PDA

View Full Version : My name was used as duplicate scam.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-15-2015, 06:22 PM
so today i was pm by 2 people saying that i scammed their maul and ring, so irdk how i did that. They said that i was duplicating their items and stuffs, so can sts please can you stop these scamming duplicating and such. Now my name has been tainted with scamming stuffs, please ban the players using others name for scamming.

KnowledgeFTW
09-15-2015, 06:38 PM
This thread will get closed very quickly as it's a topic about duplicate name scam.

But i just want to point that this is a big problem.

A couple of days ago, one of my guild mates thinked i scammed him when it was really another person who had a copy-cat (identical) name.

The only thing you can do is report them.

Oezheasate
09-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Two of friends of mine had this happen to them now, theyre name gets so tainted. Its awful.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-15-2015, 06:57 PM
oh ok thanks man, really hope sts will do somethin to ban this scammers. they ruined my day tss

Uninstalling
09-22-2015, 11:25 PM
I hope zenlimsss saw this because without knowing the truth happened,some people pm him saying scammer and stuff but he didnt know that some people are confuse with same names so they called zenlimsss scammer instead of saying zenlimssss scammer

Kumsaati
09-23-2015, 04:15 AM
Bro if i were gm i will read chat logs/trade logs and bann all scammers with ss proofs.I will check all cases one by one and bann all.If sts want give me job like this im here guys

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Edward Coug
09-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Bro if i were gm i will read chat logs/trade logs and bann all scammers with ss proofs.I will check all cases one by one and bann all.If sts want give me job like this im here guys

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I've reported scammers and seen them banned. STG does actually follow through. Just report right away and provide screenshots if possible.

Candylicks
09-23-2015, 12:02 PM
so today i was pm by 2 people saying that i scammed their maul and ring, so irdk how i did that. They said that i was duplicating their items and stuffs, so can sts please can you stop these scamming duplicating and such. Now my name has been tainted with scamming stuffs, please ban the players using others name for scamming.

What is your ign?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-23-2015, 05:35 PM
What is your ign?

my IGN : Warloooock im a mage and 2 people i dont know confronts me that i scam them, but i didn't even barely know them.