PDA

View Full Version : The blocking problem and a potential fix.

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Alright so I was thinking about this blocking problem and how people complain about it. I propose a new type of voting system that will only work in PvP, this system will have a design where you can not kick ally's, guildies. Yes this means TWO new systems a new system where guild will be able to Ally each other and it will show another tab under the guild tab, this way you can know who are your allies and enemy guilds can not block. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
09-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Alright so I was thinking about this blocking problem and how people complain about it. I propose a new type of voting system that will only work in PvP, this system will have a design where you can not kick ally's, guildies. Yes this means TWO new systems a new system where guild will be able to Ally each other and it will show another tab under the guild tab, this way you can know who are your allies and enemy guilds can not block. Thoughts?

Just need a votekick option. 4 votes and u can kick them. 3v5s can still happen but no more 4v5s

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Just need a votekick option. 4 votes and u can kick them. 3v5s can still happen but no more 4v5s
Should be majority.

Arrowz
09-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Should be majority.

Meh, then if a guild has 3 people on each side they can just dominate the entire room and kick whoever

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Meh, then if a guild has 3 people on each side they can just dominate the entire room and kick whoever
Ouch that's true oof... Hmm well they wouldn't get ganged at least if they kicked.

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 12:42 PM
But hey its a thought for a start on a new anti block system.

Xdumbx
09-12-2015, 12:48 PM

Nice idea man, keep the ideas comeing

Zynzyn
09-12-2015, 01:08 PM
no to vote kick system. it can be exploited.

Ssneakykills
09-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Guilds would just hold one whole side and kick anyone with gear and just farm the fearless players or non maxed out players shall I say

Also if it's 5vs5 players will boot the oppostions players to gain and advantage on the other team.

The simple solution is to put up a fight or just leave and find another game

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Guilds would just hold one whole side and kick anyone with gear and just farm the fearless players or non maxed out players shall I say

Also if it's 5vs5 players will boot the oppostions players to gain and advantage on the other team.

The simple solution is to put up a fight or just leave and find another game
You can only kick the players on your team, people in lobby will be removed every 60 seconds.

Dimitrian
09-12-2015, 04:41 PM
I think that the problem of blocking is the design of the map.It's design means that you have only one way out.
The kicking system won't resolve anything.Let's say that the red team is full of magnubs,and the blue team is made of random undergeared players,that can't match the magnubs.After that, a lb and a fair, noble player comes to rescue the undergeared doods by kicking the a** of the magnubs,but after a few seconds...the magnubs kick him.Yeah...

I am also suggesting a matchmaking system for a few months...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 04:52 PM
I think that the problem of blocking is the design of the map.It's design means that you have only one way out.
The kicking system won't resolve anything.Let's say that the red team is full of magnubs,and the blue team is made of random undergeared players,that can't match the magnubs.After that, a lb and a fair, noble player comes to rescue the undergeared doods by kicking the a** of the magnubs,but after a few seconds...the magnubs kick him.Yeah...

I am also suggesting a matchmaking system for a few months...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
Hint reason you can not kick others from other side such as a blue team can't kick the red team members.

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 05:13 PM
You can only kick the players on your team, people in lobby will be removed every 60 seconds.

Either way then non maxed players will be kicked for wanting to play. I can't explain how many times people threatened to farm me because I didnt leave due to not having ring.

Farminer's
09-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Either way then non maxed players will be kicked for wanting to play. I can't explain how many times people threatened to farm me because I didnt leave due to not having ring.
Hint reason why Ally guild can kick each other or guildies.

Excuses
09-12-2015, 10:01 PM

Wow. I will call that as a public nuisance.
Better not play if you don't have gears.

