PDA

View Full Version : Para's and eye's

Zaocajede
09-14-2015, 03:59 PM
If STS is serious about getting these out of the game they should announce a stop date that they can no longer be crafted into gear.

Otherwise they will be here for a very long time and endgame gear will remain unbalanced for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spell
09-14-2015, 06:05 PM
Yes nd they should also remove all the event pets in everyone stash too! Along with reinforced gems!

(No im not serious) ....

illwilly
09-16-2015, 11:11 AM
And some have like 100mill gold, some have allmost none, best just start a new currency aswell, so all start fresh and balanced.. after all, we should think about the new players, nevermind the players farming 4 or more paragems and loades of eyes and beeing smart saving them.

Ps. Beeing not so serious.. o.o

Zaocajede
09-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Sts has already stated that eyes and paras are op and won't be reintroduced.

Wouldn't it make sense to use them up before they introduce upgraded gear and weapons?

Only then can they get whatever balance they envision.

Decisions are made all the time that affect the prices of items. This would just be one of many.

It's always a gamble between selling and hoarding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oursizes
09-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes nd they should also remove all the event pets in everyone stash too! Along with reinforced gems!

(No im not serious) ....

Let me guess.. Yoy say this because youre one those full para/eye players? Shocker.

Edward Coug
09-17-2015, 04:30 PM
That ship has sailed. They should announce that all new gear in the next cap won't be gemable. That way no one can complain. Plenty of time to use up the remaining gems.

Spell
09-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Let me guess.. Yoy say this because youre one those full para/eye players? Shocker.

I am by far full eyes =] im still rocking normal gems actually haha.
Try again sir!
Dont judge a book by its cover.

Mylast
09-18-2015, 04:50 PM
It was planned to slowly get them out of a game. They ll add gear that will be more op than ones before.

You cant expect to change whole world in few sec. Give it a time.

igoreedck
09-21-2015, 08:24 PM
Halloween next event will take eye ?

canbolt
09-22-2015, 03:45 AM
Lol how can someone blame the rich players and there is no need for a 3rd currency it's a waste even the rich players started the game as a noob without anything. If the present begineers are not talented enough to merch and get money let them be farmed

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 04:07 AM
Lol how can someone blame the rich players and there is no need for a 3rd currency it's a waste even the rich players started the game as a noob without anything. If the present begineers are not talented enough to merch and get money let them be farmed

Lol i think this canbolt is golem's alt.I mean only he could come up with such stupid posts.

canbolt
09-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Iam taking about the people's expression about the game and how it can improve