 09:45 PM
I know you don't wanna hear Nekro, but truly, it is worth it. I just opened on my mage and it's made a real difference to speed and ease of runs. I was hesitant because I wasn't sure I wanted to spend every last gold I have, but I'm glad I did it. Have you ever gotten a new pet or item that you thought was really awesome until you used it and realized it was lame (looking at you, LnL)? Fear not, that won't happen with Nekro.

If you already have the gold for Mari or Toor, it's worth it to be patient (so hard, lol) and farm to get the extra :)

Caabatric
09-10-2015, 09:54 PM
I know you don't wanna hear Nekro, but truly, it is worth it. I just opened on my mage and it's made a real difference to speed and ease of runs. I was hesitant because I wasn't sure I wanted to spend every last gold I have, but I'm glad I did it. Have you ever gotten a new pet or item that you thought was really awesome until you used it and realized it was lame (looking at you, LnL)? Fear not, that won't happen with Nekro.

If you already have the gold for Mari or Toor, it's worth it to be patient (so hard, lol) and farm to get the extra :)

LnL aw hell no...... dova though (#statsaren'tenough) .......

Anyway the thing is the group I plan to run with all has Nekro, so having another Nekro just will be pointless to the party...

acewasabi
09-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Ah I see. Hmm well I don't have Toor, but I think using his AA with clock/stun will be amazing, plus almost equal stats with Nekro. Mari has great buffs for pt though too. Sorry, I am not being helpful at all haha. Unless Stampy gets a buff though I don't think he will be good for PVE (though obvs amazing in PVP).

Ssneakykills
09-11-2015, 01:20 AM
I would go Maridos or singe they are big stat boosters which is what you need for both pve and pvp and most runs and pvp games people will have a nekro anyway so

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 07:43 AM
How do you craft the neko pet?

nelson131
09-11-2015, 08:39 AM
I would go for Toor or singe since too many ppl have nekro or mari. Singe gives nice hp, and toor's aa is so good in clashes.

Alhuntrazeck
09-11-2015, 10:40 AM
The top pets for a PvE mage atm are SnS (the gremlins not the squirrels), Nekro, Toor, Singe, Maridos.

Since SnS is unobtainable and you don't want Nekro, the ones left are Toor, Mari and Singe. Toor is a very versatile pet, even if there is another in the party, it will work better as the pools stack. Mari I would not recommend, it is very common atm. Singe works better as there are not that many around, yet gives good stats (DAT HP) and great AA.

Thus far, I don't see how Stampy will become a success. The pools aren't that big of a deal atm, although that could change in the future - it's main use seems to be against SnS users in PvP which is kind of sad, because there are 42 SnS owners in the game, out of which there are perhaps 5 active in endgame PvP atm...

Sorry I got a bit derailed. If I were you I'd go for Toor or singe.

Good luck :)

pompous
09-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Imo, it's nekro, toor, sam, singe and maridos.

thorasaur
09-11-2015, 10:47 AM
If not nekro I would say go for toor...I had the same question a few weeks back and decided to open toor on my mage and I don't regret it a bit...toors AA+clock is an amazing combo

Caabatric
09-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Looks like I am getting toor then Ty for the help

riddiculous
09-11-2015, 10:22 PM
toor, nekro, maridos, nightshade and blinky are the good pets for mage imo. :) consider the upcoming arcane pet too!