PDA

View Full Version : Massive headaches

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I have one :(. I used to have alot, but this one isn't like before...

I FAINTED in the middle of the class!

Well, at least I don't have amnesia...

Anyways, post here if you have had Really bad headaches from the past >_<.

Roasty
05-09-2011, 08:18 PM
I had one once...it was on December 2010, I was playing PL as usual. But then I started playing too much and then next thing I know my head starting aching then I crashed on the bed and slept. And yes it really did happen, and it wasn't pretty :(

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-09-2011, 08:21 PM
I had one once...it was on December 2010, I was playing PL as usual. But then I started playing too much and then next thing I know my head starting aching then I crashed on the bed and slept. And yes it really did happen, and it wasn't pretty :(

Ouch! :/ that really sucks lol ._.

Roasty
05-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Ya the worst part was that I just ate some chicken noodle soup, my favorite dish. And since I threw up pretty roughly I have now lost my appetite for ALL chicken noodle soups, WHATSOEVER no questions asked :) THE END

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Ya the worst part was that I just ate some chicken noodle soup, my favorite dish. And since I threw up pretty roughly I have now lost my appetite for ALL chicken noodle soups, WHATSOEVER no questions asked :) THE END

O_o...

:banana:

Otukura
05-09-2011, 11:53 PM

Same thing with bean curd. :'(

Ayc2000
05-10-2011, 06:54 AM
One Christmas, I had a headache for all of break, and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even look out of the corner of my eye, cause it hurt.

Roasty
05-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Same thing with bean curd. :'(
It's not fun...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-10-2011, 05:18 PM
One Christmas, I had a headache for all of break, and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even look out of the corner of my eye, cause it hurt.

I've had that happen to me once :| it hurt like a mother- lol

Tengotengo
05-10-2011, 05:28 PM
i get em. sinus headaches that are pretty much migraines.

lordwill0
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
I always get these kind of headaches when i play videogames/pocketlegends too much. Never fainted though.

Thasaint
05-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I sometimes get headaches from playing games. Never fained from one though.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow. When I get headaches from games its because ive played it for hours nonstop lol

Ayc2000
05-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Lol I played for eight hours straight but didn't get a headache

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Lol I played for eight hours straight but didn't get a headache

O_O wow!!!

azulflame
05-11-2011, 01:25 AM
I have one :(. I used to have alot, but this one isn't like before...

I FAINTED in the middle of the class!

Well, at least I don't have amnesia...

Anyways, post here if you have had Really bad headaches from the past >_<.

I had a friend who did that. I also did that somewhere, forgot where. Running on no sleep is an everyday practice for me, and little food for a 14-almost 15 year old boy is not the best combination.

azulflame
05-11-2011, 01:27 AM

Happened to me with chocolate pizza. I was coming down wit something, and all the grease made me throw up about an hour later.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Happened to me with chocolate pizza. I was coming down wit something, and all the grease made me throw up about an hour later.

Chocolate pizza??? EWW!

Ayc2000
05-11-2011, 02:56 PM

What's chocolate pizza?

Angrybird
05-11-2011, 02:59 PM

Eek.. Is it like a cinnapie from papa johns?

NECROREAPER
05-11-2011, 06:05 PM
You suffer from severe migraines. I don't think mine will ever be that bad but mine get to the point that they last for days sometimes and if I change height ( like sit down, lie down, stand) my head hurt and pulsates so bad I almost collapse. Get to the doctor as soon as you can, migraines are serious business.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
You suffer from severe migraines. I don't think mine will ever be that bad but mine get to the point that they last for days sometimes and if I change height ( like sit down, lie down, stand) my head hurt and pulsates so bad I almost collapse. Get to the doctor as soon as you can, migraines are serious business.

Aw man, not those again :/ (yes, I've had trouble with them in the past)

MelissaDaisy99
05-12-2011, 04:12 AM

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.