PDA

View Full Version : What class?

Mister Smith
09-18-2015, 12:13 AM
I have recently started to play AL again and have a L42 warrior I have noticed not many ppl like to run with warriors and its pretty hard to solo maps and farm with warrior should I stop lvling and cap a rogue or mage or still try and cap warrior?

supersyan
09-18-2015, 12:16 AM
Cap a rogue

Ceuidear
09-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Every class has got its own importance & responsibility so be happy with class which ever u r playing.
But, if u feel that u r uncomfortable with ur current class better choose ur favorite from the other 2 class.
My suggestion:- As u almost near to max cap better keep running with ur tank & get some good gears & pets.

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 12:33 AM
Nah make a rogue and cap it,warriors are useless,and sts doesn't care about them.

Mister Smith
09-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Hmm maby cap both how long before next cap? Next year?

Mesti
09-18-2015, 01:01 AM
Well my main was warrior too, I like to use warrior but as we can see now warrior get left behind.

Many people and even many of my friends use rouge now. I got rouge too and yes it is great class to use. You either continue cap your war or make rouge but will cost some gold and time too start again.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
09-18-2015, 02:38 AM
I'd cap a Mage and rogue and I can you'll enjoy it 100% more than playing warrior.

Also welcome I see your also a pocket legends player who's playing Al so if you want to add me in game I'll help you out on what to do. My ign is city

Mister Smith
09-18-2015, 09:00 AM
I'd cap a Mage and rogue and I can you'll enjoy it 100% more than playing warrior.

Also welcome I see your also a pocket legends player who's playing Al so if you want to add me in game I'll help you out on what to do. My ign is city my ign is giftfromhell

Candylicks
09-18-2015, 09:19 AM
I have recently started to play AL again and have a L42 warrior I have noticed not many ppl like to run with warriors and its pretty hard to solo maps and farm with warrior should I stop lvling and cap a rogue or mage or still try and cap warrior?

Yeah there is for sure a lot of class imbalance especially in regards to warriors. If you plan to PvP then by all means cap and gear your war, but if you are more of a farmer then go rogue first and mage second. They are much more adept at farming and honestly a warrior isn't needed in anything... basically anywhere in PvE here in Arlor. Warriors that have top gear and friends are the only ones who regularly get parties, as much as that pains me to say it. You can never have too many rogues in a party!

Cody Black
09-18-2015, 10:13 AM
The biggest guy in alor the biggest liability to a group!

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 05:57 AM
The biggest guy in alor the biggest liability to a group!
AL is the only game where the big guy with muscles is only good at showing his muscles.
Seriously,in other MMOs a party without a tank isn't a party.In AL,a party that has a tank isn't a party.
Why doesn't sts name the game "Rogue Legends", lol

mesalin
09-19-2015, 06:05 AM
Wait this isn't rogue legends?

@OP

Rogues are pretty dominant in pve, rarely is a second mage ever needed in parties(if ever there is one), most of the end gamers will tell u to make w rogue, though there is a small niche of the community who play their mages even though they hardly find parties in the heavy earning elite runs. Being a !age does have its perks.

The only plus points of having a warrior is slowing down your party in PvE nd PvP is every warriors forte.
I still like to have 1-2 mage in party.
:) tried pt u yesterday in Planar tombs when you said pt me, but u has already lol

<Forgiveness>

hallowring
09-19-2015, 06:27 AM
wow im a lvl 42 warr also but i injoy it so id most likely stay a warrior class its fun for me\(^u^)/

ign: hallowring

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 06:44 AM
Wait this isn't rogue legends?

@OP

Rogues are pretty dominant in pve, rarely is a second mage ever needed in parties(if ever there is one), most of the end gamers will tell u to make w rogue, though there is a small niche of the community who play their mages even though they hardly find parties in the heavy earning elite runs. Being a !age does have its perks.

The only plus points of having a warrior is slowing down your party in PvE nd PvP is every warriors forte.
Make it obligatory to have all 3 classes in pve.
I know that rogues will be angry.I'll be happy to see them raging >:D

Candylicks
09-19-2015, 08:18 AM
Make it obligatory to have all 3 classes in pve.
I know that rogues will be angry.I'll be happy to see them raging >:D

It has been suggested a few times that the party receives a buff when grouping with all 3 classes! That would certainly be helpful, but doesn't look like an idea that received much traction with the boss here.

Dimitrian
09-19-2015, 08:52 AM
It has been suggested a few times that the party receives a buff when grouping with all 3 classes! That would certainly be helpful, but doesn't look like an idea that received much traction with the boss here.
Lol
Well most players would run without the buff,cause they will use elixirs and nekro,so i thought this would be a better idea.

Eldorado
09-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Make a rouge it has the best massive damage in single target. But if gold is a problem make a mage. Massive damage + AOE + cheap gear and do not use too much potions like a rogue.

Kumsaati
09-19-2015, 06:25 PM
I think sts need uprage warrior skills.Basicly check jugg its giving 500health in 15lvl cap very good skill and u can kill rouges and mages in 1v1 with using jugg without its a bit hard.In 46cap 500 health funny number i think am i wrong about skills?

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi