PDA

View Full Version : Lep ring trend in elite wilds?

Deathlyreaper
09-12-2015, 10:05 AM
I have noticed that when i run elite wilds(random) i see people that use the arlorian eggshell ring. What im confused about is why??? They dont need the xp because they are capped and they dont if not hardly ever reroll from a mob?? Can anyone explain this? If you are one of those people please give us a reason as to why your wearing the arlorian eggshell ring. Ty

Sheentaro
09-12-2015, 10:08 AM
For jewels or Ren'gol Crates...maybe..

mesalin
09-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Maybe they just don't have better ring and still use this one
Some of my friends still use this ring ( full grand) cause they or don't find better ring in auction or don't have money to buy better yet

Madnex
09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Jewels and teeth cannot be rerolled into but not many people know that. Ren locks do occasionally drop from epic rarity rerolls out of mobs though.

Smokiii
09-12-2015, 10:38 AM
For jewels or Ren'gol Crates...maybe..

Jewels aren't rerollable and who the heck is farming Crates in elite? ^^

Maybe they just don't have better ring and still use this one
Some of my friends still use this ring ( full grand) cause they or don't find better ring in auction or don't have money to buy better yet

There are better and cheaper Legendary Rings in my Opinion so ur friends maybe just want to wear mythic?
Its like guys wearing old mythic weapons on lvl46 because it's looking "cooler".

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Theyre stashing exp for the 51 cap releasing in 12 years

Deathlyreaper
09-12-2015, 11:11 AM
The people are just making the runs slow i mean how often do you get a lock from a mob?? Not that often i would guess. And besides its ELITE. the only time you should be wearing lep is at boss...

intizamfamily888
09-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Theyre stashing exp for the 51 cap releasing in 12 years
Made my day lmao[emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

debitmandiri
09-12-2015, 12:04 PM
This is why i dont run with pugs anymore

Wutzgood
09-12-2015, 01:07 PM
The Egg band is good for normal maps with a leprechaun amulet for finding extra locked but it's not good for elite maps.

Otahaanak
09-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Just say something. Unusually players respond with a thanks.

I've forgotten to take mine off sometimes when bouncing around farming. Die like 3 times wondering why and finally figure out I've got my lep and egg ring on :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
09-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Its like guys wearing old mythic weapons on lvl46 because it's looking "cooler".
Hmmm...btw
For some mythic weapon, it is better than legendary 46, for example rengol bow/eloia bow in stat page it gives "more" dmg and dps than elon/frost bow...but in actual use, elon/frost bow still gives MORE skill dmg and usefull procs

Kakashis
09-13-2015, 04:28 AM
I wear my lep amulet and egg ring right before a boss dies and that's about it. When it procs, it's like having a luck lix combined with your lep! The band isn't too far off in damage for a rogue. You lose a ton of HP, but the damge for the 41 version isn't too bad.

Smokiii
09-13-2015, 06:21 AM
Hmmm...btw
For some mythic weapon, it is better than legendary 46, for example rengol bow/eloia bow in stat page it gives "more" dmg and dps than elon/frost bow...but in actual use, elon/frost bow still gives MORE skill dmg and usefull procs

I meant lvl36 mythic weapons. ^^

Vvildfire
09-13-2015, 08:44 AM
I swap my ring with an Egg ring when the boss is almost dead, together with a Lep. It's a habit. Magma daggers are worth nothing but I wouldn't say no to a chance at a lock

Excuses
09-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Simply because it's one of the best ring except arcane ring. It has chance to reroll ren crate and more exp for pets. Why not.

Deathlyreaper
09-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Just say something. Unusually players respond with a thanks.

I've forgotten to take mine off sometimes when bouncing around farming. Die like 3 times wondering why and finally figure out I've got my lep and egg ring on :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh i do tell them and i ask y? Then they dont reply or go i dont speak english sorry... ;(

Deathlyreaper
09-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Simply because it's one of the best ring except arcane ring. It has chance to reroll ren crate and more exp for pets. Why not.

i think there are other rings besides lep ring that gives more dmg and hp. And why the heck would they go to elite and wear a lep ring just to get more exp for thier pets, if they wanna lvl thier pets, they can do it at normal maps

Excuses
09-13-2015, 01:10 PM
i think there are other rings besides lep ring that gives more dmg and hp. And why the heck would they go to elite and wear a lep ring just to get more exp for thier pets, if they wanna lvl thier pets, they can do it at normal maps

I used egg ring for quite a while. For me, I was 50 teeth away from a bar which will give me an arcane ring. I didn't want to waste gold for a ring that I will use for a couple of months and sell it for cheap.
There are many rings like you said. But this egg ring has good stat and effect tbh. I would understand if you rage on people who wears lep on entire elite run but it's not like a lep.

intruders
09-13-2015, 11:52 PM
I know a rogue who wears arlorian ring all the time when running arena. Pointless IMO.

mesalin
09-13-2015, 11:58 PM
I know a rogue who wears arlorian ring all the time when running arena. Pointless IMO.
Maybe he count for drop recipe? Lol