PDA

View Full Version : Quest: set my people free

Leiver
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Quest is confusing me :-s

It says "rescue the prisoners from captivity" and takes you to captive audience. I've done so many runs I've lost count and I'm at 11/15 but it's so hard to get people to kill the prisoners cos there doesn't seem to be a good reason to unless you are doing the quest and they take ages to do myself.

My point though is I just don't understand the quest. For most of the quests I like to follow the storyline and work my way through the game but this one is confusing me! It says set the prisoners free but you actually have to kill them? Bit strange lol

Also what exactly are you meant to do cos most of the time when I kill one nothing happens. Is it just a really low rate of success of getting a quest point when you kill one so you actually have to kill thousands. Or am I missing something? I've literally killed hundreds and I'm bored of them now but it's only at 11/15 :-( is there a certain order you are meant to do them in or something? Or something else I should be doing to speed this up?

Thanks for reading my problems :-p

DawnInfinity
05-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Don't you have to talk to the prisoners? I may be mistaken.

Otukura
05-10-2011, 10:17 PM
You don't have to talk to them or kill any. Clear all the trash first, then go back and pop the holding chambers. As long as a bird/elf/bear is in there, you'll have one added to your quest.

Siejo
05-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Also if you are not a mage recruiting one will help make it go faster. After clearing out the rooms of enemies the mage can open the containers from far away so you don't run into the captured enemies.

Leiver
05-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Ah I see. Thank you for clearing that up. So from what I understand now... You pop open the pods. Sometimes a monster will be there and sometimes a toon will be there. If it's a toon then you get a quest point?

That kinda makes sense to me now. Have I got that right?

DawnInfinity
05-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Ah I see. Thank you for clearing that up. So from what I understand now... You pop open the pods. Sometimes a monster will be there and sometimes a toon will be there. If it's a toon then you get a quest point?

That kinda makes sense to me now. Have I got that right?

I'm pretty sure you're correct. I haven't done the quest in awhile though.

Siejo
05-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Yep that's it. Let me know if you need help. Just add me:Siejo

Leiver
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Done it :-) was easy once I knew what I was meant to be doing lol. Thanks for the advice all :-)

Siejo
05-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Awesome congrats ;-)

Coltona
05-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Another good idea (as mages sometimes do anger the captured enemies) an archer with a mega balster or cyber blaster can break the glass while standing in between the two pillars in fromt of each pod.