View Full Version : Something Stirs.... The King Awakens Event Has Begun!

Remiem
09-15-2015, 04:48 PM

As the fight against the Ren'gol clan of orcs continues, Arlorians begin to discover the secrets of the blood magic used by the orc shaman. Soon after, they begin to dabble in the magic themselves. This has dire consequences, as it has begun to alert the long-dead ancient king of the orcs, Northal. Imprisoned deep within the Glintstone Caverns, the rampant use of the blood magic by non-orcs has caused him to stir in his grave. When enough blood magic has been cast, Northal will rise and slay those that choose to meddle with orc sorcery.

Once Northal appears, players interested in taking him on must do so with haste, as the blood magic that sustains him can only do so for a limited time. For those players that do manage to best Northal, precious riches not found anywhere else in Arlor are to be had. Players will only have 24 hours before Northal returns to his resting state and must be awoken again to gain more rewards. The King Awakens is a cyclical event. Players will be able to reawaken Northal until the blood magic of Arlor runs out....

HOW TO PLAY

A new threat is hidden within some familiar maps. Fight orcs throughout any of the 3 Glinstone Caverns maps to find 3 new crafting materials: Lock of Orc Hair, Orc Bead Necklace and Orc Armor Scraps. These can be combined to create: Orc Shaman Effigies.

Open the Orc Shaman Effigies inside the chest section of your inventory to receive the Strength of the Ren'gol buff, which gives you a +15% boost to armor and damage for 15 minutes. But beware, the blood magic required to boost your power also feeds the long-dead orc king. Once enough effigies are consumed, he will awaken!

Once the King Awakens he can be found in an previously unexplored area of the Gnomish Ruins. Find and defeat him for a chance to drop effigy items or Slain King Weapons. This new weapon may appear to be common, unfit for a hero like you, but they can be crafted up using recipes found at the the new weapon vendor Weaponsmith Valtaria to create a truly splendid new Legendary Weapon set.

GEAR AND LOOT

Trader Klassi

Trader Klassi has a couple of new offerings during The King Awakens event including a new Twilight Vanity Set for 250 tags (125 each piece).
[CENTER]

and the recipe for Stampy's Egg Chest.

This chest contains one of 2 Stampy Eggs, either regular Stampy (left) or the rare Gold Stampy (right) Arcane pet. The recipe can be purchased for 250 Orc Tags.

Weaponsmith Valtaria

Visit the new vendor, Weaponsmith Valtaria, to obtain the recipes needed to craft your Slain King weapons up through Rare, Epic and finally to Legendary rarity to access their TRUE power! Here's a look at the stats:

Crafting Components

All crafting components for The King Awakens event are both tradeable and stashable.

Orc Hair, Bead Necklace, Armor Scrap: These can be farmed from any orc mobs or bosses throughout the Glinstone Caverns maps before and during Northal's awakening. They have a higher chance to drop in elites.

Orc Spirits: Orc Spirits can be farmed from Northal the Awoken once he wakes up. Elite Northal has a higher chance to drop this component. They also have a chance to drop from the Orc King's Treasure Chest, which can drop from Northal when he is defeated.

Slain King's Weapons (Common): Weapons of the Slain King will drop have a chance to drop from all bosses in both normal and elite, with a higher chance to drop in elite.

Egg Shell Piece: Needed to craft Stampy's Egg Chest. Can be purchased from Mercier (Planar Tombs) for 35 Planar Fragments

Essence of the Beast: Drops from Elite Northal only, or from the Elite Orc King's Treasure Chest.

Arcane Shard: Drops from Elite Orc King Treasure Chest or Locked Crates

Good luck and have fun! Remember, once awakened the King Northal will only stay awake for 24 hours before having to be awakened once more. The King Awakens is a cyclical event. Players will be able to reawaken Northal until the blood magic of Arlor runs out....

Jexetta
09-15-2015, 05:45 PM
weeeeeeeeeee

Spell
09-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Haha that staff proc looks sweet

carmine_blade
09-15-2015, 05:50 PM
So the event will come back again? sweet.

Bidiel
09-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Cool

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Ticklish
09-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Egg Shell Piece: Needed to craft Stampy's Egg Chest. Can be purchased from Mercier (Planar Tombs) for 25 Planar Fragments

Remi, the egg shell piece is currently available for 35 fragments thru Mercier, not 25.

Aaaaand oh my... The regular Stampy looks so... SAD. Like a SAD POTATO, actually.

Devs, is there any chance at all that we could have the Gold Stampy as the normal one? Or please don't make it TOO naked. We'd really rather have a Gold Stampy with GOLD ARMOR or TUSKS.

