PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - September 2015

G-M
09-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Summer is winding down for those of us up here in the Northern Hemisphere. Those of you in the Southern Hemisphere are looking forward to Spring, while up here we're approaching Fall. Change is in the air wherever you are, and that includes the realm of Arlor.

King Northal has arrived and with him new gear, a new pet, and all new ways to play. We're keeping an eye on the progress and will make adjustments as needed to ensure that old bag of bones wakes up often enough.

Looking ahead, we've packed the schedule for the rest of the year with exciting events and updates. Check 'em out!

Coming in September:

• Arlor Harvest Festival: This is a brand new event celebrating the bounty of all of our Arlorian farmers! Stay tuned for more details.

...in October:

• The Gauntlet V: What appropriate timing for a spooky event. What will this one have in store for our most intrepid mob slayers and boss bashers?

• Halloween 2015: Much as I love Oktoberfest we all know that the month of October is all Halloween. Tricks and treats will abound in Arlor as you party with the ghosts and ghouls in the Necropolis. We've made some exciting new changes this year so you can expect new gear, a new pet, and a sweet candy surprise!

…and Beyond:

• Duels: We're still hard at work on duels. We'll have more info soon about when this will be released.
• Winter 2015: I refuse to talk about the holidays until November. We must take a stand and #StopHolidayCreep!

But wait, there's more! Yesterday was a huge day for Spacetime Studios as we released Call of Champions (http://www.callofchampions.com/). This is a game unlike any other we've done before and I think you'll really like it. Find it now on iTunes (http://www.appstore.com/callofchampions).

Just because we're welcoming a new game to the family doesn't mean we're putting any less work into Arcane Legends. In fact, we're already planning the next Arcane Legends expansion. If you have any feedback about what you've liked so far about the Ren'gol expansion or what you'd like to see improved, please do respond and let me know.

In the meantime, have fun!

G-M

xiziviqi
09-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Whooahh....

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
09-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Looking good G-M!

Thx for the update and best of luck on the StS endeavor of CoC!!!!

alongcay
09-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Interesting. .....

Powkachu
09-18-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

Summer is winding down for those of us up here in the Northern Hemisphere. Those of you in the Southern Hemisphere are looking forward to Spring, while up here we're approaching Fall. Change is in the air wherever you are, and that includes the realm of Arlor.

King Northal has arrived and with him new gear, a new pet, and all new ways to play. We're keeping an eye on the progress and will make adjustments as needed to ensure that old bag of bones wakes up often enough.

Looking ahead, we've packed the schedule for the rest of the year with exciting events and updates. Check 'em out!

Coming in September:

• Arlor Harvest Festival: This is a brand new event celebrating the bounty of all of our Arlorian farmers! Stay tuned for more details.

...in October:

• The Gauntlet V: What appropriate timing for a spooky event. What will this one have in store for our most intrepid mob slayers and boss bashers?

• Halloween 2015: Much as I love Oktoberfest we all know that the month of October is all Halloween. Tricks and treats will abound in Arlor as you party with the ghosts and ghouls in the Necropolis. We've made some exciting new changes this year so you can expect new gear, a new pet, and a sweet candy surprise!

…and Beyond:

• Duels: We're still hard at work on duels. We'll have more info soon about when this will be released.
• Winter 2015: I refuse to talk about the holidays until November. We must take a stand and #StopHolidayCreep!

But wait, there's more! Yesterday was a huge day for Spacetime Studios as we released Call of Champions (http://www.callofchampions.com/). This is a game unlike any other we've done before and I think you'll really like it. Find it now on iTunes (http://www.appstore.com/callofchampions).

Just because we're welcoming a new game to the family doesn't mean we're putting any less work into Arcane Legends. In fact, we're already planning the next Arcane Legends expansion. If you have any feedback about what you've liked so far about the Ren'gol expansion or what you'd like to see improved, please do respond and let me know.

G-M

o.o we'll farm pumpkins then? (In Remiem's weekly update there's a pumpkin picture) if yes can I know when will it be ready to eat? :3

Jazzi
09-18-2015, 08:49 AM
Looking good. Hope that Halloween and Winter event are great! Please don't make them anything like this years Ursoth!

I don't see any info about plans to give us some gear in elite, which is worth farming. Two weeks ago you buffed Rengol elite and glitched some of the mobs. I thought the community made it clear this buff is only ok in conjunction with new items to farm? Pls fix the glitches (reported numerous times).

Tyvm for the update. We are looking forward to the amazing events, which are not full of bad gear, useless pets and recolored vanities. Thanks again

foreveryoung
09-18-2015, 08:56 AM
Wow nice so many future coming ... :)

Mehmet Tuncay
09-18-2015, 09:16 AM
very nice thanks remiem

kjed
09-18-2015, 09:18 AM
ive tried alot of mmorpgs in play store but theres nothing compared to AL

i know coc might be new but Al is still no.1 imo. so sts pls keep those ideas commin

i dont care how much money i spend as long as im contented and enjoying.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Candylicks
09-18-2015, 09:23 AM
ive tried alot of mmorpgs in play store but theres nothing compared to AL

i know coc might be new but Al is still no.1 imo. so sts pls keep those ideas commin

i dont care how much money i spend as long as im contented and enjoying.

The thing is AL is 100% F2P now so you don't spend a dime and easily obtain all of the top gear in the game. I haven't bought plat forever, simply no need to anymore!

kjed
09-18-2015, 09:27 AM
The thing is AL is 100% F2P now so you don't spend a dime and easily obtain all of the top gear in the game. I haven't bought plat forever, simply no need to anymore!
true! but if youre pvp minded you really need to spend some $$$ to get good gears in game.

KingPickles
09-18-2015, 09:44 AM
This is fantastic news! I've enjoyed very few games quite as much as I have AL ,the community is awesome and you guys do a great job of keeping it fresh and fun so thanks :) any news on when Call of Champions will be available on android ? I'm pretty excited to play .

princesslovess
09-18-2015, 09:59 AM
O.o Another expansion, I wonder how long we will have to wait ._.

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 10:00 AM
Expansiooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gnooooooooooomeeeeeeessss!!!

mesalin
09-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Nice nice let's see

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Btw im looking forward to see these things in the new expansion:
-warriors buffed,no questions asked
-nice loot
-elites be tuff
-MATCHMAKING system and pets NON-AVAILABLE in pvp
-no more gold pets!
-make a way that would make players want to be interested in the LORE (cutscenes for all campaigns if possible,or make intelligent npcs that follow you through the map and talk;like gustav in the tutorial)
-new type of weapon (crossbow for warrior would be nice,they need a ranged weapon too)
-some quests that unlock gear,like orcslaying and mythic,but make them easier to obtain
-E.T. (you would know this can be in the new expansion if you read the LORE!)
-skill system update (we will have so many skill points dang it! Make more skills and more skill slots; a necromancer skill would be awesome for mage,knowing that halloween is coming)

I'd also like to add some future expansion ideas :>
-back to shuyal! Theres no way those nublets will be able to get the shadow out of shuyal
-back to time! Let us meet the great heroes of arlor! Or get way far back in time to Glas and Gort!
-tindirin;we've only explored mount rockhorn and balmy bay,what else could be on this mysterious island?
-the western wilds;we can only see a tiny fraction of it on the map
-back to nordr! We know the war with the frost hasn't ended yet...
-King Dude!

Alphonso14
09-18-2015, 10:39 AM
That's.so....COOL!!!!!! Woohooo!!! 👏😁🎃🎆🎈🎂🎇🎉🎊🆕🆒🆗🙌

debitmandiri
09-18-2015, 10:41 AM
LONG LIVE ARCANE LEGENDS :fully_amazed:

ilhanna
09-18-2015, 11:00 AM
...Arlor Harvest Festival: This is a brand new event celebrating the bounty of all of our Arlorian farmers! Stay tuned for more details....

4x rune/insignia/fang/primary jewel chance? Instacraft?

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 11:19 AM
4x rune/insignia/fang/primary jewel chance? Instacraft?
Maybe increased chance of getting nature/water jewel.

twoxc
09-18-2015, 11:49 AM
so i'm gonna assume there's going to be lots of GOLD EGG/PET coming out? lol

Ravager
09-18-2015, 12:01 PM
so i'm gonna assume there's going to be lots of GOLD EGG/PET coming out? lol
No please. Don't.

supersyan
09-18-2015, 12:18 PM
the next 3 months on arlor is going to be bloody messy i guess. Good events to end the year

twoxc
09-18-2015, 12:21 PM
No please. Don't.

why stop now lol, there's so many already xD. lets count. GOLD TOOR, GOLD TYRANNICAL. GOLD STAMPY. I can smell GOLD GRIMM coming for halloween hehe.

mesalin
09-18-2015, 12:27 PM
why stop now lol, there's so many already xD. lets count. GOLD TOOR, GOLD TYRANNICAL. GOLD STAMPY. I can smell GOLD GRIMM coming for halloween hehe.
I see it. Grimm with golden mask and golden blade of his wep. It will look cool xD

