PDA

View Full Version : The main reason why king northal bar takes a long time is because...

Ipoopsy
09-18-2015, 01:52 AM
Many players would rather sell the quest items for 4-5K each. So therefore, not many will craft and use them as much.

STS, should make them non-tradable, this way, it will force those players to craft and use them to speed up the bar for him to Awaken.

You already made the effigy non-tradable, might as well make those quest items the same way.

Ssneakykills
09-18-2015, 02:36 AM
Yeah and I think a leaderboard for the most Effigys open like the garetta opening leaderboard I think would be great with a leaderboard prize such as a banner or gold stampy egg to give people a actual incentive to want to open these things.

Then again this is a long term event so who knows

bonjovi3223
09-18-2015, 05:32 AM
I agree with the OP. Ppl have been selling off ingredients rather then crafting them.
I think it was mainly because they were dropping more in elite maps then normal maps. After last night's update, I noticed that the drops on normal maps were higher so I hope we see the bar rise somewhat.

Or maybe I just got lucky on the normal maps....lol

bonjovi3223
09-18-2015, 05:35 AM
Yeah and I think a leaderboard for the most Effigys open like the garetta opening leaderboard I think would be great with a leaderboard prize such as a banner or gold stampy egg to give people a actual incentive to want to open these things.

This must be a joke...lolololol
Its a cyclical event. ...how can u have leaderboards & rewards for it.

What do u want the LB to show...
Cycle 1....winner
Cycle 2....winner

Ssneakykills
09-18-2015, 05:46 AM
This must be a joke...lolololol
Its a cyclical event. ...how can u have leaderboards & rewards for it.

What do u want the LB to show...
Cycle 1....winner
Cycle 2....winner

Yeah why not? We don't even know how long this event even goes on for and a lb to see who's donating the most amount of Effigys so those people get recognised

ketoh
09-18-2015, 05:49 AM

Suprise sts

Rome
09-18-2015, 06:44 AM
true i made a calculation about the bar progress.

the king awakens in ( 2weeks, 4 days, 8hours, 44minutes and 33sec)

its suposed to be a long term event but the main reason the bar continues to fill is because of the orc tag quests.
nothing good drops in the new maps. low change of finding those effigy's. Maybe if they increase the drop rate of those ***** **** **** jewels and effigy's its posible people start grinding the new maps. or how about bringing back the normal fire glacial and blood essence. add them to the boss drop loot table instead. they keep slighty there value and people have more reason to do the new maps. x2 in elites ofcourse.. those are some simple solutions i think they will work out.

also counters the jewel problem: im prob not the only one who doesnt wants to pay 21m for 3noble jewels. while a para stone is 7m less. with the drop rate increased of the jewels its more balanced and people will start grinding more new maps. also with the essence added to the boss loot table theres sightly more changes of people actually care about the new maps

this is my opinion :)

Aldialdi
09-18-2015, 06:47 AM
give chance drop teeth and planar essens from rc Shaman Effi so many player open dool :)

Rome
09-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Tbh too short of a time to make such "calculations", you can't really factor in human tendencies.

Weekend activity and crowd will probably bump up the awakening speed.

it was just to state my opinion. u dont need to take this (calculation) so sirious man it was added for the fun :P
U r right on the fact when it comes to weekend activitys. well see affter the weekend i troughly hope the bar fills up fast

Dimitrian
09-18-2015, 07:19 AM
Even if sts makes something about the event,it will be tomorrow cause they usually do event hotfixes on saturdays.

Transfordark
09-18-2015, 07:19 AM
Make those effigys tradeable and the ingredients non-tradeable.
This would force people to craft those effigys.
Also I agree with creating lb for the event this would encourage people to actually run and farm the event. Mostly people prefer this event as useless or a waste of time and I have no doubt about that I'd rather farm teeth than this event.

Zuorsyra
09-18-2015, 07:32 AM
The drop rate is TOO low, and only lvl 41+ players can access those maps.

epicrrr
09-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Allow us at low levels to craft the needed stuff, at first Northal will awaken fast as the whole Arlor being involved but being a cyclical it will get slower and slower until it reaches a optimum paced of his awakening time (probably once every 2 or 1 week) with everyones able to craft shaman effigy.