Bidiel
09-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Here say that egg shell is for 25 planar fragments but in game the price is for 35 planar fragments :/ :( :/

Darkquantum
09-15-2015, 05:57 PM
Lol the normal stampy looks so mediocre.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Lastmind
09-15-2015, 06:05 PM
We now all bpught egg shells for 35 fragments... Is that a mistake in the post here or did we pay too much due to a bug? Hope we get the difference back if it's the latter

Oezheasate
09-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Ty, hope this event will be better than ursoth to give us back some joy in playing.

extrapayah
09-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol the normal stampy looks so mediocre.

sadly yes... i hope it is not because the recent suggestion of adding gold stampy, they created the very plain one as the normal stampy...

Jazzi
09-15-2015, 06:25 PM
sadly yes... i hope it is not because the recent suggestion of adding gold stampy, they created the very plain one as the normal stampy...

Sure sounds like it. Anyway I agree that the normal stampy can easily be crowned the ugliest arcane pet :)

Ticklish
09-15-2015, 06:51 PM

Which shouldn't be the case. They used a Gold Stampy as a teaser for Stampy. We were expecting gold armor for the Gold Stampy, not a naked Stampy lol. It's like they jumped from a Gold Tyrannica to a Fantasma in looks.

Caabatric
09-15-2015, 07:00 PM
cool, should be fun C=

atqx
09-15-2015, 07:02 PM
wow is very cool

Order
09-15-2015, 07:09 PM
Hi twinks, :( cant play the event im twink ;(

Alhuntrazeck
09-15-2015, 07:38 PM
Why, why couldn't this be on a weekend...

Alex Malone
09-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Hey I was wondering where to find orc spirit to make new weapon are they on elite maps or normal.

pompous
09-15-2015, 07:58 PM
looks cool. Thanks for event

Excuses
09-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Complicated....

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Raging Potato Stampy!

Imsofancy
09-15-2015, 08:24 PM
finally, we get some use of exploding tiny folk.

ryuba
09-15-2015, 08:26 PM
How we know boss awaken?

[ forgiveness ]

HemmyHighlander
09-15-2015, 09:47 PM
When is this event going to end?

Ravager
09-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Northal the Awoken and Northal the Awoken [Elite] are in the AP list with 0 ap (of course) but are we supposed to get a title if we complete this/these?

As a pet collector, I'm not liking the trend of normal/gold pets.

Magecleff
09-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Great work... & new vanities ^_^

Farminer's
09-15-2015, 11:10 PM
A event for no twinks gj StS! Make sure people gotta play endgame xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

stabilis
09-15-2015, 11:32 PM
Where's the bow?

Kalahesi
09-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Ohh the regular stompy looks so uuugly! Wouldn't even want to show it if I owned it >.<

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 12:12 AM
Woo! Thanks for this awesome event ^-^

sevenpain
09-16-2015, 12:17 AM
Northal the Awoken and Northal the Awoken [Elite] are in the AP list with 0 ap (of course) but are we supposed to get a title if we complete this/these?

You gotta catch them all rav just like pokemon

machinedog
09-16-2015, 12:26 AM
Can we get a pet vanity for stompy? That's a face only a mother can love.

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 12:58 AM

As far as i know,all event-related achievements don't give any APs,but all of them have a title.
And yes,stampy looks like an outdated potato.

Energizeric
09-16-2015, 01:13 AM
Here's an idea.....

Have the current gold stampy be the regular stampy. And for the gold one, change the color of his armor (currently looks like a steel grey color) to a shiny gold. I think most everyone should be happy with that. Then "gold" stampy would actually have some gold on him.

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 01:23 AM
BTW how many effigies must we get to awake northal?
And looks like it's going very,very slow...

nathan2693
09-16-2015, 02:03 AM
yeah i cant even play :P my ping is always like a color of an arcane rarity item haha XD

Robhawk
09-16-2015, 03:26 AM
Complicated....

There are easy games like tetris out there, go for it!

extrapayah
09-16-2015, 03:40 AM
looking at the component (egg shell) i can't avoid thinking that stampy were originally crafted directly as an egg, and thanks to some suggestion, you make the teased one as gold version, and the plain one, made in hurry, as the normal one, if so, you're taking the suggestion in wrong way... please reconsider redesigning the normal one

and the effigy, as a repetitive filled bar and for something that has an effect for only 24 hours, it is way too long to be filled... please also consider reducing the count needed

thank you

illidan
09-16-2015, 04:05 AM
!!! issues / inappropriate stuff !!!