Gladius
09-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Btw im looking forward to see these things in the new expansion:
-warriors buffed,no questions asked
-nice loot
-elites be tuff
-MATCHMAKING system and pets NON-AVAILABLE in pvp
-no more gold pets!
-make a way that would make players want to be interested in the LORE (cutscenes for all campaigns if possible,or make intelligent npcs that follow you through the map and talk;like gustav in the tutorial)
-new type of weapon (crossbow for warrior would be nice,they need a ranged weapon too)
-some quests that unlock gear,like orcslaying and mythic,but make them easier to obtain
-E.T. (you would know this can be in the new expansion if you read the LORE!)
-skill system update (we will have so many skill points dang it! Make more skills and more skill slots; a necromancer skill would be awesome for mage,knowing that halloween is coming)

I'd also like to add some future expansion ideas :>
-back to shuyal! Theres no way those nublets will be able to get the shadow out of shuyal
-back to time! Let us meet the great heroes of arlor! Or get way far back in time to Glas and Gort!
-tindirin;we've only explored mount rockhorn and balmy bay,what else could be on this mysterious island?
-the western wilds;we can only see a tiny fraction of it on the map
-back to nordr! We know the war with the frost hasn't ended yet...
-King Dude!

Good to know there are other people who care abt the game lore. Although the great serpent image beside the nordr mountains in map as aroused my curiosity

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Good to know there are other people who care abt the game lore. Although the great serpent image beside the nordr mountains in map as aroused my curiosity
There are more people who care about the lore than you think.Most of them aren't on the forums.
One of them told me that the lore used to be good back then.Well,it kinda was,because you know,the cutscenes made everything.
I still remember how scared i was when rutger betrayed us,lol.He was a tough boss,cause he duplicated and spawned mobs.Gustav's death was predictable,he asked for it."Over my dead body"..."As you wish!".
Also,don't call people "Wretched creature", not even if they are demons.

I also remember when i started the dead city campaign that people used to ask me if i was Dimitrius,the NPC.Good times,good times.

codered
09-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Maybe increased chance of getting nature/water jewel.
Lol [emoji23] [emoji23]

ilhanna
09-18-2015, 01:59 PM
There are more people who care about the lore than you think.Most of them aren't on the forums.
One of them told me that the lore used to be good back then.Well,it kinda was,because you know,the cutscenes made everything.
I still remember how scared i was when rutger betrayed us,lol.He was a tough boss,cause he duplicated and spawned mobs.Gustav's death was predictable,he asked for it."Over my dead body"..."As you wish!".
Also,don't call people "Wretched creature", not even if they are demons.

I also remember when i started the dead city campaign that people used to ask me if i was Dimitrius,the NPC.Good times,good times.

Also we need clarification on Vili's gender.

Mucsi
09-18-2015, 02:15 PM

G-M

Really?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=205168

KnowledgeFTW
09-18-2015, 05:21 PM
No CoC for android?

carmine_blade
09-18-2015, 05:49 PM
It's reassuring and exciting to hear of the upcoming events and that there will be another expansion :) One thing is that in the last few days the game has become unplayable for me; lag is bad and the game keeps force closing. Could this have anything to do with CoC? Usually lag is at a minimum.

Kakashis
09-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Well as long as AL keeps getting updates, that's a great thing! I'll just throw this out here now. I wish you guys luck on COC, but know that MMORPG are the biggest money makers in the industry. Battle arena genre will keep people's interest for a couple of weeks and then usually they quit.

AL is and will most likely be your greatest success and I highly recommend you just put all your eggs in this basket.

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Also we need clarification on Vili's gender.
He's a male.He had a wife.

Oezheasate
09-19-2015, 01:25 AM
very nice thanks remiem

Lolol^
anyway awesome that you guys are putting effort into and learned from Ursoths event.

ilhanna
09-19-2015, 01:50 AM
He's a male.He had a wife.

True.

But that's only revealed in a warrior-only quest. Whereas the Valheim rune has this to say to about Vili:

The Notts have gender-bender genes?

ilhanna
09-19-2015, 03:27 AM
<was writing a storybook about Vilma.

GGTop secret.
I didn't know about the warrior storyline XD thanks for that.

P.S.: think that's a typo XD

Typo is too prosaic an explanation. Would be so much cooler to have the Notts have adaptable gender a la LeGuin's The Left Hand of Darkness (or as is implied in the rune...reincarnate in the opposite gender?)

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 05:50 AM
Nuuuu the gliepnir was divided amongst three. One was lost when Himingleva nab died, this is what uller was distraught over, and the second was lost when uller died. Notts aren't reincarnated [emoji14] ik I have 25k deaths XD.

It would be so shabby if all of uller vilis and himiglevas work and sacriffices(i think vili dies while fighting grimnr, hence why mages evem with 36 mythics wud die at grimnr till last expansion) to close the portal was for naught.

Notts might be immortal but they sure are squishy XD

Lol grimnr was a kid when the frost giants were defeated.