Back to the topic.
Vote kick is good enough.
It should be 3 on said side vote, and should be able to kick same team only.
You can find other room when you get kicked too. It's obviously reasonable to play pvp with friends on MMORPG. Why do we HAVE TO play PUG for pvp? This is ridiculous after all.

hallowring
09-12-2015, 10:48 PM

Back to the topic.
You can find other room when you get kicked too. It's obviously reasonable to play pvp with friends on MMORPG. Why do we HAVE TO play PUG for pvp? This is ridiculous after all.

i agree (^u^)

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 10:56 PM

Back to the topic.
Umm what? I was giving an example. I already have a nekro, and other gears.

Kingofninjas
09-12-2015, 11:08 PM
This topic has discussed way too many times already.

Farminer's
09-13-2015, 01:16 AM
This topic has discussed way too many times already.
And StS has done nothing yet, so I am proposing a new idea.

Kingofninjas
09-13-2015, 12:15 PM
And StS has done nothing yet, so I am proposing a new idea.

Basically a selective vote kick? Vote kicking has been proposed way to many times already.

Farminer's
09-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Basically a selective vote kick? Vote kicking has been proposed way to many times already.
Did u read how it will work tho? It's more complex then just a selective vote kick.

butterspar
09-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Did u read how it will work tho? It's more complex then just a selective vote kick.

And dummy farmers will abuse it

Farminer's
09-13-2015, 09:18 PM
Dummy farmers will need 2+ others players to abuse this.

Ssneakykills
09-14-2015, 01:39 AM

It's too late the damage is done by dummy farmers already

Farminer's
09-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Agreed I think they should make a season leaderboard and a all time leaderboard otherwise how will new players get on there without dummy farming LOL

Xdumbx
09-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Agreed I think they should make a season leaderboard and a all time leaderboard otherwise how will new players get on there without dummy farming LOL
I think they should just make new maps in pvp.

butterspar
09-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Dummy farmers will need 2+ others players to abuse this.

If you're a dummy farmer you'll have more than 1 device and you'll have friends to help you lock the room so they can get kills too

Farminer's
09-14-2015, 02:43 PM
If you're a dummy farmer you'll have more than 1 device and you'll have friends to help you lock the room so they can get kills too
True I have a comp and my Android but no Chrome on comp so can't use it for AL lol.

Xdumbx
09-17-2015, 02:03 PM

gotta hate em >.<

Mylast
09-17-2015, 02:49 PM
Player X from X guild challenges player Y from Y guild on same system as partyinvite. Both players take their sides in arena. Room gets closed right away for random players. Only guildies can join or some ally that needs to be invited to that arena.
Sounds simple. Gws without block.

And dummy farmers.. idk. They will always find a way.

hpmyname
09-18-2015, 10:57 PM

you guys lessen the blocker, but DUMMY USER will thank you a lot. coz u try the room make controllable by 1 person by creating 3-4 even 5 account for dummy if 1 player joined in this room it will be kick by majority votes. behind 1 person. just saying

hpmyname
09-18-2015, 11:03 PM
realtalk. the only way is QUIT when you get block

Endkey 2.0
09-19-2015, 12:55 PM
The real solution is to have an option for guild fighting, where the system only allows you to join ur side if you are from the same guild as all the others. If you are not, you cannot just get in. As for normal pvp, its completely random so thats ur choice for choosing the random section. All the blocking, spawn killing and even dummy farming should be expected. Everyone has tried a lot but STS hasnt fixed these problems. If i remember correctly, i made a kick voting system thread before and its true that althugh its a nice solution, but it has many faults in it.

Mightypurple
09-21-2015, 10:17 PM
I think a timer would be a better idea. By this I mean if someone is not doing anything in the room they get kicked or timed out from the room. Probably a better way to explain this but think of gta5 online when you're afk in a room for a certain amount of time you get disconnected from online. But this case if ur not killing anyone or no activity in the room. I can see many flaws with this too but I can't see how people can abuse this as much as the vote to kick. If there are major flaws in this let me know ;D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 01:52 AM
I think a timer would be a better idea. By this I mean if someone is not doing anything in the room they get kicked or timed out from the room. Probably a better way to explain this but think of gta5 online when you're afk in a room for a certain amount of time you get disconnected from online. But this case if ur not killing anyone or no activity in the room. I can see many flaws with this too but I can't see how people can abuse this as much as the vote to kick. If there are major flaws in this let me know ;D

even your watching VS. youll get kicked?
i guess in lobby is applicable for time duration. about 10-15sec.