1. Drop rate:
items for craft Effigy (Lock of Orchair, Orc bead neclace, Orc armor scrap) dont drop enough - on one map u can drop 1 of these or nothig (actual drop rate per Misty Grotto 0-1 item for craft). So we need better drop rate or less effigy needed for spawn Northal
-with this drop rate it will take month to summon Northal

2. Achievements:
there r 2new achievements (Northal the Awoken, elite Northal the Awoken) both with 0Aps (thats fair of course), but there is NO title - thats pretty dsiapointment. It would be nice to see Kingslayer title from elite Northal (just example)

3. New weapons:
from bosses in Glinstone Caverns drops new weapons (Slain Kings splintered Staff- im mage,so I will introduce just stuff) ,if u want best type of weapon (Slain Kings Unholy Staff of Force) u need 81 of basic weapons ...I was farming these for about 5hours and I droped only 2 of them. If I want weapon, I have to play nonstop to earn it. Drop is too low

I would like to see reply from STS :)

Robhawk
09-16-2015, 06:32 AM

The l46 Jords Staff has also has a proc and 173.8 DPS which is around 10k gold... I hope you don't release another new item with weaker stats then the predecessor? It should at least give higher skill damage !!!

Haligali
09-16-2015, 06:37 AM
The vanity is very cool, very nice samurai look with horns and the colour is perfect also.

Darkquantum
09-16-2015, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the new staff the proc looks awesome

Darkquantum
09-16-2015, 08:15 AM
There are easy games like tetris out there, go for it!
There was no need for your reply. just like there should be no need for mine

Haligali
09-16-2015, 08:47 AM

I dont like events neither, but this one hasnt started yet now you already want it to end? :D

Remiem
09-16-2015, 09:19 AM
We now all bpught egg shells for 35 fragments... Is that a mistake in the post here or did we pay too much due to a bug? Hope we get the difference back if it's the latter

My apologies, you guys. This was a typo on my end. It's supposed to be 35 fragments.

Remiem
09-16-2015, 09:23 AM

This is a cyclical event, so it can be played over and over until the end. There isn't a specified end date for the moment. :)

How we know boss awaken?

[ forgiveness ]

There is a progress bar underneath the "Glintstone Caverns" item on the World Map. When it fills up, the boss will awaken and the icon will change to Northal's head.

Ticklish
09-16-2015, 09:25 AM
My apologies, you guys. This was a typo on my end. It's supposed to be 35 fragments.

Thanks for clarifying! Please take a look at the event bar too. Consider that only level 46 players have reason to run those maps and contribute to the bar, as opposed to previous community progress events. Thank you!

nathan2693
09-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Remi, the egg shell piece is currently available for 35 fragments thru Mercier, not 25.

Aaaaand oh my... The regular Stampy looks so... SAD. Like a SAD POTATO, actually.

Devs, is there any chance at all that we could have the Gold Stampy as the normal one? Or please don't make it TOO naked. We'd really rather have a Gold Stampy with GOLD ARMOR or TUSKS.

Hahahahahahahaha. I agree with u. Normal stampy really looks like a potato XD LMAO

scarysmerf
09-16-2015, 09:35 AM
This is a cyclical event, so it can be played over and over until the end. There isn't a specified end date for the moment. :)

There is a progress bar underneath the "Glintstone Caverns" item on the World Map. When it fills up, the boss will awaken and the icon will change to Northal's head. is it just me or does the progress bar filling verry slowy like a snails pace I liked the love craft event cause bar filled within 3 days then it was nonstop hugthulu fighting

twoxc
09-16-2015, 09:42 AM
Can we please stop the trend of normal/gold pets. If this keep up, can we please have GOLD DEARY? Cause seem like all the recent pet with gold are neither gold or useful. Except of course gold toor. He's alright.

Ceuidear
09-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Is this an event or an part of expanssion?
Asking bcoz i dont see when the event ends or even the bar filling up even after 10 hrs of start.

Carapace
09-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback all, we are watching the event to see how it unfolds and also the forums for feedback related to the event! We appreciate it :)

Lastmind
09-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback all, we are watching the event to see how it unfolds and also the forums for feedback related to the event! We appreciate it :)

The event bar does not seem to fill up at all for us. Was this not supposed to be a community goal?

Carapace
09-16-2015, 11:50 AM
The event bar does not seem to fill at all for me. Was this not supposed to be a community event?

One of the many aspects we are watching, as it is indeed a community event! It is a little different in that it doesn't not have a finite amount of time in which is takes place, and that it is specifically tailored for end game play. The nature of the event type is a constant cycle of active...inactive...active...inactive...etc. Previous data we had on such events were related to Love Crafting, and the Opening of Garetta, so we've made a community goal for Northal's activation based on that data and other considerations. We will make any adjustments as necessary when appropriate, but for the moment we are monitoring the event to collect more data related to specifics of this event type.