Kirysaki
09-19-2015, 06:30 AM
back to time! Let us meet the great heroes of arlor! Or get way far back in time to Glas and Gort!

Sounds awesome! But what are Glas and Gort?

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 06:48 AM
Sounds awesome! But what are Glas and Gort?
The giants that were before everything in Arlor.They fought,and one of their bodies (i think glas) is now the realm known as Nordr.

Gladius
09-19-2015, 07:44 AM
The giants that were before everything in Arlor.They fought,and one of their bodies (i think glas) is now the realm known as Nordr.

Glas and gort? How come I havent heard of him before...

And I love the fact we are having a lore-character discussion

ilhanna
09-19-2015, 08:43 AM
Do AL and CoC share servers, putting added burden on STS already overloaded servers? Because lag issues have been worsening since last update to the point where easy maps with low density mobs like elite Wilds become an ankh sink. I wouldn't have commented on this if I hadn't had different party members from different countries lagging at the same time while running that map.

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Glas and gort? How come I havent heard of him before...

And I love the fact we are having a lore-character discussion
They were mentioned in the winter event 2012.Yes,the one with the arlor suits.Thread is still here,you can search for it in announcements section.
When i first read it,i was like "lol,nordr was mentioned 5 months before it came out".

Xdumbx
09-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

Coming in September:

...in October:

…and Beyond:

G-M

For next explanation maybe get ride of para and eye. For twinks, paras make the rich kill and poor not. I was a lvl 15 para user. Para kinda made it so pvp is for rich people :p. that's just my option :). I'm looking forward to all this events!

Xdumbx
09-19-2015, 09:17 AM
It's reassuring and exciting to hear of the upcoming events and that there will be another expansion :) One thing is that in the last few days the game has become unplayable for me; lag is bad and the game keeps force closing. Could this have anything to do with CoC? Usually lag is at a minimum.

Same here :( I haven't really been able to play

David Flores
09-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Thanks G-M for this post
1 question u will put paracelus gem again?because that gem is very good for pvp gear!i hope u will
and about duels...pls finish it fast...i cant wait!!

xRyuzanki
09-20-2015, 02:27 AM
I'm so excited for this >..<

Gladius
09-20-2015, 04:45 AM
They were mentioned in the winter event 2012.Yes,the one with the arlor suits.Thread is still here,you can search for it in announcements section.
When i first read it,i was like "lol,nordr was mentioned 5 months before it came out".

Right, I started playing at 2013...if I recalll..which I dont

Shahrukh Shaikh
09-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Ty mr producer

PearlOTTheEast
09-20-2015, 03:37 PM
its going to be a busy days coming ... but to add up, how i wish there's a event where everybody is going to fight each and everyone.. a royal ramble PVP, just a thought that there's a vast 141043141043map where 10-15 player will enter at the same time, but the thing is u will kill everybody, u have 3 lives only and, if u used that 5 lives ur out, and also not only u, there's also a mobs, and boses to kill too, the winner will be the only left standing or the one that has many kills will be declared a winner, or something like that. just want to see and epic clash with 15 player or so.. haha.. what ya think?141044

Sfubi
09-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Please take a look at the drop rate of the effigy ingredients. Personally, I Ioot 1 hair for every 10 scraps and the other piece.

Currently I have given up trying to craft and open effigies.

At the rate the bar is moving, old bag of bones will awaken around Christmas.

Candylicks
09-21-2015, 08:56 AM
I really am trying to hang in there with AL but my interest is very low currently. The mythic questline is so boring, so expensive, and truly the sets are bad. The expansion that we waited for a year and a half came out with only 3 maps that we have posted over and over again that (1) loot sucks and (2) there are glitches that make them annoying. Why does Remi ask for 'bug squashing' and you fix stuff like TYPOS and not the actual CURRENT BUGS IN REN'GOL ELITE MAPS? Sheesh.

Yes you did tie in the planar tombs for crafting stampy, but how about the rest of the game? How would you like it if you started a brand new world and found out that the entire game revolves around 3 maps? You guys really need to consider refreshing the loot tables on the old parts of the game and scaling them all to current levels. Yeah yeah you said 'but we are making new content'... but again even if you push out another 3 maps then we are stuck there playing those 3 maps?

I personally do not like events. They are so easy it's mindless... almost like an arcade game and you perform some repetitive task over and over.

I would prefer the elites to get the most attention than stringing us from event to event. Again, going back and scaling the old content and refreshing the loot tables would help... and I mean a LOT.

