PDA

View Full Version : How annoying some people are.

xnorwayx
09-12-2015, 09:57 AM
So today I was doing some random tindirin runs for teeth, and I Met 1 guy. He was staying there and just afking. I thought that he maybe got phone call or something like that. But right when we started boss he fame and finished map with us. Next map happened same. But I decided to make his life harder. U can look at the pictures.140492

So after only few seconds, he wrote this 140493

At boss I reseted 3 or 4 times and then I got bored so I let him kill boss. After he did it, he typed this.

Don't you think that it's very annoying, that someone is getting teeth without doing anything to actually deserve to get it. It'svery annoying. I hate this type of people. STS need to do something to make it possible for people like him not to get any loot or something like that. Saw few suggestions like vote kick from map. Maybe these will help. Thanks for reading.
-xnorwayx, fortyvan

ClumsyCactus
09-12-2015, 10:02 AM
It's like sleepers in events, who go to the boss, get killed, and wait for the others to finish.

Also, no name-calling on forums, against the ToS

Sheentaro
09-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Lol I feel you. That's what you call "Leeching?" (if I'm not mistaken) .. Easy..... if u don't want those kind of guys .. make a pt ... don't go random :3

mesalin
09-12-2015, 10:07 AM
I understand you well Norway
Same happen to me in rengol also! Hate it i just put ppl like that in ignore list

ClumsyCactus
09-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Lol I feel you. That's what you call "Leeching?" (if I'm not mistaken) .. Easy..... if u don't want those kind of guys .. make a pt ... don't go random :3

A huge part of any MMO is the random parties, and I actually enjoy playing with different people, not just the same 'ol 5-10 people all the time.

Excuses
09-12-2015, 10:34 AM
When I see people like that, I lure boss to kill him to make him to waste some ankh.
And when he revive without ankh, kill boss before he joins back.

But yes, this is annoying. Sts should ban them when you see an obvious proof like this.

xnorwayx
09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
When I see people like that, I lure boss to kill him to make him to waste some ankh.
And when he revive without ankh, kill boss before he joins back.

But yes, this is annoying. Sts should ban them when you see an obvious proof like this.

This won't work on normal tindirin. This guy had all these shiny good gears :/

xnorwayx
09-12-2015, 10:50 AM
It's like sleepers in events, who go to the boss, get killed, and wait for the others to finish.

Also, no name-calling on forums, against the ToS

I will appreci8 if u will teach me how to remove name from picture xd I didn't said his name tho... its only on picture. But any mod, feel free to delete this thread if I somehow managed to go against ToS. lol

nightmaresmoke
09-12-2015, 11:02 AM
I just call this types of players parasite coz leech wont affect them parasite word sometimes does.

Pillowhead
09-12-2015, 01:41 PM
I had one leecher once, that yelled 'faster, kill faster i have to go', I laughed my a** off

xnorwayx
09-12-2015, 01:47 PM
I had one leecher once, that yelled 'faster, kill faster i have to go', I laughed my a** off

Hahahahahahahahah xD

Duchens
09-12-2015, 10:19 PM
yeah.. better to solo pt than deal with these ppl

Imsofancy
09-12-2015, 10:50 PM
I know a more annoying kind of player.

Strange noob: "why you hate ppl?"
Me: "because they ask questions like that"
Strange noob: "you stupid"
Me: "thanks"

debitmandiri
09-12-2015, 11:29 PM
This is the another reason why i dont run with pugs anymore :D

RIP : PUGs

Arachnophobik
09-13-2015, 12:07 AM
agree with ya 100% norway!

but damn that guy was a good troll XD

Ceuidear
09-13-2015, 01:14 AM
Another way of leeching is they dont move & just tell
" Sorry lagg " & when others are upto the boss they ll run to kill the boss which is so frustrating to others who killed the mobs. I have experienced it in elite wilds while running with randoms.
There should be an kick option with a time limit like around 30secs(Normal map) 1min(Elite map) so if player doesnt move after the limited other 3 can kick the leeching player.

Vvildfire
09-13-2015, 08:52 AM

I almost always run random... Because there are just 4-5 friends/guildies who farm teeth and they're never online at the same time @.@

I've never met leechers in elite Tindi, hopefully it won't happen again to you either :)
Try waiting 3-5 minutes after a run to avoid meeting him again

Dex Scene
09-13-2015, 09:20 AM
There are good leechers (well leechers can't be good but comparatively), they atleast stay behind you and sometimes hit mobs by mistakes.
But I have seen this kind of sneaky leechers too.
When I pugged normal wild I meet one of them like 20-30% of the time.

They stand still doing nothing.
They aren't afk as their busy status (X sign?) goes off and on.
They inspect people again and again and inspect once more.
They surprisingly make it to the boss tho in time.

Ikr its so annyoing.
Mostly when I see if the pug is too much of pathetic type of people I just leave.
If its get outta control I just start soloing.

I have seen alot of the leechers to be warriors. Then they go on about how people don't wanna run with them.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
09-14-2015, 02:56 AM
There are good leechers (well leechers can't be good but comparatively), they atleast stay behind you and sometimes hit mobs by mistakes.

Ikr its so annyoing.
Mostly when I see if the pug is too much of pathetic type of people I just leave.

I have seen alot of the leechers to be warriors. Then they go on about how people don't wanna run with them.