Lastmind
09-16-2015, 11:59 AM
One of the many aspects we are watching, as it is indeed a community event! It is a little different in that it doesn't not have a finite amount of time in which is takes place, and that it is specifically tailored for end game play. The nature of the event type is a constant cycle of active...inactive...active...inactive...etc. Previous data we had on such events were related to Love Crafting, and the Opening of Garetta, so we've made a community goal for Northal's activation based on that data and other considerations. We will make any adjustments as necessary when appropriate, but for the moment we are monitoring the event to collect more data related to specifics of this event type.
It does not move at all...

Ipoopsy
09-16-2015, 12:10 PM

This is actually a good way for Event should be. It's constantly ongoing and gave everyone a chance who are either hardcore or casual players to play the game.

And also, it makes the loots retained its value more in the long term. With previous Events in the past, no matter what loots have been introduce into the game. Those tend to devalued in a few hrs....or Less.

Tabeer Amin
09-16-2015, 12:13 PM
From stampy's egg chest...we will get an egg of regular or gold stamps which we can sell later or direct pet?
And if direct and if we already have normal stampy...so second chest will be confirmed gold stampy?

twoxc
09-16-2015, 12:16 PM
I suggest to make this event a permanent and forever cyclical occurrence. At this rate as the Meter is super slow filling up due to lack of ingredient crafting the effigy. it's seem to be impossible to be able to craft a stampy or even multiple stampy for a chance at gold stampy. Everything require orc tag sigh and that's basically the main key ingredient which everyone lack of and on top of that need LOTS of fragment from planar tomb. So we can only focus on one or the other. there's not enough end game players as with the other community event which allowed EVERYONE and ingredient drop from ALL OVER ARLOR rather then just REN'GOL.

Motherless_Child
09-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Hahahahahahahaha. I agree with u. Normal stampy really looks like a potato XD LMAO

LOL.... Yeah..... The vanities look sad too......

ryuba
09-16-2015, 12:32 PM
Oo if the awaken event go forever there is something interesting now for ren'gol maps :)

[ forgiveness ]

Jazzi
09-16-2015, 12:53 PM
Here is some additional feedback dear sts,

1) the drop-rate of the effigy ingredients in the normal Rengol maps is abysmal. One needs to do 5-10 runs on average to get one (1) single ingredient. Potentially 20-40 runs for one effigy. No sane person will do that more than 1 or 2 times.

2)The drop-rate in the elite maps is somewhat ok, but after the recent buff in difficulty and zero (0) addition of new and better loot, the elite maps are only actually playable for player with certain gear and pets, or otherwise immense gold losses are to be made.

3) the meter moves super slow. I understand that u need additional date before u can adjust it, but as of now it is extremely disheartening.

4) I please be aware that the boss being "awoken" in the hardest maps for only 24h is a very very short time. If the "beast essences" should have the same drop rate as runes, a player would have to do 150+ runs in 24H, which is practically impossible.

5) Please scale the loot in the planar tombs or add something valuable. Running 140 runs (for 8 egg shell pieces) with a chance to get a 50k chest 2-3 times is really bad.

6) Revisit the stats and the looks of the pet. I don't know why it has become a trend for pets and gear to become less potent than older pets and gear? We need progression, not regression. MMOs and RPGs are about progression and becoming stronger, OP when you are maxed. Not about becoming weaker!

7) See point six (6) for what is expected of the new legedary weapons. Unless the procs of those are extremely good, which I have, I think would agree, my reasonable doubts about, nobody will want to use them. Those who would go through the whole process of crafting them all the way up to legendary will be very very very disappointed.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Order
09-16-2015, 01:01 PM

There is a progress bar underneath the "Glintstone Caverns" item on the World Map. When it fills up, the boss will awaken and the icon will change to Northal's head.

Hello rem, just wanna ask if can devs make this event for twinks too?scaled the maps or just like the love craft event its for every one theres a portal for the boss?

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Hello rem, just wanna ask if can devs make this event for twinks too?scaled the maps or just like the love craft event its for every one theres a portal for the boss?
For once please let sts make an event only for endgame.

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 01:05 PM
Please do something about stampy.
He looks awful from both points of view (stats and look).

nudeist
09-16-2015, 01:06 PM
A event for no twinks gj StS! Make sure people gotta play endgame xD

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

lol ikr man, sucks I dont have any gear on my lvl 46. Got a op lvl 20 though.

mesalin
09-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Once only endgamers can full this bar then i think this event is only for endgamers.

subho
09-16-2015, 01:29 PM
plz someone add a list of stuffs needed to craft slain king axe...nd is this weapon tradable????

Zaizor
09-16-2015, 02:08 PM
plz someone add a list of stuffs needed to craft slain king axe...nd is this weapon tradable????

I'd like to see what it looks like, that'd be a big decision if I craft it or not. That, and if I can sell it. :D

Madnex
09-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Some more factors to take into consideration for the event adjustment:
--1. Making an endgame-only event carries a lot more weight than it seems. Twinks are overgeared by default for their level due to the scaling legendary event gear, all the event-reward gems and the extreme happiness bonuses from pets designed for endgame (since HBs are not scaling). Plus, this is the only form of viable PvE for them. Maybe you could figure a way to involve twinks as well as add an untradeable banner that is visually impressive and only drops from the stampy egg crates to add to the participation incentives.

--2. After what happened in previous community events --with the opening of Garetta as the prime example-- it is understandable why the initial points sum is this large. But you have to consider the psychological side effects that this has on players, the longer this is prolonged, the more the player interest will decline. Who would be interested in an event that is progressing this much slower than the previous ones without offering any unarguably worthy rewards for participating (the legendary weapons are of the infamous types for the damage and dps classes with rather unimpressive procs) and that will be repeated in the future (=loss of exclusivity factor and rush to acquire event items).

--3. The buffs for using the effigies could use some alterations to be more effective. We're talking endgame here so 15% damage is doing nothing for anyone with any of the latest three arcane pets which is the majority of endgame due to the current arcane rarity. Perhaps it could be replaced it with 20% critical rate. Alternatively (if there are concerns about balance disruption for timed record running) you could focus on the defensive part and boost the armor buff to something impressive like 30%. This way, the effigies will be sought after not solely to progress the event but also ensure safer elite farming.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
09-16-2015, 03:49 PM
I've heard a new bow will be released last event(ursoth) rouges got a bow this time rouges may get a bow what about tanks a mages we need a new gun that's a little close to the 41mythics as rouges bow is more or less the same I'm not asking for the same stats just a little upgrade. Ty

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Hanschey
09-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Can we please stop the trend of normal/gold pets. If this keep up, can we please have GOLD DEARY? Cause seem like all the recent pet with gold are neither gold or useful. Except of course gold toor. He's alright.

Expect a gold Grimm this coming Halloween xD

Hanschey
09-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Make the crafting ingredients for effigy available in planar tombs or lvl 41 up level maps so atleast to provide hope for this disheartening rate to fill the bar a little bit.. With this rate it would take a few weeks or a month since player interest will decline for sure after a few days until the hype is gone

Qmefree
09-16-2015, 09:39 PM
Essence of the Beast can drop from boss or mob ?

Ravager
09-16-2015, 10:25 PM
I suggest to make this event a permanent and forever cyclical occurrence. At this rate as the Meter is super slow filling up due to lack of ingredient crafting the effigy. it's seem to be impossible to be able to craft a stampy or even multiple stampy for a chance at gold stampy. Everything require orc tag sigh and that's basically the main key ingredient which everyone lack of and on top of that need LOTS of fragment from planar tomb. So we can only focus on one or the other. there's not enough end game players as with the other community event which allowed EVERYONE and ingredient drop from ALL OVER ARLOR rather then just REN'GOL.

It probably will be permanent since we will get 100 ap for the northral killing aps.

Ssneakykills
09-17-2015, 12:54 AM
Here's an idea.....

Have the current gold stampy be the regular stampy. And for the gold one, change the color of his armor (currently looks like a steel grey color) to a shiny gold. I think most everyone should be happy with that. Then "gold" stampy would actually have some gold on him.

Yes, yes and yes please do something along these lines

supersyan
09-17-2015, 03:00 AM
The time to awaken the King is going to be several weeks and the time he is awaken is 1 day. And we don't know which day he will be awaken and hes awaken for only 24 hr. of which 12 hr day and 12 hr night. To sum it up we only get him to beat only for 1 to 2 hr (casual player) after the long time to awaken him. He should be awaken at least for 10 days if it takes 100 days to awaken the king.

Xdumbx
09-17-2015, 07:05 AM
For once please let sts make an event only for endgame.

*&^*&^^(*&&^%^$#$%^&* LOL?????? everyone needs to have fun and play, that includes twinks.

Xdumbx
09-17-2015, 07:17 AM
It seems that endgamers dont want twinks to be part of the events .-. Why is this? Is it because the twinks are so much more competitive then most endgamers and get LB or what?

Ipaw
09-17-2015, 07:22 AM

lol potato.....