Here are some other issues that I have right now, let's discuss the totally broken jewel system. The fact that someone can wear imbued gear and decorate it up with para and eye and STILL out gear someone who does take the time to farm the mythic set and use jewels is SO DUMB and FRUSTRATING. Let me give you an example. I crafted the 46 mythic helm and replaced my imbued brut which was gemmed with two super wind. I lost 2.5 crit. That's a LOT for a rogue. So I figure hey let me work this out with jewels, that's what they are here for. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO make that up with a NOBLE lightning jewel. I had to buy and use an EYE GEM which hey isn't that so dumb by now? Why am I having to go backwards for what should be forward progression around here?

Y'all need to seriously buff the jewels. They are so expensive, it's so hard to get the higher level ones, and some of them are just bad. Ex: lightning jewels!

What are some of the reasons why I continue to log onto AL? My friends, my guild, and the 8 minutes it takes me to complete the Garetta Dailies.

Thx for reading!

Dimitrian
09-21-2015, 10:32 AM
I really am trying to hang in there with AL but my interest is very low currently. The mythic questline is so boring, so expensive, and truly the sets are bad. The expansion that we waited for a year and a half came out with only 3 maps that we have posted over and over again that (1) loot sucks and (2) there are glitches that make them annoying. Why does Remi ask for 'bug squashing' and you fix stuff like TYPOS and not the actual CURRENT BUGS IN REN'GOL ELITE MAPS? Sheesh.

Yes you did tie in the planar tombs for crafting stampy, but how about the rest of the game? How would you like it if you started a brand new world and found out that the entire game revolves around 3 maps? You guys really need to consider refreshing the loot tables on the old parts of the game and scaling them all to current levels. Yeah yeah you said 'but we are making new content'... but again even if you push out another 3 maps then we are stuck there playing those 3 maps?

I personally do not like events. They are so easy it's mindless... almost like an arcade game and you perform some repetitive task over and over.

I would prefer the elites to get the most attention than stringing us from event to event. Again, going back and scaling the old content and refreshing the loot tables would help... and I mean a LOT.

Here are some other issues that I have right now, let's discuss the totally broken jewel system. The fact that someone can wear imbued gear and decorate it up with para and eye and STILL out gear someone who does take the time to farm the mythic set and use jewels is SO DUMB and FRUSTRATING. Let me give you an example. I crafted the 46 mythic helm and replaced my imbued brut which was gemmed with two super wind. I lost 2.5 crit. That's a LOT for a rogue. So I figure hey let me work this out with jewels, that's what they are here for. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO make that up with a NOBLE lightning jewel. I had to buy and use an EYE GEM which hey isn't that so dumb by now? Why am I having to go backwards for what should be forward progression around here?

Y'all need to seriously buff the jewels. They are so expensive, it's so hard to get the higher level ones, and some of them are just bad. Ex: lightning jewels!

What are some of the reasons why I continue to log onto AL? My friends, my guild, and the 8 minutes it takes me to complete the Garetta Dailies.

Thx for reading!
*cough*cough*scale elites*cough*cough

Cody Black
09-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Buff warriors

Maarkus
09-21-2015, 12:05 PM
Dear STS,

Please advice us on the show of apathy (intentional or not) as it is worrying, towards the warrior class inefficiency in PVE posts.

What is your position on the inefficency of the warrior class toon in PVE? Do you even belive that they are ineffcient?

It is clear now that the warrior class is inefficient in PVE, as shown many numorous threads by differnt forumers that play different classes about:
1. advising new players pve orriented to NOT make warriors as it is a farmers nightmare class
2. Constant posts about how bad the warrior class is in pve in terms of taunting mobs
3. Numerous posts advising constructive comments on how to make the warrior class more efficient

What happened to your Rengol Map design will encourage mutli class parties project? This was your proposed solution.
1. Have you seen the feedback? Is it not apparent that most, if not all have mentioned that warriors are not needed in rengol?
2. Did you have your own team test? Ingame and not with all that kill all commands?
3. Have you evaluate the map based on real player experience?

In recent posts ive noticed dev/producers reply to posts about rengol craft equipment queries, and other queries but never about the warrior class pve inefficiency queries, is this intentional?

Lets just say that the current solutions : a) map design b) new gear in play are not working to achieve warrior class efficiency in PVE . Are you even discussing how to resolve this? Are there new proposals?

Lastly, thank you for the line up of events and with a time table for delivery it is much appreciated. And in line with these events which are inclined to favor 'dmg/dps classes', does this not warrant more attention to a class which is being left behind? Does it not dawn to your planners that such events are and gear release create a 'classism' effect in the ingame society?

Well this is still an attempt to reach out, by no means do i expect a reply or quick action, just dont tell us that you are ware and working on it as i have read that answer for the last 2years, we tried to voice out our concerns i mean its been 2 years since we warrior dedicated players have been asking for your intervention.

Thanks for reading ... If u are reading this...

