PDA

View Full Version : Enquiries about watch crates

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 11:19 AM
So I just got 3 watch crate for a cheap price... is it OK if I open them now as I'm around 36 or do it wait until a higher lvl so I'll have a chance at the higher level items that can be sold for a higher price...

intizamfamily888
09-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Actually open the crates at 46 cause these crate weapons are something worth at that lvl. Otherwise the lvl of mythics and arcanes dont change and the drop chance is same at every lvl.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Kirysaki
09-11-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure, but you might consider opening them on a low level char. In this game there are (rich) endgamers who enjoying doing PvP at low levels, so they'll try to buy gear in that range. I don't PvP so you should probably ask advice before choosing which level to open them at, but I think 9 and 15 are somewhat popular? Probably higher levels too... Don't credit me for this though.
Even if you want lvl 46 gear, it would simply be more convenient if you sold a low level weapon and bought a lvl 46 one for cheaper :)

Otahaanak
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Also remember they give tokens, which, when you have enough can be used to buy things from the token vendor. The tokens are tied to the toon (not the account) that opened them as well.

Edit: I'm just learning to read - tokens are in Ren'gol crates only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
09-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Also remember they give tokens, which, when you have enough can be used to buy things from the token vendor. The tokens are tied to the toon (not the account) that opened them as well.

Watch crates shouldn't give tokens. Those are exclusive to Ren'gol crates, right?

Otahaanak
09-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Watch crates shouldn't give tokens. Those are exclusive to Ren'gol crates, right?

Absolutely correct - I misread the thread title. Apologies.

Hardcorexd
09-11-2015, 10:49 PM
So is it correct to say that watch crates provide items+pets... because originally I thought they only give pets