Devaux
09-17-2015, 07:43 AM
is it just me or has the meter not even moved? lol maps were full first 15-24 hours then returned to norm (enter empty map, wait for peeps to spawn, get quarter way through solo then team joins) so basically nobodies even partaking in the awakening process lol another thing to add onto the nobodies taking part thing...I haven't seen more than 2-3 people using the effigy elix so that's a sign too. just a little disheartenin at this point + low drop rate for crafting components is a pain in the whooooha

Bameely
09-17-2015, 09:32 AM

Reasons for the almost "not-moving"bar :

1. As they said - drop rate is bad to craft effigy

2. Playerz who crafted are just hoarding them in hope that others will consume theirs to move the bar - as they r keeping the effigies for the buff for future use or to sell....

extrapayah
09-17-2015, 10:04 AM
or simply because not many are running rengol elite, because not much gain, high cost, unnecessarily too long to finish, buffed difficulties, etc etc

+ normal rengol maps is not as easy as tindirin maps when it was firstly released

SilentWisdom
09-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Looks very nice :)

Dimitrian
09-17-2015, 12:38 PM
If you are talking about stampy,you are drunker than sts when they designed it.

Motherless_Child
09-17-2015, 12:56 PM

If U talking about stampy pet...........

HemmyHighlander
09-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Reasons for the almost "not-moving"bar :

1. As they said - drop rate is bad to craft effigy

2. Playerz who crafted are just hoarding them in hope that others will consume theirs to move the bar - as they r keeping the effigies for the buff for future use or to sell....

The effigies are not sellable/tradeable/stashable.

nudeist
09-17-2015, 02:29 PM
It seems that endgamers dont want twinks to be part of the events .-. Why is this? Is it because the twinks are so much more competitive then most endgamers and get LB or what?

Idk man.......

Amokaachi
09-17-2015, 04:47 PM
With this speed of the bar it seems like that the king has been designed to wake up after halloween.

Kakashis
09-17-2015, 05:21 PM
I don't see any benefit in increasing my gold from running for effigies. I do the daily to get my tags and that's it. My new rule is if it generates no gold, I don't run. Like the past event where I couldn't even sell eggs, I didn't bother running 24/7. Gold is getting harder and harder to earn each day!

Ticklish
09-17-2015, 06:32 PM
With this speed of the bar it seems like that the king has been designed to wake up after halloween.

It's really frustrating. I'm going to take screenshots every 2 days just so I can see how slow it is.

Jazzi
09-17-2015, 06:52 PM
It's really frustrating. I'm going to take screenshots every 2 days just so I can see how slow it is.

Nice idea. pls do post them on the forum ;)

Ticklish
09-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Nice idea. pls do post them on the forum ;)

I'm going to take the next ones on my laptop just so there's a date and time too :) but the first two have been posted already.

Otahaanak
09-17-2015, 07:51 PM
I don't see any benefit in increasing my gold from running for effigies. I do the daily to get my tags and that's it. My new rule is if it generates no gold, I don't run. Like the past event where I couldn't even sell eggs, I didn't bother running 24/7. Gold is getting harder and harder to earn each day!

Agreed. I've gone back to doing some dailies ( 7 Sisters, Nordr lights, etc.) just to offset some cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aneshsinghblu
09-17-2015, 11:59 PM
sts how about a leaderboard for the effigies. .I think more ppl would open them and not hoard or sell the ingredients.
reset the leaderboard when the king goes back to sleep.
give the top 10 or top 25 something worthwhile for their efforts.

Azteckeeper
09-18-2015, 02:03 AM
Arcane shards into chest yeah! But ineed much luck ty sts

apciha
09-18-2015, 07:18 AM
Looks perfect !!! :D ! !!!

Faliziaga
09-18-2015, 12:47 PM

Let's collect some Orc hair and craft a wig for her!

ilhanna
09-18-2015, 02:32 PM

Well...

David Flores
09-19-2015, 10:03 AM
first-stampy[new arcane pet]looks ugly
2nd-that event was...useless!idk wth was that...
waste of time[my opinion]

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 10:37 AM
first-stampy[new arcane pet]looks ugly
2nd-that event was...useless!idk wth was that...
waste of time[my opinion]
1.You realized now...
2.wait for northal to wake up.Then the fun will begin.

Bidiel
09-19-2015, 02:26 PM

Lmao lets do a campain to give her hair!!!

Shahrukh Shaikh
09-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Waiting for new duels

Gorecaster
09-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Craft this craft that. Many are struggling with all the components be it inventory issues(500 is not enough) or rarity(insignia drop rate is a joke). I try to take one thing at a time but after running normal maps for weeks for less than one third of the required insignia for the nom helm, I've given up on that for now. The game seems to be more like homework when I log in instead of the excitement of a worthy pink or chest drop. It's like I'm running to just decide what I need to liquidate next. There's so much to do but with rates so abysmal it's hard on morale. I sell my runes and fangs to buy insignia? Lame. You say the event is cyclical but a cycle would infer that it occurs regularly. This gauge is barely moving. After the buff elite mobs and the new kill count for boss to appear make it nearly impossible for anyone that's not top geared to complete these tasks, again, killing morale and milking ppl of the gold that's becoming nearly impossible to make. Perhaps you are thinking too hard, implementing too much at once... I been playing a long time as have my friends and most of us are confused and frustrated at this point. There's allot to be said for simple and concise quests and tasks we can try to achieve. It's become muddy and convoluted in it's tedious grinding hoping to check one of the 10 things we need to get done off the list to just start all over again. Meanwhile I'm still in my mythics. 2 years and counting.

