PDA

View Full Version : mythical ring 46 lvl

kristinavenin
09-12-2015, 05:14 PM
I did not like at all, I expected more, only time spent and effort:nightmare:
P.S. I hope the developers will raise the stats of these things

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Well you didnt read all the posts about set not being worth it?

Jazzi
09-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Wait till u see how much health u lose over the planar pendant when u use the new mythic amulet ;)

Jebaciste
09-12-2015, 05:26 PM
The new myth set ... The armor and helm is worth if u ask me

Madnex
09-12-2015, 06:02 PM
The stats of all pieces have been posted weeks ago. Mythic L46 is not necessarily BiS but instead trades off stats for the skill perk. You're comparing arc ring with jewels with it too; what did you expect? To throw your jewels in the new ring and sell the arcane? Well, no.

Midievalmodel
09-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Please see below link. The stats for the whole set has been announced on forums for a long time. This is your second post of how "surprised" you are of there stats. Please stop with these posts. If you want to ask STG to buff the stats of the set then that is fine but stop acting surprised like you had no idea how bad the stats were until you crafted them.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258187-Teaser-Friday-Mythic-Gear-Stats

Duchens
09-12-2015, 10:07 PM
sts did say that arc ring and planar pendant would remain best in game :D

warriorromio
09-13-2015, 12:47 PM
When you equip this ring you will lose 30 primary stat more.

Candylicks
09-13-2015, 01:41 PM
I really wish we weren't forced to make the entire set, it's a huge waste for the majority of us in time and gold.

Midievalmodel
09-13-2015, 01:44 PM
I really wish we weren't forced to make the entire set, it's a huge waste for the majority of us in time and gold.

Agreed. We should be able to pick and choose which of the pieces in the set we want to craft.

mesalin
09-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Yeah agree with candy and midie... It should be to choose... Now is just waste of time and money.

Jazzi
09-13-2015, 02:35 PM
I wish that we could choose which parts we'd craft. However this would devalue the fangs and runes much faster, as most people would just craft the helm and the armour and stop there.

Ssneakykills
09-14-2015, 09:49 AM
It's a shame really because it would be great if the set had good stats

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-14-2015, 10:09 AM
But the helmet have good stats :) only the helmet :)

Novyaj Zeanreh
09-14-2015, 10:18 AM
the line crafting sucks why armor always last to craft? why not Helm,Armor,Ring and Amulet ?

Candylicks
09-14-2015, 10:38 AM
the line crafting sucks why armor always last to craft? why not Helm,Armor,Ring and Amulet ?

I think the idea was to keep the components of the entire set viable for farming, if they allowed us to get the two best pieces right away then the market for the runes and fangs would crash because very few people would actually make the entire set. HOWEVER what has happened is that the majority of the player base will either stop at the helm or not even make the helm and continue to wear crate pinks and old imbued because the quest is (1) annoying and too long (2) too expensive to make and (3) too expensive to jewel and everyone still gets better stats off old gear with paras and eyes.

Do you have any idea what it cost me to socket sort of OK jewels in my mythic helm? That alone is like eh ...

Jazzi
09-14-2015, 11:01 AM
I think the idea was to keep the components of the entire set viable for farming, if they allowed us to get the two best pieces right away then the market for the runes and fangs would crash because very few people would actually make the entire set. HOWEVER what has happened is that the majority of the player base will either stop at the helm or not even make the helm and continue to wear crate pinks and old imbued because the quest is (1) annoying and too long (2) too expensive to make and (3) too expensive to jewel and everyone still gets better stats off old gear with paras and eyes.

Do you have any idea what it cost me to socket sort of OK jewels in my mythic helm? That alone is like eh ...

And since this mythic set is supposed to be the best thing this season, it might just be best to bring on the next level cap within the next couple of months ;) I whole-heartedly agree with the bold part! Anyway I think they might just have based the number of runs/time needed to craft the whole set based on the time one needs to farm an imbued set on their own. Further there were not one and two posts by renowned forumers, back in the day, who were asking for a long quest requiring 2000-3000 runs. Well that is what we got, isn't it :)

For me personally the whole thing is starting to feel a bit like slavery, slavery to: dailies, to normal maps I don't wanna run, to 0 reward maps like the planar tombs (with the introduction of the new pet, which requires planar frags), to obscene amounts of orc tags. And all this might have been somewhat ok, if we were going for something that would significantly improve us. Unfortunately that is not the case.

Ipoopsy
09-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Well, Sts did a great job with the New Mythic Quests (Long and semi easy actually). People did ask for longer quest to get a better items for the current lvl.

IMO, I think Sts should have made the New Mythic items be slightly better in Stats than Legendary pink items for the current lvl (Drop or Crate Locks).

After, everyone FINISHED ALL of the New Mythic Quests, then there should be a Set buffs in STATS and/or Xtra skills as part of the Complete Sets. This way, it will be the Best Current Items for the Current End game Items. This will make players farm to complete their Current sets and have the best Gear in game for their current lvls.

And for the players who constantly COMPARED OLD Arcane items with the current items being available, those are probably the top ~10% of the people actually playing the end game who already have those items. So, stop making it like it's sounds like its the 90% of the other people. Those other ~90% still have better gear than what they currently have on them and with this New Sets, its a goal that they can achieved as time goes by...(which will be better than what they have now 'if and once' they completed it.