PDA

View Full Version : 46 warrior PvP build?

Daft
09-14-2015, 08:06 PM
So I just made a new warrior and I've got pretty good gear for 46. The build I currently have in mind is:

4/5 heal (all but taunt)
5/5 axe
3/5 sky (2nd and 3rd upgrades)
4/5 jug (all but taunt)

As you can see this is only 16 skill points which would leave me with 4 left for 20 points used. (I like to have 25 in passive) I was considering adding 5/5 venge.

So I guess my question is: what should I do without? Is axe worth it? Is venge worth it? Should I just take a point off of passive crit or armor?

Let me know your thoughts or 46 PvP builds!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Excuses
09-15-2015, 07:05 AM
You need to have vg. If you don't have mage on your team, your rogues will suffer mana and lose. Also you will need it with jugg when you need more survivability.
And if you don't like AT, CS with feeble is also good but you will need enough mana for this skill.
Passive str, int, armor and crit.
I would take 1 point out of crit and get vg from your build.

Oezheasate
09-15-2015, 09:57 AM
Get rid of armor passive and put it in vengeful, armor is bugged in pvp, doesnt work as it should.

Daft
09-15-2015, 07:42 PM
Get rid of armor passive and put it in vengeful, armor is bugged in pvp, doesnt work as it should.

Appreciate the help guys I figured I should either take off a point from armor or passive but wanted to see what others thought. I've got some respec scrolls so I'm sure I'll tinker around a bit. Other opinions are still welcome! Thanks guys/gals