Serancha
09-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Here is some additional feedback dear sts,

1) the drop-rate of the effigy ingredients in the normal Rengol maps is abysmal. One needs to do 5-10 runs on average to get one (1) single ingredient. Potentially 20-40 runs for one effigy. No sane person will do that more than 1 or 2 times.

Again, they are limiting our play area to the ren'gol maps. I don't know when they will get it through their heads that we don't want to be restricted to the same maps when all the new items require countless runs to obtain. Nobody wants to be stuck in the same dungeon, fighting the same mobs for hours a day, for the next 2+ years.

OK they added the need for planar fragments for this cyclical quest, however, this still leaves approximately 34 elite maps practically unused.

Ticklish
09-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Again, they are limiting our play area to the ren'gol maps. I don't know when they will get it through their heads that we don't want to be restricted to the same maps when all the new items require countless runs to obtain. Nobody wants to be stuck in the same dungeon, fighting the same mobs for hours a day, for the next 2+ years.

OK they added the need for planar fragments for this cyclical quest, however, this still leaves approximately 34 elite maps practically unused.
This. When you see a friend or guildie in another map apart from wilds, rengol and planar tombs/arena, you instantly question WTH they're doing there.

Jazzi
09-20-2015, 06:06 PM

This. When you see a friend or guildie in another map apart from wilds, rengol and planar tombs/arena, you instantly question WTH they're doing there.

Yes, all other maps are currently only good for "hobby farming", where u actively make loss and are fully aware of this fact ;)

Tbh I have stopped farming elite wilds and arena completely. I know that they are good profit, even though the prices of the bar and vials have fallen quite a bit, but I just can't bear run those maps anymore! Most of my friends and guildies seem to share that same sentiment :). Sadly the rengol maps, with their lack of fluidity of combat (for a number of reasons) will become boring even faster. I am all for scaling the old maps, but we need proper loot! WHat was done with Rengol elite maps and recently and secretly with the planar tombs is having the opposite effect.

silverthor
09-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Hola!
esa barra para que despierte el rey Northal tarda mucho en subir por que pasa eso ?
pasara un mes para que logre despertar y no debe despertar varias veces ?
es decir que durara demasiado su despertar.

Sheentaro
09-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Suggestion :

~ Increase the drop rate of ingredients.
~Make them available in all maps so that all players can contribute to the bar and benefit the effigies as well.
~Add some motivating rewards so all players will work. [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Fiasaria
09-20-2015, 11:01 PM
parece que nadie esta crafteando los cosas esos

his right the bar is movign to slow omg T-T

just wake him uo and let us fight r.r

silverthor
09-22-2015, 10:33 AM
no hay una manera de acelerar el despertar?
va como muy lento.
parece que despertara en un mes mas o menos jejjeje XD

Makneg
09-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Hmmmm well elite rengol is easy for some pipol (for those who want it buffed)..but mmm for some players who doesnt have the best gears its kinda hard..well i have good gears but i gave up on elite rengol coz of too much pots and ankhs to use and all u get is a armor crap to craft effigy..well that really sucks coz i dont really understand how sts contribute loots to all players coz for a hundred runs some can get heaps of loots while others got none..and for a warrior its really hard to hav a party for elite specially if u dont hav a good gear,being a tank in this game is really useless coz tank can actually die with just one or two hits from mobs..damage reduction according to armor doesnt really work much for a warrior..warriors shud be hard to killmor can withhold to much damage butmin this game its like they cant..anyway hope sts will work all things out for the better of this game..

Rakkiki
09-22-2015, 09:14 PM
Warriors are next to useless in AL... Well actually they are useless and I play one still. Not sure why lol

Lethoiun
09-23-2015, 12:26 AM
Im so excited for these new events, hope to see some good pets

Lethoiun
09-23-2015, 08:15 PM
Wow thanks for event

ThaAnas
09-24-2015, 11:09 AM
since this update I disconnect like every 30 min. :sorrow:

ThaAnas
09-24-2015, 01:10 PM
since this update I disconnect like every 30 min. :sorrow:

Sfubi
09-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Warriors are next to useless in AL... Well actually they are useless and I play one still. Not sure why lol

Warriors are not next to useless! As a Rogue or a Mage, I LOVE a good warrior in party!!

