PDA

View Full Version : Aaaarrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!$!$!$!$!!!!&@@?@@@@@ @@@!@)@)

小孩子
05-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Don't you just hate it when people are ignorant...

Just taken from balefort Twinkman....selling "INTERESTING" stuff was spamming so I decided to take a look at what he was selling, all he was selling was some level 50 ao3 common drops and some 2k pinks...so I decided not to waste my time and said nty and left, then he started raging :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/27b4c3e9.png

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/abd3a05e.png

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/03413405.png

This literally ruined my day :(

After saying what he did in public others also admitted him saying the same thing to them when they left trade....:mad::mad::mad:

Post what you think...

小孩子
05-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Ugh half the pics got chopped off :mad:
How do I flip them without using computer >_<

WhoIsThis
05-09-2011, 01:24 AM
You might be able to rotate the images from photobucket.

This type of behavior should be reported to the devs.

davidis57
05-09-2011, 01:28 AM
What I find annoying is your forum title. If you can edit this thread than I would before a dev sees this. Being frustrated does not give you license to cuss and do what he did to you.

anglfyr
05-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Yes, I agree with attackelf!

小孩子
05-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Right so after about 2 mins of this post he starts spamming me in game...
/tell hunzzz can you delete that post please...are you going to change your mind etc etc...
For about 1 hour he keeps copy pasting and spamming me, I told him before only a dev can but he dosent listen...now he threatens to start a thread saying I'm being a scammer by buying stuff in balefort here's further pics I just took

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/eec144ef.png

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/alfie6688/fb15b9af.png

Btw twinkman if your looking at this... I suggest you stop trying to bribe me -.- I don't take bribery

nightshade
05-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Lol he got owned...you posted first

OverkillED
05-09-2011, 02:59 AM
][_ /\/\ /-\ ([])

Gaddy
05-09-2011, 04:30 AM
This literally ruined my day :(

After saying what he did in public others also admitted him saying the same thing to them when they left trade....:mad::mad::mad:

Post what you think... Ruined your day, huh? Gee maybe you shouldn't have engaged with him after the 1st exchange and after you already reported his behavior... You were badgering him, plain and simple.

Feed a troll and they only get bigger, starve them and they quickly disappear.

NeoQueen
05-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Ruined your day, huh? Gee maybe you shouldn't have engaged with him after the 1st exchange and after you already reported his behavior... You were badgering him, plain and simple.

I strongly dislike spammers, but I gotta agree with Gaddy. You shouldnt ask them to stop spamming if you're doing the same thing. If they are bothering you and getting hostile you either ignore or report and ignore. No further action needed.

小孩子
05-09-2011, 06:16 AM
I wasn't annoyed of his spamming, I was annoyed that he got pissed when I said nty and left trade...then he kept saying I was an A hole and I should go die...then he told me to shove my voodoo up Bum which btw is actually a lvl 20 purple Halloween doll -.- not voodoo....then when I told him he's pissed me off and that ima put on forums he harassed me more....now that he's seen this post he wants me to remove (hence the spamming) he keeps pming me can you remove etc etc... 1 second later same thing same thing over and over for 1 whole hour, then I told him to please stop spamming and his reply was : I thought you were lagging so I kept replying.... I WAS SWITCHING TOWNS TRYING TO AVOID HIM...how could that look like I was lagging, I was in no way shape or form looking like I was lagging -.- then he tried bribing me to take this thread down....including : il give you everything I have (shows same ao3 junk) I told him Im not taking thread down BECAUSE I CANT.... Then he said I'm spamming and that he's going to make a thread on forums reporting me.... I mean seriously..I'm not normally the pissed off kinda guy but he just pushed all my buttons....

And sorry for the loooooong comment -.- thought I should EXPLAIN everything before anyone else throws wild accusations at me when I clearly have not done anything wrong....

小孩子
05-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Correction: I only got annoyed of his spamming when he kept pming me the...stuff -.- etc etc...I wasn't annoyed of his S>junkjunkjunk

JaytB
05-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Report and ignore are your friends :)

NeoQueen
05-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Report and ignore are your friends :)

How much space would have been saved, feelings never encountered, lives never wasted, if the user had but used the ignore button?

LordEspe
05-09-2011, 09:14 AM
It seems there has been ALOT of pointing fingers, running to forums to complain and just plain childish behaviour lately! I honestly would have been annoyed for about half a second as I clicked "ignore", but from what I read you entered into trade with him AFTER the first post! Soooo you really were just pushing it further and played his game until YOU were done!

