PDA

View Full Version : Muted word list

mesalin
09-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Hey guys!
I just check out forum and i cant find muted word list. Is there any? Can any help me find it?
Thanks for any answer :)

Spell
09-12-2015, 11:16 AM
I feel like this "list" is pretty self explanatory .. Any and all curse/derogatory/racist words.

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 11:18 AM
I feel like this "list" is pretty self explanatory .. Any and all curse/derogatory/racist words.
There are also words that mute me and they are commonly used for some countries for different definition.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

xnorwayx
09-12-2015, 11:33 AM
I said "packs" on my language and I got banned for 5 minutes lol.

Schnitzel
09-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Here's a summarized list

Profanity/Vulgar/Bad/Racist words
Abbreviations of Bad words
Bad words from other languages

Use your common sense and knowledge when posting to chat, and 90% of the time you should be fine

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Here's a summarized list

Profanity/Vulgar/Bad/Racist words
Abbreviations of Bad words
Bad words from other languages

Use your common sense and knowledge when posting to chat, and 90% of the time you should be fine
75%* lol I get muted from normal sentences sometimes.

eugene9707
09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
I don't think "Pedobear" is exactly a bad word or anything .... i get that pedo is ...

It's just a poor bear that got screwed over because of the power of 4chan lol

oh and i often get muted for mistyping "1 shot" to "1 sh!t"

nelson131
09-13-2015, 01:25 AM
And "it is" cannot be typed lol....like really? Its was just like when assault could not be shown in chat....smh

Dimitrian
09-13-2015, 01:58 AM
I get that some words are muted,by this thing really annoys me: For example,since i am a recruiter in my guild,and i when i want to recruit someone,i tell them "show your paragon title",but,unfortunately,it becomes: "show your paragon ***le".
Sts must do something about it.Or should i say "abou* ** " XD

Spell
09-13-2015, 02:00 AM
I get that some words are muted,by this thing really annoys me: For example,since i am a recruiter in my guild,and i when i want to recruit someone,i tell them "show your paragon title",but,unfortunately,it becomes: "show your paragon ***le".
Sts must do something about it.Or should i say "abou* ** " XD

Lol u have your chat filter on in settings.u can change this btw :banana:

Cray
09-13-2015, 02:01 AM
Go to social options and uncheck 'filter chat', and those stars will disappear. U can still get muted tho if u go to far hehe

mesalin
09-13-2015, 02:46 AM
There are also words that mute me and they are commonly used for some countries for different definition.

Yes! So annoying if i speak in my Lang and i got ban for 5 min... I think sts should fix bad words list.
Thanks for answer guys :)

ClumsyCactus
09-13-2015, 03:10 AM
If you all have time, take the words "the end" and "quit" from english to swedish in google translate, and you will see why I always get muted at the end of the map when I play with swedish friends.

Dimitrian
09-13-2015, 03:43 AM
Lol u have your chat filter on in settings.u can change this btw :banana:
*facedesk*
Lmfao i didn't know that -_-
Well ty...

Haligali
09-13-2015, 04:00 AM
I got often muted for: dago, kike, smeg. I have absolutely no idea what these words meaning, but these are kinda often occurring in hungarian.

UnnamedGuy
09-13-2015, 04:57 AM
In french, "douche" means "shower", every french player has already been muted for this couple of times and it's very annoying! Just try to avoid the mute by changing a letter in the word and reminds it :banana:

Haligali
09-13-2015, 05:20 AM
In french, "douche" means "shower", every french player has already been muted for this couple of times and it's very annoying! Just try to avoid the mute by changing a letter in the word and reminds it :banana:

Maybe it's sts way to learn english, we learn every bad words haha.

mesalin
09-13-2015, 05:37 AM
Yeah got muted by this many time!

Titanium
09-13-2015, 05:51 AM

D... is a nickname for Richard. Also Moby D... is a whale. Their game their rules. LOL

Sverdysiuss
09-13-2015, 06:09 AM
"Je to fuk" means in czech language "it doesnt matter". So when I am talking in czech, very often I got muted. You use "it doesnt matter" like answer for a lot of sentences...:-)

epicrrr
09-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Well in my language we get muted for saying "please". So yeah....

Pillowhead
09-13-2015, 04:34 PM
If you all have time, take the words "the end" and "quit" from english to swedish in google translate, and you will see why I always get muted at the end of the map when I play with swedish friends.
Omg Ikr, I always get muted atleast 2 times everyday, just because some sentences in swedish got som letters in a bad word.

Sariita
09-13-2015, 08:40 PM
I can't complain since the only words muted in my language are actually curse words :p

Willisch
09-13-2015, 10:04 PM
This can pretty much be blamed on English. There are so many seemingly harmless words that have been twisted into a curse word. So like when you say:"dago, kike and smeg" in your language as normal words, in english, they are extremely racist and offensive, lol.

I can understand how this is a real pain for the non English speaking players.

It wouldn't be a bad idea at all to release a Muted words list. Mutes get annoying, expecially in the middle of completely acceptable sentences.

Mayten
09-14-2015, 03:33 AM
In indonesia, "ngga" means "no" i always got muted whenever i used it lol so annoying

Dex Scene
09-14-2015, 02:01 PM
The game is in english language so we should expect it to have english swear words in the muted list even tho they might not be a bad word in other language.

I know it sucks to get muted for typos and some racist words we didn't even know existed but I don't think STG can fix it unless they have different server for different languages.

Anyway to op asked for muted word list,
All the profanity sexual bad swear words are muted (except ***. As *** was often used as in short form of assault and people were getting muted too much for it) including any racist names/words.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xdumbx
09-14-2015, 02:29 PM
I got often muted for: dago, kike, smeg. I have absolutely no idea what these words meaning, but these are kinda often occurring in hungarian.

Smeg is part of a word. Smeg*m*a or somethign like that.

Arachnophobik
09-15-2015, 07:33 PM
Take off the "L" on my name (Kyle) and replace it with "K" and for some reason, it mutes you :/

Zylx
09-16-2015, 12:46 AM
If you have any doubt on what any of these words mean, look them up on Urban Dictionary lol

Kumsaati
09-16-2015, 09:39 AM
Never write in chat nigger its giving 7day account/device bann.I wrote long time ago by mistake bigger/b->n and got 7day ban @_@

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

mesalin
09-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Never write in chat nigger its giving 7day account/device bann.I wrote long time ago by mistake bigger/b->n and got 7day ban @_@

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Good to know.
But yeah mistakes: (

Higuani
09-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Even on dutch words where you use them alot like

Kunt ge even hier komen (i get muted bcs its similar to c¨nt) But what it actually means is

Can you please come here

Kunt = Can in my language...

And i say that word alot ingame to my fellow belgian/dutch friends tbh (i always forget i get muted of it) :/

mesalin
09-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Even on dutch words where you use them alot like

Kunt ge even hier komen (i get muted bcs its similar to c¨nt) But what it actually means is

Can you please come here

Kunt = Can in my language...
Feel you pain! Same language ;)
I not talk alot in dutch, don't know much players :')

Inan'hesh
09-17-2015, 09:59 AM
"Pakiusap" = "Please" in our language
I get muted everytime I forgot and use it when speaking in our language.