Maarkus

Jazzi
09-21-2015, 12:29 PM
*cough*cough*scale elites*cough*cough

Please Sir,

try to be more elaborate when you ask for such things. Firstly they buffed Rengol elites without adding anything worth farming. Now they secretly buffed planar tombs without adding anything worth farming. Based on those illogical actions I am afraid they might not understand that people I are actually asking for scaled difficulty and loot. Not only difficulty!

P.S. I am all for scaling all elite maps, but only if good loot, which not a downgrade relative to already existing gear, is added to the loot table. We have enough places, which are hard enough where we can make nice loss if we wanted :)

P.S.S. Please do fix the extremely broken jewel system. Most jewel are super useless and those which are not are practically impossible to farm. Ty!

Edward Coug
09-21-2015, 12:41 PM
Please Sir,

try to be more elaborate when you ask for such things. Firstly they buffed Rengol elites without adding anything worth farming. Now they secretly buffed planar tombs without adding anything worth farming. Based on those illogical actions I am afraid they might not understand that people I are actually asking for scaled difficulty and loot. Not only difficulty!

P.S. I am all for scaling all elite maps, but only if good loot, which not a downgrade relative to already existing gear, is added to the loot table. We have enough places, which are hard enough where we can make nice loss if we wanted :)

P.S.S. Please do fix the extremely broken jewel system. Most jewel are super useless and those which are not are practically impossible to farm. Ty!

Exactly. STG assumed that if there was enough stuff to farm and the levels were hard enough, prices would inevitably rise. Unfortunately, the loot needs to be good for that to happen. If Stampy is simply clearing the way for SNS, I will be happy. So happy that I will even overlook the lack of new worthwhile gear this season.

Ticklish
09-21-2015, 12:59 PM

Yes, yes. THANK YOU for working hard to bring us new content. BUT, we already have old content that we LOVE so much. All it needs is also a little loving from you guys to update loot or even quests so we can play around Arlor, not just Ren'gol. Heck, I even miss Palm Rock Island and Lost Cove!

Rosybuds
09-21-2015, 01:35 PM
This all look great Thanks, looking forward too this.... Still getting threw the Orcslaying quests So this will be a Great and a Welcomed Break from the Repetitive Quest of looking for Legions.. I can't find a link for how many Intacts & Runes you need for L46 Mythic is their one so I know what I need for it ??

Sorry I know I did a lil necro by asking the question on Mythics But if anyone Knows it be much appreciated...

Hunter16
09-21-2015, 03:06 PM
You need 20 Ancestral Runes, 15 Vials of Orcsbane and 7 Cryo Fragments only for the helm.

You need 15 orc fangs to craft a vial, which means a total of 120 orc fangs ONLY FOR THE HELM.

You need 50 orc tags for every cryo fragment, which is 350 orc tags ONLY FOR THE HELM.

And let's not talk about how much time it takes to farm 20 Runes ONLY FOR THE HELM.

Thanks STS for keeping the game updated, Glintstone armor is a pain to craft and not even worth it. Either make it easier to be farmed or better so it is worth it.

kananaskis
09-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Yes, yes. THANK YOU for working hard to bring us new content. BUT, we already have old content that we LOVE so much. All it needs is also a little loving from you guys to update loot or even quests so we can play around Arlor, not just Ren'gol. Heck, I even miss Palm Rock Island and Lost Cove!

I think Palm Rock and Lost Cove are a great example--the elite versions scale to 36 while the normal ones scale to 46 (an exception to old normal maps, showing that any map can be scaled up i assume). It would be great to see old elite maps scaled, and certainly this idea has popular support, as is evident from any discussion on it in the forums. However putting new loot in makes the project huge, from what I've read.

So i thinking, why not scale a couple elite maps here and there with updates? For example, a scaled up to 46 elite Palm Rock Island and Lost Cove, with some new interesting loot, could be added to an update. This way, scaling old elites could be done in small chunks and be a manageable project, and we could begin to play these older elites, which have great designs, the way they were meant to played.

Just an idea, i don't know what's practical from the developers' end. I was going to put this idea--scaling up old elites bit by bit in updates--in the suggestions section, but i may as well post it here.

Ticklish
09-21-2015, 07:44 PM
I think Palm Rock and Lost Cove are a great example--the elite versions scale to 36 while the normal ones scale to 46 (an exception to old normal maps, showing that any map can be scaled up i assume). It would be great to see old elite maps scaled, and certainly this idea has popular support, as is evident from any discussion on it in the forums. However putting new loot in makes the project huge, from what I've read.