Simply said before, multiple times, ignore than report! The Devs handle these situations not the general population of PL!

Fyrce
05-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Sweetie, what Jay said: report then ignore. It's a 1-2 combo. Report. Ignore.

Makes life lots simpler and more peaceful.

Lowlyspy
05-09-2011, 02:50 PM
hunzzz, the ignore button rlly works wonders ^_^

Whirlzap
05-09-2011, 03:29 PM
You both spammed; whatever he said it was mean for you to spam.
So, it's basically everyone's wrong here, so I guess that makes you two equal.
Now it's MY turn to watch the show happen...
/passes Popcorn, anyone want some?

Whirlzap
05-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I wasn't annoyed of his spamming, I was annoyed that he got pissed when I said nty and left trade...then he kept saying I was an A hole and I should go die...then he told me to shove my voodoo up Bum which btw is actually a lvl 20 purple Halloween doll -.- not voodoo....then when I told him he's pissed me off and that ima put on forums he harassed me more....now that he's seen this post he wants me to remove (hence the spamming) he keeps pming me can you remove etc etc... 1 second later same thing same thing over and over for 1 whole hour, then I told him to please stop spamming and his reply was : I thought you were lagging so I kept replying.... I WAS SWITCHING TOWNS TRYING TO AVOID HIM...how could that look like I was lagging, I was in no way shape or form looking like I was lagging -.- then he tried bribing me to take this thread down....including : il give you everything I have (shows same ao3 junk) I told him Im not taking thread down BECAUSE I CANT.... Then he said I'm spamming and that he's going to make a thread on forums reporting me.... I mean seriously..I'm not normally the pissed off kinda guy but he just pushed all my buttons....

And sorry for the loooooong comment -.- thought I should EXPLAIN everything before anyone else throws wild accusations at me when I clearly have not done anything wrong....

No offense but it's actually partly your fault for that.
If you pressed IGNORE, then none of this would happen.

JaytB
05-09-2011, 04:29 PM
You both spammed; whatever he said it was mean for you to spam.
So, it's basically everyone's wrong here, so I guess that makes you two equal.
Now it's MY turn to watch the show happen...
/passes Popcorn, anyone want some?

I'll take some of that popcorn :banana:

Ladylove
05-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Dang, what a hole. xD

noobmigo
05-09-2011, 07:04 PM

Truest quote I've seen all day.
Comparable to a fat person at McDee.

DawnInfinity
05-09-2011, 09:12 PM
These kinds of people disgust me, don't let their behavior get to you.

Sigkill
05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I think my neck just broke....

Twinkman
05-14-2011, 08:44 PM
lol........

LordEspe
05-14-2011, 09:21 PM
It's an old thread just let it go.

Imperial-legend
05-14-2011, 10:22 PM
直接ignore他就行了, 我经常碰上比他还要弱智多的白痴多得是, 呵呵。。

Imperial-legend
05-14-2011, 10:25 PM
还有把标题改一下, 改成像我要他向我道歉之类的,效果会好很多。:o

Otukura
05-14-2011, 11:52 PM
lol........

You realize that basically everyone forgot about it, and you're just letting everyone know?

@tibbles, my new mule is going to be Iluftibbles

Mothwing
05-15-2011, 02:00 AM
No offense but u spammed too.....im not taking sides and im NOT gettin into this. Just thought id post that. When i saw those pics the first thing that came to mind was u both spammed.

EDIT: U also spammed in ur title..not looking too good

Swimmingstar
05-17-2011, 04:36 PM
This is why you don't report people on forums just ignore him or whatever not nice to put here

Swimmingstar
05-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Haha this is totally gonna win solvok's contest

costalot
05-17-2011, 04:52 PM
You should remove this off forums. This type of behavior should be emailed to the devs. Future reference just report it and move on .

Kraze
05-17-2011, 04:54 PM
This is a little silly just put him on ignore and move on. As for spammers the only thing I can tell you is do what I do find a balefort with only a few people in it.

NeoQueen
05-17-2011, 04:56 PM
OMG...people this is a dead topic and a dead thread.

Stop beating the poor horse and let it rest in peace.

JaytB
05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
OMG...people this is a dead topic and a dead thread.

Stop beating the poor horse and let it rest in peace.

Amen!
/10