PDA

View Full Version : Launch

Jiarijiba
09-18-2015, 11:45 AM
It seems it is live in ios.

How about android - any schedule for that?

Justg
09-18-2015, 12:38 PM
Not yet. If you were in Beta you can still download the APK from that location and play with the iOS folks though.

octavos
09-22-2015, 09:29 PM
Not yet. If you were in Beta you can still download the APK from that location and play with the iOS folks though.

As reading the forums..and just lurking like usual...I believe the hype has died down quite a bit only to be released on iOS. I definitely wanted to take a glance at the game. I wasn't in any beta, just because the interest wasn't there for me for a MOBA. Looking at these forums...i'm left now to speculate on the games popularity among the community. I'm no rocket scientist...but its a bit quiet here lol. I'm not jumping to conclusions by any means...but since G-Man has only one post here in a non-sticky thread..maybe it would be a good idea to release it also to android...just my few cents.

off to the abyss i go again. have a great day devs.

:ghost:

Schnitzel
09-23-2015, 02:35 PM
As reading the forums..and just lurking like usual...I believe the hype has died down quite a bit only to be released on iOS. I definitely wanted to take a glance at the game. I wasn't in any beta, just because the interest wasn't there for me for a MOBA. Looking at these forums...i'm left now to speculate on the games popularity among the community. I'm no rocket scientist...but its a bit quiet here lol. I'm not jumping to conclusions by any means...but since G-Man has only one post here in a non-sticky thread..maybe it would be a good idea to release it also to android...just my few cents.

off to the abyss i go again. have a great day devs.

:ghost:

Its quiet on this STS CoC forum because we have a forum for CoC (callofchampions.com/forums), where we post threads.

Kyle Holmes
09-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Hurryyyy with the android version, I wanna play 😂

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

octavos
10-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Its quiet on this STS CoC forum because we have a forum for CoC (callofchampions.com/forums), where we post threads.

lol a complete separate entity to post..interesting. so much for keeping the majority of players in one spot. now when CoC does get released...many will still be here where its easy to view their preferred games for updates. well, I know ill stay right here..where im used to the forum layout.

Schnitzel
10-04-2015, 07:46 PM
lol a complete separate entity to post..interesting. so much for keeping the majority of players in one spot. now when CoC does get released...many will still be here where its easy to view their preferred games for updates. well, I know ill stay right here..where im used to the forum layout.

I'll admit, I like this version of vBulletin Forums more than the other versions, but mainly (at least the majority of us Alpha/Beta testers, and some players) we've been using DiscordApp for chatting and voice-chat for battles