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 02:07 AM
even your watching VS. youll get kicked?
i guess in lobby is applicable for time duration. about 10-15sec.
Ah yea true but sts is coming out with 1v1 arena ?

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 03:52 AM
Ah yea true but sts is coming out with 1v1 arena ?

so the server watch each movement of a player? imagine how many rooms created in pvp how many players joining pvp room. its still complicated dude.. but by using time duration you may lessen the blocker in lobby, by limited time which to choose tmblue / tmred. they can add countdown timer in lobby 10-15sec.

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 04:03 AM
so the server watch each movement of a player? imagine how many rooms created in pvp how many players joining pvp room. its still complicated dude.. but by using time duration you may lessen the blocker in lobby, by limited time which to choose tmblue / tmred. they can add countdown timer in lobby 10-15sec.
Its just an idea bro. I don't know how it would work or how or why a server would need to watch every player, but we already know people can't be trusted with the power to do things on this game especially choosing to kick ppl from a ctf room, they will abuse it.
I agree on the timer in lobby can't see why that would be an issue doesn't take long to chose a team and will stop the lobby blockers.
I wasn't saying it was a solid idea. If u read what I said "let me know if there was any major flaws" 👍

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 04:16 AM
Its just an idea bro. I don't know how it would work or how or why a server would need to watch every player, but we already know people can't be trusted with the power to do things on this game especially choosing to kick ppl from a ctf room, they will abuse it.
I agree on the timer in lobby can't see why that would be an issue doesn't take long to chose a team and will stop the lobby blockers.
I wasn't saying it was a solid idea. If u read what I said "let me know if there was any major flaws" ��

yeah each player want a good solution in this topic. ^___^ personally idc. if guilds/player block or gang. our rules is. just follow the flow. if they gang we gang if they block we block.. its still the player choice if they stay long inside the room..for me if you get blocked just out.. but if the sts. make new pvp rules/ctf/tdm to avoid blocking thats nice..^__^

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 04:49 AM
yeah each player want a good solution in this topic. ^___^ personally idc. if guilds/player block or gang. our rules is. just follow the flow. if they gang we gang if they block we block.. its still the player choice if they stay long inside the room..for me if you get blocked just out.. but if the sts. make new pvp rules/ctf/tdm to avoid blocking thats nice..^__^
Idk what level you play but it's pretty bad where I'm at. There's no going with the flow otherwise it's me ganged every time. I have had chance to gang back but not alot and honestly not anymore, so it's not fun now. Should I stop playing? Do others want to stop because of this too? Do sts want to lose customers? This is why a solution is needed. I mind the blocking if it's to the point where I can't even pvp anymore, I'm just a dummy giving kills. It's literally *logs on joins pvp gets ganged, blocked logs out* i Can't even go in pvp and as a twink that's all I do. Maybe I should go to another level, where it might be less severe.
As an older player I liked the days when these players weren't ignorant.
Personally these people blocking and ganging just need to lighten up and make al a peaceful, fun and enjoyable game to play.

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Idk what level you play but it's pretty bad where I'm at. There's no going with the flow otherwise it's me ganged every time. I have had chance to gang back but not alot and honestly not anymore, so it's not fun now. Should I stop playing? Do others want to stop because of this too? Do sts want to lose customers? This is why a solution is needed. I mind the blocking if it's to the point where I can't even pvp anymore, I'm just a dummy giving kills. It's literally *logs on joins pvp gets ganged, blocked logs out* i Can't even go in pvp and as a twink that's all I do. Maybe I should go to another level, where it might be less severe.
As an older player I liked the days when these players weren't ignorant.
Personally these people blocking and ganging just need to lighten up and make al a peaceful, fun and enjoyable game to play.

