PDA

View Full Version : Itunes Card Question

lilQ
05-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Can I buy an Itunes card and use it to buy platinum?

DawnInfinity
05-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Yes. If you have an iTunes / apple account you can redeem your iTunes card. When in PL, log in with the account you used to redeem your card and you should be able to buy platinum.

Ayrilana
05-10-2011, 09:46 PM
This will only work if your phone/device has iTunes. This means android users can't do this.

DawnInfinity
05-10-2011, 09:49 PM
This will only work if your phone/device has iTunes. This means android users can't do this.

Yeah. If you are an Android user, you may also purchase platinum through Paypal, google checkouts, and Amazon.

https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp

lilQ
05-10-2011, 09:50 PM
k thnx for teh help forgive me for asking a noob question XD

DawnInfinity
05-10-2011, 09:52 PM
k thnx for teh help forgive me for asking a noob question XD

No problem! Don't be afraid to ask any questions - however "nooby" they may seem.

Dark Avenger
06-17-2011, 09:17 PM

wish i woulda read this alittle earlier, lol.dang

Zeus
06-17-2011, 09:19 PM
wish i woulda read this alittle earlier, lol.dang

If that's a mistake, just do what I told others to do. Ask your friend/sibling/family member to borrow their iDevice, if they have one. Log onto your apple account/create an apple account. Redeem the card. (You can do this all on the device itself, I believe). Download Pocket Legends on it. Purchase the platinum and use up that gift card.

KingFu
06-17-2011, 09:33 PM
If that's a mistake, just do what I told others to do. Ask your friend/sibling/family member to borrow their iDevice, if they have one. Log onto your apple account/create an apple account. Redeem the card. (You can do this all on the device itself, I believe). Download Pocket Legends on it. Purchase the platinum and use up that gift card.

Or you can just use their iTunes account depending how close you guys are:D

Otukura
06-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah. If you are an Android user, you may also purchase platinum through Paypal, google checkouts, and Amazon.

https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp

Bit of an old thread, but I should clarify something. Amazon payments, not amazon.

That means you can't use all the payment options of amazon; so no Amazon gift cards, etc.

Zeus
06-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Or you can just use their iTunes account depending how close you guys are:D

Mine has my credit card on it, never giving it out. Lol.