So i thinking, why not scale a couple elite maps here and there with updates? For example, a scaled up to 46 elite Palm Rock Island and Lost Cove, with some new interesting loot, could be added to an update. This way, scaling old elites could be done in small chunks and be a manageable project, and we could begin to play these older elites, which have great designs, the way they were meant to played.

Just an idea, i don't know what's practical from the developers' end. I was going to put this idea--scaling up old elites bit by bit in updates--in the suggestions section, but i may as well post it here.
I'm getting giddy just thinking about it! Yes, bit by bit should be enough. Palm Rock = Firesquid Rod right??? That was my most glorifying loot ever, I think. Way way back then lol.

Oursizes
09-21-2015, 08:12 PM

Thx for reading!

Yes this about sums it up. Seriously, fixing typos that were there ages ago? You have got to be freaking kidding me. They dont even care enough to read one of the million posts of attacks being bugged in new elites, and they scale them to very difficult maps and add crap loot. Honestly who do these people think they're fooling? Any half-brained moron could figure out the elites are only now there to make people lose gold. Id rather kraken elites be twice as difficult as rengol elites and have a chance to get a hammerjaw egg from there, or shuyal elites being 3 times as hard but having a chance for a samael egg. These new elites are the biggest joke ive ever seen. Not only did sts fail horribly in reviving the tank class, they were too lazy to actually run their own maps!(as there was a thread about a dev running new maps with nub gears. So its either 1hit kills or /killall command). Content: 0/10 Loot:0/10 Tanks that actually like their class for pve purposes: 0/10

ananyamous
09-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Yea I got exclusive access to the beta it was fun but nobody even cares I don't get any rewards in arcane legends my ign in arcane legends is richboyyyyy

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 12:10 AM
Please Sir,

Only if good loot...hope you know that if they scale the elites there will be something called "Nordr jewel lvl 46" or "Firesquid rod lvl 46".
And fix the jewel system,please.

Shahrukh Shaikh
09-22-2015, 12:59 AM
Nice farming event

Mucsi
09-22-2015, 01:56 AM
Dear STS,

Please advice us on the show of apathy (intentional or not) as it is worrying, towards the warrior class inefficiency in PVE posts.

What is your position on the inefficency of the warrior class toon in PVE? Do you even belive that they are ineffcient?

It is clear now that the warrior class is inefficient in PVE, as shown many numorous threads by differnt forumers that play different classes about:
1. advising new players pve orriented to NOT make warriors as it is a farmers nightmare class
2. Constant posts about how bad the warrior class is in pve in terms of taunting mobs
3. Numerous posts advising constructive comments on how to make the warrior class more efficient

What happened to your Rengol Map design will encourage mutli class parties project? This was your proposed solution.
1. Have you seen the feedback? Is it not apparent that most, if not all have mentioned that warriors are not needed in rengol?
2. Did you have your own team test? Ingame and not with all that kill all commands?
3. Have you evaluate the map based on real player experience?

In recent posts ive noticed dev/producers reply to posts about rengol craft equipment queries, and other queries but never about the warrior class pve inefficiency queries, is this intentional?

Lets just say that the current solutions : a) map design b) new gear in play are not working to achieve warrior class efficiency in PVE . Are you even discussing how to resolve this? Are there new proposals?

Lastly, thank you for the line up of events and with a time table for delivery it is much appreciated. And in line with these events which are inclined to favor 'dmg/dps classes', does this not warrant more attention to a class which is being left behind? Does it not dawn to your planners that such events are and gear release create a 'classism' effect in the ingame society?

Well this is still an attempt to reach out, by no means do i expect a reply or quick action, just dont tell us that you are ware and working on it as i have read that answer for the last 2years, we tried to voice out our concerns i mean its been 2 years since we warrior dedicated players have been asking for your intervention.

Thanks for reading ... If u are reading this...

Maarkus
Their designers haven't any idea how buff our cast, and what we've suggested to them, it's impossible or too "good" to let the Warriors using it.. + rogues and mages will starting a crying drama at forum, cause warriors "too op". I've given up, I made a rogue

lemeosasi
09-22-2015, 03:09 AM
:)

Sent from my 6 plus using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
09-22-2015, 05:42 AM
REMIEM i have many friend leave this game ..!BATTER YOU AL in 2012-2014

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 05:43 AM
REMIEM i have many friend leave this game ..!BATTER YOU AL in 2012-2014

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk
What.The.Duck.