I hate leachers but dont generalise against warriors now, most warriors work quite hard to get their runs, we have to look ages for a pt. Even from friends we only get the reply, another time, busy atm, etc etc. Generalising all of us in that way means spitting on our hard work to even keep farming pve with tanks. The so called leachers are those who auto lvld to 41, the huge majority of veteran tanks mostly work hardest in a pt.

Iliketolol
09-14-2015, 07:06 AM
They should implement a temporary ban for this kind of behavior.

xnorwayx
09-14-2015, 07:13 AM
They should implement a temporary ban for this kind of behavior.

Ikr! (10 chars)

Ceuidear
09-14-2015, 10:50 AM
Good warr rare,

I have seen many auto-lvld tanks in elite wilds not moving till a mage enters the map even though when there are 3 rogues & ask one of the rogue to leave the map.

Youngwezzy209
09-14-2015, 11:02 AM
He leeches off me also and it very annoying...sts should allow some players to be a host in order to boot those type of players

Motherless_Child
09-14-2015, 11:53 AM
So today I was doing some random tindirin runs for teeth, and I Met 1 guy. He was staying there and just afking. I thought that he maybe got phone call or something like that. But right when we started boss he fame and finished map with us. Next map happened same. But I decided to make his life harder. U can look at the pictures.140492

So after only few seconds, he wrote this 140493

At boss I reseted 3 or 4 times and then I got bored so I let him kill boss. After he did it, he typed this.

Don't you think that it's very annoying, that someone is getting teeth without doing anything to actually deserve to get it. It'svery annoying. I hate this type of people. STS need to do something to make it possible for people like him not to get any loot or something like that. Saw few suggestions like vote kick from map. Maybe these will help. Thanks for reading.
-xnorwayx, fortyvan

OMG, this is a funny post......

Dex Scene
09-14-2015, 01:43 PM
I hate leachers but dont generalise against warriors now, most warriors work quite hard to get their runs, we have to look ages for a pt. Even from friends we only get the reply, another time, busy atm, etc etc. Generalising all of us in that way means spitting on our hard work to even keep farming pve with tanks. The so called leachers are those who auto lvld to 41, the huge majority of veteran tanks mostly work hardest in a pt.
First of all, take my apologies because I have accidentally liked your post.

secondly, I didn't mention they are only warriors.
Trust of on this you don't have to tell me how warriors are struggling on getting pt.
I play the game everyday and I can see it myself.

What I said is, its funny when most of this leechers leech people and then cry how they don't get a pt or how people don't wanna pug with them cuz they are warrior because its the hottopic.

xnorwayx
09-14-2015, 03:37 PM
OMG, this is a funny post......

What's so funny in it?

Motherless_Child
09-14-2015, 04:47 PM
What's so funny in it?

I cannot and will not answer that question for you because If you don't get/understand my post, you won't get/understand the answer.... Just gonna have to leave you out of this one...

LumbJack
09-14-2015, 06:13 PM
If its elites, I leave the run after a minute if someone is just sitting there. If they leave as well and join the next run, I leave and do a km3 run or two and start again. The time difference should put them in a different server from then on.

Oezheasate
09-14-2015, 06:15 PM
I cannot and will not answer that question for you because If you don't get/understand my post, you won't get/understand the answer.... Just gonna have to leave you out of this one...

U make no sense, like someone laughing at a joke only they find funny. Would u mind climbing down of ur high seat and enlighten us?

LumbJack
09-14-2015, 06:35 PM
This thread has turned into a troll party and needs to be closed

Motherless_Child
09-14-2015, 07:13 PM
U make no sense, like someone laughing at a joke only they find funny. Would u mind climbing down of ur high seat and enlighten us?

OMG...

Listen... The OP (original poster) of this thread posted something and I replied to their post expressing how the post made "ME" feel... I thought it was funny..... What was funny about it, you ask?..... The boldness of the player the OP (original poster) is talking about in the post is what I find so funny......

I am sorry if it makes no sense to "YOU", but what you need to understand is if something that is not directed towards you doesn't make sense it's probably due to the fact that it's not meant for you...

All I did was reply to the post and express the fact that it was funny to me....

typemyname
09-14-2015, 09:17 PM
I was having diarrhea!!! For God's sake, show a bit of mercy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Zylx
09-14-2015, 10:04 PM
I still remember the time when some dude trolled me by telling me that I took his name because his name was similar to mine and that he was going to report me and get me banned. I just loled and wished him luck.

Zylx
09-14-2015, 10:07 PM

Stay away from those dam McChickens

Pillowhead
09-15-2015, 12:00 AM
OMG...

Listen... The OP (original poster) of this thread posted something and I replied to their post expressing how the post made "ME" feel... I thought it was funny..... What was funny about it, you ask?..... The boldness of the player the OP (original poster) is talking about in the post is what I find so funny......

I am sorry if it makes no sense to "YOU", but what you need to understand is if something that is not directed towards you doesn't make sense it's probably due to the fact that it's not meant for you...

All I did was reply to the post and express the fact that it was funny to me....

Why r u using 'op' if you're going to write down the whole word everytime you mention it, uhm..

xnorwayx
09-15-2015, 12:38 AM

Ha. Ha. Ha :X

Newcomx
09-15-2015, 01:32 AM
You'll not find this kind of players if u make a pt :D.

I love running random map... but I don't like this kind of players also. I just remembering their IGN, and exit the map if I find them in the same map with me.

Trojan2100
09-15-2015, 08:18 PM

Ikr its so annyoing.

This is quite true , I farm around two hours a day all pug . Most leechers I run into are warriors either they are leeching or hide behind other class.