PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Suggestion! :D

aWildEevee
05-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Small quick suggestion.

I don't recall anyone else suggesting this. Quick and to the point, I don't think vanity items should take up inventory slots.
Reasoning why:
Like many events, particularly the Easter event, ears take up MANY slots. 13 to complete the quest, and the 14th reward, not to mention full bunny ears. 14+3 special ears, is 17 slots taken out of your inventory for raiding.
Just store them in the stash? Well, that's a conclusion, but when you have more than one toon that you use, that not only cludders your stash, but depending on how many toons you have vanity items on, that's again, is a VERY large portion out of your inventory gone.

Conclusion: Make vanity items not take up inventory slots.

Anyone else's thoughts? :]

superss
05-09-2011, 12:35 PM
it has been suggested before but i love the idea none the less! +10

aWildEevee
05-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks for letting me know that it has. :] good to see your support though!

Major
05-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Ya def talked about before, i totally agree with you. Hopefully the devs take it into consideration.

ICantSpel
05-10-2011, 06:23 AM
i love this, it would be so usefull seeing as i have 36 pairs of bunny ears lols

Corpser
05-10-2011, 06:28 AM
its a good idea probablt some negatives but not many.

Jsaieagle
05-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Small quick suggestion.

I don't recall anyone else suggesting this. Quick and to the point, I don't think vanity items should take up inventory slots.
Reasoning why:
Like many events, particularly the Easter event, ears take up MANY slots. 13 to complete the quest, and the 14th reward, not to mention full bunny ears. 14+3 special ears, is 17 slots taken out of your inventory for raiding.
Just store them in the stash? Well, that's a conclusion, but when you have more than one toon that you use, that not only cludders your stash, but depending on how many toons you have vanity items on, that's again, is a VERY large portion out of your inventory gone.

Conclusion: Make vanity items not take up inventory slots.

Anyone else's thoughts? :]

Well said, I'll say only those vanities tradable are counted

Raazesk
05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Great idea, I like it.

Thasaint
05-10-2011, 08:30 PM
I dont see anything bad about it... I like the idea!

Slush
05-10-2011, 11:51 PM
its a good idea probablt some negatives but not many.

Care to elaborate?