PDA

View Full Version : Helping and designing instead complaining and criticize

Bidiel
09-16-2015, 11:08 AM
please stop complaining, instead of criticizing could help in the design of new pets, in the section of fan art could rise drawings on how you would like a new pet or armor, vanitys, whatever, we have the chance to the dev's choose some of our drawings to do stuff that will be more acepted, that will help more rather than say "oooh that pet look like a potato" -.- gold stampy looks cool

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

aneshsinghblu
09-16-2015, 11:25 AM
please stop complaining, instead of criticizing could help in the design of new pets, in the section of fan art could rise drawings on how you would like a new pet or armor, vanitys, whatever, we have the chance to the dev's choose some of our drawings to do stuff that will be more acepted, that will help more rather than say "oooh that pet look like a potato" -.- gold stampy looks cool

now please would you stop telling us not to complain. . .we not complaining. . we have a right to have opinions.
there's legal implications if sts uses fan art. . its not their designs so they can't use it

twoxc
09-16-2015, 12:21 PM
my opinion on stampy=USELESS, could careless how it look. LOL i'll take a pet that look like a plain useless seaweed if it has stats and arcane skill as strong as SNS or nekro lol.

Jazzi
09-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Yes,
many useless things lately. People want progression hehe. Stampy seems useless indeed

Tatman
09-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Stampy is cool! :rugby:

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 12:53 PM
Yeah,it's a nice idea.
But the AL fan art and the suggestion sections are the ones the devs care less about.

epicrrr
09-16-2015, 01:03 PM
my opinion on stampy=USELESS, could careless how it look. LOL i'll take a pet that look like a plain useless seaweed if it has stats and arcane skill as strong as SNS or nekro lol.

have you seen it in action? pvp/pve?

Dimitrian
09-16-2015, 01:11 PM
have you seen it in action? pvp/pve?
If stampy will kill nekro's shield,then he shall be known as the Potato King.

Candylicks
09-16-2015, 03:39 PM

Ah yes but as the quintessential pet collector you now have to get the regular turd and the turd with horns!

Excitement, I can feel it from you Two.

Edward Coug
09-16-2015, 03:50 PM
The pet won't be useless if SNS gets a wide release. That is the logical conclusion.

noobseller
09-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Looooooooouuuuuddddd Noooiiissess

At OP ur tongue still not satisfied from licking sts behindING?

Bidiel
09-16-2015, 04:50 PM
Looooooooouuuuuddddd Noooiiissess

At OP ur tongue still not satisfied from licking sts behindING?
What?

Commanderkeen
09-16-2015, 06:32 PM
What?

Just ignore the trolls.

STS has hosted contests where they have used the communities art to design new weapons for both SL and PL so it is possible and a great idea!

Motherless_Child
09-16-2015, 06:56 PM

Yeah... STS needs all the help they can get in that department..... If I could hand draw I would submit samples on a daily basis.... Somebody please help STS....... :soap:

Alhuntrazeck
09-16-2015, 08:00 PM
The problem is STS showed us gold stampy in the trailer and seeing the regular one for the first time was a bit of a letdown.

It is kinda cute in its own way, though...those eyes!

Visiting
09-16-2015, 09:33 PM
No matter how much Stampy looks like a potato, always remember, that there can only be one Potato to rule them all...