PDA

View Full Version : Should I Just Start Over?

Roasty
05-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering if I should start over by making a new character and getting rid of my old one. I have always been a bit fond of mages, which is the character class my new avatar is, and well I just don't like my archer that much YES I am a bit dumb and I just wanna get rid of it, but I've worked pretty hard to make it a perfect character by doing respec or whatever. But no matter how much I've tried, I just don't ever seem to be happy with it for some reason. But why don't I just keep both characters you might ask? Now this is gonna sound pretty stupid but I like to have a small amount of everything whether it's characters or whatever. I like to keep EVERYTHING in just a small spot. And yes, it is my choice but sometimes it's nice to know other people's opinions just so that it helps you choose. So yeah... :)

noobmigo
05-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering if I should start over by making a new character and getting rid of my old one. I have always been a bit fond of mages, which is the character class my new avatar is, and well I just don't like my archer that much YES I am a bit dumb and I just wanna get rid of it, but I've worked pretty hard to make it a perfect character by doing respec or whatever. But no matter how much I've tried, I just don't ever seem to be happy with it for some reason. But why don't I just keep both characters you might ask? Now this is gonna sound pretty stupid but I like to have a small amount of everything whether it's characters or whatever. I like to keep EVERYTHING in just a small spot. And yes, it is my choice but sometimes it's nice to know other people's opinions just so that it helps you choose. So yeah... :)

Huh?
Well, just buy new character slot.
It's better, supports the devs and gets rid of this dilemma.

Kossi
05-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Huh?
Well, just buy new character slot.
It's better, supports the devs and gets rid of this dilemma.

Ditto. .

Zeus
05-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Making an alt is definitely recommended, although. If you want your name on the other one, that's a bit tricky. You could always create a variant to get rid of that dilemma, for example; Roastycoffee would work, if it isn't taken.

Major
05-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Ya don't get rid of your char, buy a new char slot for 5 plat. You never know if ya want to play your old char and it can sometimes have its uses now and again. Dont waste all that hard work, buy a new char.

Roasty
05-09-2011, 07:07 PM
New character slot? Never tried it, I might actually give it a go. :)

Fatpigwarrior
05-09-2011, 07:11 PM
I have a 3 char slots
And im very unhappy i chose a bird!

noobmigo
05-09-2011, 07:11 PM
New character slot? Never tried it, I might actually give it a go. :)

5 Plat, easy peasy cash for devs, less thinking for playas.

WhoIsThis
05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Buy a new character slot and just rename it to something identifiable. For example, my main is Attackelf, and to make my bird known, I renamed my bird to Attackavian. Most people figured out who I was without even me explaining. You can name your mage to something else like "Roastytwo" or "Roastymage".

In any event, you may want to someday go back to your bird. You may also find that mage once you play it has its drawbacks too (it does).