Rakkiki
09-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Warriors need more help than sts will admit lol

silverthor
09-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Call of Champions for android when would I want to play and XD lol

vfreakhun
09-22-2015, 03:38 PM
.. + rogues and mages will starting a crying drama at forum, cause warriors "too op". I've given up, I made a rogue

If warrior could have good damage skills, that would be unfair to others.
When I realized that every class has a weakness (PVE) I made all classes - and play all classes - end game.
I have to admit that I like rogue the best, found mage managable with a little more death ... and with warr everything is too long ... especially if more than one warr is in the map.
Relative weak warr damage (again, I speak PVE) is especially seen during event runs.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
09-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Can someone explain to me the point of "farming" Elite Glintstone maps by nekro-running through the whole thing and killing the boss only... AND COMPLAIN IT'S NOT HARD ENOUGH! WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! 2 arcane mages, arcane rogue, and 10k hp/ 4k armor OP Tank and we get wrecked trying to clear Grotto... That's just BULL. Not fun... just an ankh/plat sinkhole with NO valuable rewards in sight.

I would love to farm for effigies more... they are great in arena... but the drop rate is bad in regular maps and elites are stupid hard... I concur with the Christmas timeline for Northal finally rolling out of bed...

Insignias and Fangs, junk... who's gonna craft mythic set that gives no clear advantage over top-line lv41 gears.
Chaos jewels, junk... A Para gem currently gives me 10.6dmg / Grand Glacial 6.1dmg / Noble chaos 8.9dmg / Noble Int 8.2dmg... For literally MILLIONS of gold we really are looking at a game of inches... There is no clear reason to favor Chaos jewels vs primary stat jewels and NO combination of noble jewels (which take weeks to craft) can match the Para and Eye gems left in the game... smoothe... so we all farm things no one wants, sell to the poor with aspirations of becoming rich crafting, all so we can buy the Eyes everyone wants. gg

Rosybuds
09-22-2015, 08:24 PM
You need 20 Ancestral Runes, 15 Vials of Orcsbane and 7 Cryo Fragments only for the helm.

You need 15 orc fangs to craft a vial, which means a total of 120 orc fangs ONLY FOR THE HELM.

You need 50 orc tags for every cryo fragment, which is 350 orc tags ONLY FOR THE HELM.

And let's not talk about how much time it takes to farm 20 Runes ONLY FOR THE HELM.

Thanks STS for keeping the game updated, Glintstone armor is a pain to craft and not even worth it. Either make it easier to be farmed or better so it is worth it.
Thanks for Answering Much Appreciated :) But after reading what I need I dont think IL bother too be honest its been Driving me nuts that ive spent so much Gold on these dumb legions and having Re-Run the same 3 maps Now too find out too get the mythic the only difference IL shall be running The same three maps only in Elite for the next Two Years by the sounds of the amount of crafting materials thats needed, I was so happy that I was now on too just getting the legions for the Armour to be Rid of those 3 Maps !! Well thats Put a Complete Downer on It.... Thankfully the new events are coming hopefully if they last long enough and are worth running & spending & making Gold on.. It might spur me back into The Dreaded 3 .....Too Start All Over Again ...

Powkachu
09-23-2015, 08:39 AM
It is 8 cryogem fragments.

It makes it worser >_>

Mucsi
09-23-2015, 10:43 AM
If warrior could have good damage skills, that would be unfair to others.
When I realized that every class has a weakness (PVE) I made all classes - and play all classes - end game.
I have to admit that I like rogue the best, found mage managable with a little more death ... and with warr everything is too long ... especially if more than one warr is in the map.
Relative weak warr damage (again, I speak PVE) is especially seen during event runs.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk
Mages and rogues got enough hp to play without war, that's the point why I'm a rogue now :D

Rosybuds
09-23-2015, 12:07 PM
It makes it worser >_>

lol lol.... After reading all that It cant possibly get worse I thought Great everyone will get the chance too get a Set and work for it But this is Crazy Too Hell With It Oh just make it that we can Buy The Dam Set !!! Get It Over With ... After Running 3,4 Runs in the Elite wilds in the Teams I go with we take a 5mins Break Then Re-Start, After One Run in RenGol Elites its Oh "Forget it That enough of That"... Its trully mind destroying & Repetitive for basically a one way ticket too Play Again..:sorrow: Exactly what someone else said its like an Arcade Game.I got a Rengol drop at the end of the Elite Mines 2days ago I was so happy i pm my friend I got a mythic now I know why he was laughing told me too hold on to it as i was going too need a couple more :nightmare: I know you guys in Sts are trying too keep us busy for now but it been taken too the Extreme Please Cut It Back A Bit..

Hudrery
09-23-2015, 02:31 PM
When will arlor harvest festival event be held off?

Emeraldwizard
09-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Yeeey ,cant wait :3

Xdumbx
09-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Damn I better level up my tank fast lol.

Lethoiun
09-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Im looking forward to the pvp duel room. It would be very helpful for vs.

Mel030
09-24-2015, 10:05 AM
:)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Sliceshee
10-04-2015, 05:50 AM
Waiting for halloween..