PDA

View Full Version : A new type of creature

Oursizes
09-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Lately in elite maps(tindirin wilds mainly) I've seen trolls. Believe it or not, they exist in the maps. I'm speaking of the ones that hit the first mob and then leave. What's up with this? Ive seen max and undergeared players do this and keep on leaving,after timer starts. Do they have nothing else to do with their life?

Kingofninjas
09-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Solution: Don't pug! Solo it instead. Maxed out you can solo in 5 minutes. No ring/ nekro 7-8 minutes.

debitmandiri
09-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Do 3 then....easier xD
Another 2 leave ? Then solo it....rogue is so flexible xD

bonjovi3223
09-13-2015, 04:23 AM
Lol....I've seen ppl do this in km3 also.
I dunno why.

Vvildfire
09-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Solution: Don't pug! Solo it instead. Maxed out you can solo in 5 minutes. No ring/ nekro 7-8 minutes.

Solo! Idk if I could do it ;-; it'd probably take me 20-30 mins x.x

To OP: I've been pugging for a while, they used to do it almost 100% of the times a few weeks ago but now half or more has an arcane ring, some got arcane pets or planar pendant, it's gotten better. I've even been able to crack the egg ~5 times in the last 6-7 days

Nathan Tupas
09-13-2015, 09:12 AM
ask xanabelle why undergeared do dat...... then ask how horrible words some overgeared talk to them.... u will be amazed

Madnex
09-13-2015, 10:26 AM
They aren't trolls. If you think about it from their perspective, it's the only way to join a different instance where they hope to find better geared players. So if you join a normal Elite Wilds and you see two warriors in hellish gear mage/rogue with gear from Nordr expansion, even if you go to a town and then try to join a different Elite Wilds it'll most likely bring you back to the same instance.

Deathlyreaper
09-13-2015, 01:04 PM
is it possible for a mage with 4.8k hp and 771 dmg to solo elite wilds. I have a ring and mari.

Fightbeast
09-13-2015, 06:02 PM
They aren't trolls. If you think about it from their perspective, it's the only way to join a different instance where they hope to find better geared players. So if you join a normal Elite Wilds and you see two warriors in hellish gear mage/rogue with gear from Nordr expansion, even if you go to a town and then try to join a different Elite Wilds it'll most likely bring you back to the same instance.
No, sizes is referring here to instances where a single let's say rouge keeps changing maps over and over again, hits mob and then leaves. And they do it continuously..

Motherless_Child
09-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Lately in elite maps(tindirin wilds mainly) I've seen trolls. Believe it or not, they exist in the maps. I'm speaking of the ones that hit the first mob and then leave. What's up with this? Ive seen max and undergeared players do this and keep on leaving,after timer starts. Do they have nothing else to do with their life?

Usually happens when someone who is running PUGs is searching for what they believe to be an "ELITE WORTHY" party to run with......

Once you yourself are geared to a certain extent you may find yourself doing the same thing.... It's basically just people who are looking for the right party to run the elite map with (some may even be looking for SPECIFIC players they know).... Lots of times you have people who think they are "ELITE WORTHY" just because they are lv 46 or whatever and they have a tendency to enter elite maps looking to run the map, but in reality they are just extra weight making the map longer and harder....

Caabatric
09-13-2015, 06:25 PM
is it possible for a mage with 4.8k hp and 771 dmg to solo elite wilds. I have a ring and mari.

King was referring to rogues C=

You should be able to solo it but your time will be closer to 10-15 minutes.

Oursizes
09-13-2015, 08:32 PM
No, sizes is referring here to instances where a single let's say rouge keeps changing maps over and over again, hits mob and then leaves. And they do it continuously..

Thank you. This is exactly what I had meant. And @motherless_child I do regular and elite wilds on my mage, which is pretty average/slightly above average for a mage. I only leave the map if its a group such as me with 3 tanks, but never really for any other time else. Ive played with geareds and undergeareds. Both ive seen hit a mob and then leave, as well as leave mid map.

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
09-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Yeah its start because that thread, they know the trick from this forum post haha LOL

Kingofninjas
09-13-2015, 10:09 PM

I would imagine so, but my post was meant for a rogue as both I and the OP are rogues.

Kirysaki
09-14-2015, 05:09 AM
Thank you. This is exactly what I had meant. And @motherless_child I do regular and elite wilds on my mage, which is pretty average/slightly above average for a mage. I only leave the map if its a group such as me with 3 tanks, but never really for any other time else. Ive played with geareds and undergeareds. Both ive seen hit a mob and then leave, as well as leave mid map.

If they leave mid map, it might have been DC. I dc'ed more than once mid map or at the boss, it was heartbreaking :c

Motherless_Child
09-14-2015, 02:33 PM

I don't think U understand what I was saying......

Candylicks
09-14-2015, 02:35 PM

They see your name and run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!