PDA

View Full Version : 'Porkchop'

diimitrii
09-13-2015, 03:10 PM
STS can you please make a way to optain the 'porkchop' pet, this isn't te best pet around but i'd like to fill it to my stable on someway :).

Thx anyway!

~Diimitrii

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

mesalin
09-13-2015, 04:14 PM
Yeah they need to make other way to get it.
I hope they will realise this pet during kings awaken. Maybe he will drop in new map/ boss. If there will be. Or just like reward

Oursizes
09-13-2015, 05:35 PM
If they release porkchop,I believe they should release gold tyrannica and sns in the future to so we all can complete stables, no?

Ebezaanec
09-13-2015, 05:40 PM
If they release porkchop,I believe they should release gold tyrannica and sns in the future to so we all can complete stables, no?

Players had a chance to earn Tyrannica and SnS, but there was never any option for players already at L41 to obtain Porkchop.

Caabatric
09-13-2015, 06:44 PM
completely agree

Oursizes
09-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Players had a chance to earn Tyrannica and SnS, but there was never any option for players already at L41 to obtain Porkchop.

But a player can just make a new toon and buy the auto level pack,no? In both cases all of these pets are only available to certain players. If sts makes one of them available to all, then all pets should be available to all.

xnorwayx
09-14-2015, 01:19 AM
But a player can just make a new toon and buy the auto level pack,no? In both cases all of these pets are only available to certain players. If sts makes one of them available to all, then all pets should be available to all.

Think if someone bought all arcane/mythic pets, almost completed stable and need only Porkchop? Shall they make new toon and spend alot of gold on all these pets they had on other char?

Oursizes
09-14-2015, 05:17 AM
Think if someone bought all arcane/mythic pets, almost completed stable and need only Porkchop? Shall they make new toon and spend alot of gold on all these pets they had on other char?

Of course. Because only the elite should be able to obtain all pets,no?

xnorwayx
09-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Of course. Because only the elite should be able to obtain all pets,no?

Lol. You are very strange type of person. :)

Ardbeg
09-14-2015, 11:04 AM

that's not correct. there was a short period when you could purchase the lvl boost package even with level 46. that's how i kept my stable complete :)

Jazzi
09-14-2015, 11:12 AM
+1 to making porkchop available for player who are lvl 46 already. I am collecting useless pets as well ;) I need that one