PDA

View Full Version : lvl 71 crusher fox help

Iilhopeliliil
09-13-2015, 05:27 AM
Hi i made a new 71 crusher fox called Onlyfox i found ways to beat the different classes but i still cant beat bears. Anyone out there willing to spare me some tips on how to beat 71+ bears? :-)

Hurikazz
09-13-2015, 07:37 AM
first of all
Crusher is a Tank Set, Beastly got so much more Dmg

Thats probably the main reason u cant kill them -> not enough dmg

The other Thing that came in Mind when thinking about this Issue is the Fact that bears are just a OP BACON STAMP GF EZ FOOD NAB CRY Class.

The only Class which could really destroy Bears is the Oyster Class, but we all know Release Date for it is 2020 :-(

#HailOyster

Iilhopeliliil
09-13-2015, 07:46 AM
first of all
Crusher is a Tank Set, Beastly got so much more Dmg

Thats probably the main reason u cant kill them -> not enough dmg

The other Thing that came in Mind when thinking about this Issue is the Fact that bears are just a OP BACON STAMP GF EZ FOOD NAB CRY Class.

The only Class which could really destroy Bears is the Oyster Class, but we all know Release Date for it is 2020 :-(

#HailOyster

even with 68 dodge i still ALWAYS get hit by hs :( and the fact that hs kills, even beastly will only get them down but not kill them

Hurikazz
09-13-2015, 02:38 PM
i did 71 Fox with Crusher and Beastly, try to get beastly if possible :) and for the hs thing ..maybe use evade (dodge buff) after hs hit u...it will remove the debuff

Iheybeautiful
09-13-2015, 04:00 PM
i did 71 Fox with Crusher and Beastly, try to get beastly if possible :) and for the hs thing ..maybe use evade (dodge buff) after hs hit u...it will remove the debuff
That's the problem with foxes, evade cool down takes a long time, probably because it's a buff too.

Techayyy
10-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Hypnotize vixen shredder howl rabid ham dart needle

Rescind
10-08-2015, 12:48 AM

I don't think it removes debuff. It just gets rid of the stun

Burningdex
10-08-2015, 01:07 AM
ye, wut res said, as far as im aware it just removes the stun properties but leaves debuff intact

Iilhopeliliil
10-08-2015, 09:02 AM
ye, wut res said, as far as im aware it just removes the stun properties but leaves debuff intact

Yes, it works just like avian.