PDA

View Full Version : How to be a good Fiery mage.

fruitbattwo
09-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Sample Text

XghostzX
09-12-2015, 10:55 AM
I challenge you, Disco, to a duel sir!

iRandom
09-12-2015, 11:44 AM
My ign is Discodown. I'm probably the best Fiery mage you will experience in your entire life. this build is intended for go pvp, not FFA.
Full int build
9 for drain light fire and frost
2 ice
9 buffs, 9 ms (shut up)
9 heal
1 rev
Strategies-
Bird: Easy enough, as long as you can kite.
Use the wand set, stay as far away as possible, and use drain, fire (or just fire) , and make sure you have ms. If this doesn't kill them, the fire will give some distance and run until it recharges, then repeat.
Bear: A bit more challenging, use wand set on dex bears, either elite staff or want set on str bears. The same strategy should be used from birds: use fire the moment they do the beckon animation, then use frost light drain. Use ice if they get too close. Staff is faster kill, but only if you can stay full distance. Rinse and repeat.
Mages: most other fiery mages are easy, I struggle with int lust mages. You can use elite staff vs Fiery and and savage mages, lust pallies too. Some int mages will try to kite by using fire, so use frost first. Then go in for drain light fire their ms should be down by now, and swoop in for the kill. Pallies are easy, as long as you kite. Use drain light frost fire on them, repeat.

You're welcome.

Oh hai!
/11char

fruitbattwo
09-12-2015, 11:57 AM
How about tomorrow, I won't have my set back until then

Iheybeautiful
09-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Fruitbattwo is the new Ani-will-kill guis.

Petrichor
09-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Cloudwater is the best fiery mage though :S

Ssneakykills
09-12-2015, 06:04 PM
The best fiery Mage wouldn't use Ms because hes that good

humiiii
09-13-2015, 01:58 AM
Heh heh I don't think so.

sorry boy but you're not :/ nice ego tho :D

Ignitedmage
09-13-2015, 05:29 AM