I will agree that a warrior does not dish out tons of damage. However, a warrior (with taunt specs) makes the harder maps so much easier than the preferred 4 rogues.

Taunt Warriors should not buy in to the mistaken beliefs of the majority of the community that they are useless.

My absolute favorite group spec, since season one through today, is still 1 Taunting Warrior, 1 Clocking Mage, and 2 Rogues.

Nothing would make me happier than to never see "2 slots rogue" ever ever again!

Clickbangboom
09-25-2015, 01:55 PM
I think we need a count down timer for this event, maybe it could be on the world map by Northals head. That way we know how long until he falls back asleep.

Pharmacist
09-25-2015, 07:23 PM
Nicee we need more coffe for Northal now

Tatman
09-25-2015, 09:40 PM
One thing.

This "cycle" event, at least in my opinion, is a really fresh idea. I found the first edition really enjoyable.

What I see now is, that bar is filling at an avalanche speed. And King will probably wake up again tomorrow. Now, the uber slow bar filling was bad, there is no discussion about this. However, this super fast filling is equally bad. We will get bored with King really soon, if he wakes up like every day.

Just my two cents.

ilhanna
09-26-2015, 12:36 AM
Lag and ping spike problems that crop up with event. Every. Single. Time. It's just getting too frustrating because I can't even solo Ren'gol dailies without dying. Fix it.

ilhanna
09-26-2015, 01:23 AM
Is the horn recipe drop affecting jewel/fang/effigy material drop? Because I'm not seeing the promised increased effigy material drop. Also if horn recipe is going to drop all that often (I'm getting 3-4/map while doing daily), wouldn't it make more sense to make it one time use?

Ssneakykills
09-26-2015, 05:56 AM
I think we need a count down timer for this event, maybe it could be on the world map by Northals head. That way we know how long until he falls back asleep.

Yeah this is a good idea so people can organise their time better to fight and know when he actually goes back to sleep 1+

galileogalilei
09-27-2015, 01:33 AM
how can me reroll and got nothing from northal boss ?? pls fix asap.... this really annoying !!!!

tampan12
09-27-2015, 08:14 AM
it's time to farm xD

smishy
09-27-2015, 09:30 AM
Huhu just getting 10 posts

tarl626
09-28-2015, 10:40 AM
how can me reroll and got nothing from northal boss ?? pls fix asap.... this really annoying !!!!

Yes!

I had the same thing happen to me, and it was the elite northal.
One person did get 2 elite chests and I did not get anything at all, not even junk.
It seems that there is an issue.

Please fix it, if needed, I have a screen shot.

Regards.

Clickbangboom
09-28-2015, 11:04 AM

Yes!

I had the same thing happen to me, and it was the elite northal.
One person did get 2 elite chests and I did not get anything at all, not even junk.
It seems that there is an issue.

Please fix it, if needed, I have a screen shot.

Regards.

See here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264475-The-loot-bug-on-king!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are looking into it.

Robhawk
09-30-2015, 04:13 AM

The l46 Jords Staff has also has a proc and 173.8 DPS which is around 10k gold... I hope you don't release another new item with weaker stats then the predecessor? It should at least give higher skill damage !!!

So any news on this? The slain staff`s proc is not even good as a bad joke, it feels like fraud and the stats of the weapon are weak as well and below jords staff or other crappy pink crate gear! Also what about progression? Whats the point of releasing gear with weaker stats/procs all the time? Can you perhaps explain the intention of that? Customer binding?

Makneg
09-30-2015, 08:24 AM
Its suuuupeeer laaaaag!!!!

twigmaester
10-07-2015, 07:29 PM
From stampy's egg chest...we will get an egg of regular or gold stamps which we can sell later or direct pet?
And if direct and if we already have normal stampy...so second chest will be confirmed gold stampy?

just lol...

Iamsenpi
10-11-2015, 03:17 PM
How long will this go on ?

Ipoopsy
10-11-2015, 08:23 PM
STS needs to reevaluate the King awakening. It' use to be FOREVER. Then after the changes, it's like once a day. Now it's more like 3/4 of the day.

With a little over a week of data collecting, IMO, STS should know by now that the King should be change to every 3-5 days or even a weekly King Awakening.

Guild
10-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Why didn't you make this event for all levels? You limit the event to just people lvl 41+ and make new people buy plat to get the lvl 41 kit...Isn't this unfair for all the lower lvl people?

deluxunicorn
10-17-2015, 07:01 PM
yay nice ty sts ! :D

bibeolli
10-24-2015, 07:54 PM
nice nice nice

AngryLucas
10-24-2015, 10:49 PM
:-)

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

AbsoluteZek
10-25-2015, 10:55 AM