PDA

View Full Version : Make the shield of gratitude look more exclusive.

thugimmortal
05-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Im dissapointed with that shield
i was so exited when it was first announced it was going to be exclusive and not everyone had it.
but now everyone got one and it looks the same as the crystalline shield so where is the exclusiveness ?

Ayrilana
05-09-2011, 10:28 AM
That's the helm, not the shield.

thugimmortal
05-09-2011, 11:59 AM
That's the helm, not the shield.

Content Update (57237)

All accounts that have previously purchased the Main Spine will be automatically granted the"Shield of Gratitude", a LIMITED EDITION shield given. If you qualify, the shield can be found in your Stash.

Ayrilana
05-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Limited and exclusive are not necessarily the same thing. A ton of people have one which definitely doesn't make it that exclusive. They also changed it to anyone who has bought 30 plat.

thugimmortal
05-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Limited and exclusive are not necessarily the same thing. A ton of people have one which definitely doesn't make it that exclusive. They also changed it to anyone who has bought 30 plat.

I know they did and that spoilt it.
Then came the crystalline shield that looks the same apart from the rim colour and that totally destroyed it the only difference is that its a vanity shield and thats cool but it should not look like another shield

TheLaw
05-17-2011, 04:39 AM
I think the looks of it should change. :)

Barbamitsos
05-17-2011, 05:58 AM
++++++++ agreed

Gluttony
05-17-2011, 06:07 AM
I know they did and that spoilt it.
Then came the crystalline shield that looks the same apart from the rim colour and that totally destroyed it the only difference is that its a vanity shield and thats cool but it should not look like another shield

You're only talking about the bear's shield, the shield for the bird and mage always looked like the BS shields (just a different silver/platinum color with purple gems). The same thing goes for the founders' helm actually (only the bears got something different from the BS look). Not sure why bears were special, but the point that the items are not "exclusive" is a point. I thought bears were the only special case, but now their shield is moddled after a campaign that is for level 20-25 instead of a 50-55 campaign.