i play twinks since season 2 started, but different class, i experience many dramas in this level but for me its natural, until now new season comes i still play here the other players retired and some new comes, but the BLOCK/GANG never gone, for me as old player in this twinks once you decided to play mostly in this level you must prepare your self in all dramas blocking/ganging/ttalking.. if you ask me why am i still here in this bracket as far as i know every bracket even end game. is not different theres always TRASHTALK/BLOCK/GANG.. i suggest you just ignore all of them.. so i my self. if i get gang its my choice to stay or out.. if you get blocked its your tm. decision if you stay long in room..always remember its only a game. dont take too much personal.. thats all i can suggest you bro. ^___^ and it is the most popular twinks level 15-17. 100% sorry for my bad english ^_<

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 06:23 AM
i play twinks since season 2 started, but different class, i experience many dramas in this level but for me its natural, until now new season comes i still play here the other players retired and some new comes, but the BLOCK/GANG never gone, for me as old player in this twinks once you decided to play mostly in this level you must prepare your self in all dramas blocking/ganging/ttalking.. if you ask me why am i still here in this bracket as far as i know every bracket even end game. is not different theres always TRASHTALK/BLOCK/GANG.. i suggest you just ignore all of them.. so i my self. if i get gang its my choice to stay or out.. if you get blocked its your tm. decision if you stay long in room..always remember its only a game. dont take too much personal.. thats all i can suggest you bro. ^___^ and it is the most popular twinks level 15-17. 100% sorry for my bad english ^_<
The trash talk doesn't bother me, never really taken that personal. It's the not being able to play and have fun part lol and I put money into this game. I'm paying for entertainment and I don't want it wrecked or wasted because of someone else destroying my playing expirence. It's fine Ima vent about it and move on with the hope that people will change their attitude lol [emoji19]

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 09:10 AM
The trash talk doesn't bother me, never really taken that personal. It's the not being able to play and have fun part lol and I put money into this game. I'm paying for entertainment and I don't want it wrecked or wasted because of someone else destroying my playing expirence. It's fine Ima vent about it and move on with the hope that people will change their attitude lol [emoji19]

not only you spending $$$ i this game. but this is not the issue. all we can do now is wait for whats the good development from admin about this block issue but as i said since early season theres a blocking spot how many season are we now? is there any action from admin? nothing coz its the way how this game running..idc blocker/ganger out there..play your style ill play mine..^ ^ enjoy

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 09:15 AM
not only you spending $$$ i this game. but this is not the issue. all we can do now is wait for what admin can do about this..but as i said since early season theres a blocking spot how many season are we now? is there any action from admin? nothing coz its the way how this game running..idc blocker/ganger out there..play your style ill play mine..^ ^ enjoy
In season 2, 3 no one blocked it was frowned upon, people had respect then. I'm not sure if it was even a thing in season 2. This is what I'm saying it's worse then ever.

Farminer's
09-22-2015, 11:13 AM
In season 2, 3 no one blocked it was frowned upon, people had respect then. I'm not sure if it was even a thing in season 2. This is what I'm saying it's worse then ever.

Season 3-4 was fun best seasons due to more clashes less trash talk less gang

Mightypurple
09-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Season 3-4 was fun best seasons due to more clashes less trash talk less gang

Exactly 👍

hpmyname
09-22-2015, 07:21 PM

are you sure no block? in early season? .respect? they always trashtalk each guild enemy, but its your opinion, ^__^

glendame
09-23-2015, 07:51 AM
maybe option to kick and 5 secs to select a team or get booted out of lobby and once booted out of lobby he/she has to wait 10 secs to reconnect to tdm/ctf..

ColaxRic
09-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Allies. Cute.

Higuani
09-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Just make a new pvp room with guild vs guild, if you join your guildie your immidiatly put in the team where your guildie is.

And the ctf/tdm room we have now just delete the 'join' button on the users name. So everyone needs to join via the worldmap then ctf or tdm to play normal pvp.