PDA

View Full Version : New mobile site

Jjesus86
05-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Anyone else notice they revamped the mobile version of the site. Now it shows sigs and such. Very nice update all the way around. Only flaw is no new post link. So I have to go back to the full site pretty often just to get to that link ( gotta stay in the know ... Ya know). Anyone else tried it? Opinions?

azulflame
05-10-2011, 11:15 PM
You can also set it to video or shoot on sound or even if you cover the light sensor.

Otukura
05-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I just realized that flaw. You can give them feed back in this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25868-Mobile-Forum-Style-Feedback&goto=newpost), but I completely agree with you on that.

davidis57
05-11-2011, 02:02 AM
My signature is set but doesn't show when I post. I have to type one in.

Samhayne
05-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Anyone else notice they revamped the mobile version of the site. Now it shows sigs and such. Very nice update all the way around. Only flaw is no new post link. So I have to go back to the full site pretty often just to get to that link ( gotta stay in the know ... Ya know). Anyone else tried it? Opinions?

We have a whole new mobile app coming for iOS and Android that will give all that functionality (such as what's new). More details will be coming about the forum app soon!

Jsaieagle
05-11-2011, 12:52 PM
We have a whole new mobile app coming for iOS and Android that will give all that functionality (such as what's new). More details will be coming about the forum app soon!

Wow, it sounds awesome!!

Pokechmp
05-11-2011, 03:52 PM
What moble site?!

Arterra
05-11-2011, 05:12 PM

That just means to me that it was too hard to put the forums in the PL app itself and that we shall never have the community in the game itself.

ratava
05-12-2011, 03:02 AM
That just means to me that it was too hard to put the forums in the PL app itself and that we shall never have the community in the game itself.

I'd be interested to hear the devs' response to this. I'm guessing that would not work very well. If a stand alone app requires less data streaming than web version it's easier/faster to view over edge/3g etc?

Samhayne
05-12-2011, 11:04 AM

No, it means that vBulletin put out a cool mobile app and we're using it. Don't read too much into it :)

DeathDragun
05-15-2011, 01:22 AM
For some reason, the page wont ever load.