PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

Whooty
05-10-2011, 04:59 PM
How about a catch up button if you join a game in progress or making stash available from level 1.Also making it possible to purchase more room in stash or inventory.At least 1 armor for all vanity.A button in game allowing players 2 take screenshots.New vanity items.giving some stats back to gratitude shield,even if just a lil.Oh and emote 2 do banana dance lol :p

Rebel
05-10-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't think a "catch up" button is going to be implemented. It doesn't take that long to run to the group.

Both inventory and stash space can be purchased using plat.

Are you using an Idevice? If so, hold down both the home button and lock button at the same time for a short instant and it will take a screen capture. You can then find that pic in your photos.

New vanity items are always coming out, so be sure to check with each new update!

Banana dance emote :) Haha, nice suggestion. Could be used for future emote packs.

Otukura
05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
The catch up button could be nice, but what about all those games that only have the boss left, a person joins on, catches up, rinses and repeats. Would get so many more chances at money. Frankly, it isn't fair. A few times, sure, but if that's the only way you earn XP and money... :/

I think one of the devs said vanities were never supposed to have armor in the first place, but don't quote me on that. Heard it form a player.

+1 to the banana dance!

Redbridge
05-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Not sure on the catch-up button idea. its a pain to catch up sometimes but there are plenty of ways to reduce the need.

Stash is available from level 1? just complete the first 3 quests... and hey presto.

I'd like to see more, I'm often full to the brim on nearly all my alts and stash.

I wasn't too happy about losing stats from vanity, but as already mentioned vanity with stats wasn't part of the plan.

I love the banana dance idea too.

Otukura
05-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Stash is available from level 1? just complete the first 3 quests... and hey presto.

It used to be, now you need to be level 4.

Whooty
05-12-2011, 04:19 PM
thnx 4 tha responses.an yah,after ur comments,bad idea on catch up button.