Of course they have to provide items which everyone can enjoy getting, say a new perma token "blood needle" like hauntlet coin which we use to buy stuff.

Ticklish
09-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Many players would rather sell the quest items for 4-5K each. So therefore, not many will craft and use them as much.

STS, should make them non-tradable, this way, it will force those players to craft and use them to speed up the bar for him to Awaken.

You already made the effigy non-tradable, might as well make those quest items the same way.

Should they be made non-tradeable, they should at least have a high liquidation price, especially for those who are merely selling them because they are out of inventory slots.

However, most people also sell them because there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO incentive to craft and open them. Farming seems to be a gold sink in itself nowadays, unless you're über lucky with jewel, insignia, fang and rune drops (which is definitely not the case for me). Everyone is trying to squeeze out every bit of gold they can out of their loot. So yes, if I was hard up for gold (and who isn't? Except for a few who still have gazillions of millions stashed), I would much rather sell effigy ingredients and have potion/ankh money, as opposed to having a little more damage and armor for a mere 15 minutes.

Also, since the damage boost is 15%, it merely gets cancelled out by the same damage bonus a Nekro gives. No big deal.

I do think it's possible to have a leaderboard for this. The one for rebuilding Garetta is cool cause your name stays there FOREVER though :) It would be nice to have a sort of Most Wanted Orc Slayers or something.

debitmandiri
09-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Tbh, i sold them all, come one man i have many pets to feed xD xD

Trojan2100
09-18-2015, 11:18 AM
That's what happens when you complain about elite being to easy. Now average players has no chance in elite less runs

Tatman
09-18-2015, 11:24 AM
I kinda like the fact that the awakening process isn't too quick. If the bar was filling like the Garetta rebuilding one, we would be bored with this king lad in a week or two.

Of course, too slow is also bad. People will just get disinterested. I hope STS have found the right balance, but tbh I doubt it.

Candylicks
09-18-2015, 12:06 PM
I doubt the effigy crafting has anything to do with the King actually awakening. They probably have the code laid in and a calendar date circled as to when they put it live in the game. I hear that it will be after the Halloween event is my understanding. I am also with Tat, seems like there really isn't any huge rush and gives us more time to farm those tombs for the crafting components.

Bunny♥
09-18-2015, 12:33 PM
the king needs a true loves kiss and he will wake up.

mesalin
09-18-2015, 12:41 PM
the king needs a true loves kiss and he will wake up.
Where is Queen Northallena?! [emoji54]

ilhanna
09-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Where is Queen Northallena?! [emoji54]

Busy waking up princes who should've known better than eating non-organic apples

zerofort
09-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Id like her 2 wake me up :))))

Michael Woolley
09-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Stop complaining and go farm garetta. Time spent complaining on forums better spent farming and helping this community goal.

Titanium
09-18-2015, 06:13 PM
Stop complaining and go farm garetta. Time spent complaining on forums better spent farming and helping this community goal.

mhmmm

Imsofancy
09-18-2015, 06:46 PM
lol, do we all still really think that the progress bar has anything to do with what we really do? last progress bar event, the event started at exactly midday on a tuesday. lets see what happens this time.

Kakashis
09-18-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm just waiting for everyone else to make it go to 100% xD

Wutzgood
09-20-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm just waiting for everyone else to make it go to 100% xD

This. Someone post when the portal opens lol.

illidan
09-20-2015, 11:22 AM

I dont think its much issue :) just simply: If someone sells it,automaticly someone is buying it ...and if someone buys it,probably for crafting (I dont have more ideas for what they should buy it)

mesalin
09-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I dont think its much issue :) just simply: If someone sells it,automaticly someone is buying it ...and if someone buys it,probably for crafting (I dont have more ideas for what they should buy it)
Yep. Indeed.
No matter ppl sell it lol. Others buy craft and use xD

<Forgiveness>

diimitrii
09-21-2015, 12:57 AM

I don't like this idea or if they add a prize to every1 stash whos on garetta's lb then oke but we didn't get anything to so

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk