PDA

View Full Version : Let's stop this racists

Deadsoldiers
05-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey, yesterday i was about going offline when i saw some people who used very racistic words (they just didnt wrote one of the letters so they couldnt get muted)! I was on my android device so i couldnt take a screenshot :-(! If you ever see someone using racistic words , please take a screenshot(if you can) and report him to the devs : support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace the (at) with an @. Just dont leave this racists doing this forever ! Grrrr i hate them!

NeoQueen
05-10-2011, 08:40 AM
If you got the IGN make sure u use the email and report them buddy.

BeardedBear
05-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Hey Deadsoldiers,
Next time, just click on their name, and click report.

or type...

\report username* reason*

spookytooth
05-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Also just by reporting the person normally the devs will look at all his chat before during and after the report was filed and be able to determine what was said like that i believe. Although always try for a screenshot if possible.

Major
05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Ya I would report and send a screeny by email. We don't need players like this around!!

Ayrilana
05-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Just report them by email or within the game. You don't need screen shots, just their IGN. It's funny that people think circumventing the mute system won't result in a ban.

Snakespeare
05-10-2011, 10:53 AM
yeah, the screenshot thing is ancient. no longer necessary.

Deadsoldiers
05-10-2011, 11:20 AM
I know about the report thing ingame but he was somewhere in balefort castle didnt saw him ! Its good to know that u dont need screenshot anymore! The bad thing is he had a name out of generated letters and i cant remember it:-( but if we all report the racists we see they wont be ingame for long!

Samhayne
05-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey, yesterday i was about going offline when i saw some people who used very racistic words (they just didnt wrote one of the letters so they couldnt get muted)! I was on my android device so i couldnt take a screenshot :-(! If you ever see someone using racistic words , please take a screenshot(if you can) and report him to the devs : support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace the (at) with an @. Just dont leave this racists doing this forever ! Grrrr i hate them!

Thanks for taking the time to write us about people you see saying bad things in game. We have zero tolerance for such reprehensible behavior.

However, no need to overly dwell on such unsavory topics. Thread locked.