PDA

View Full Version : What stat would you want added ?

davidis57
05-11-2011, 01:52 AM
I suggested a few classes in the suggestion forum awhile back. I was thinking today what if the Devs added a new stat instead of a new character class. I can think of two stats off the top of my head. Con and spirit. Con raises your HP. Spirit is the stat for buffer classes. What stat would you want to see? What could it do to your character?

Timbabird
Lvl 55 archer

Suntv
05-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Headshots!

What it could do to my character: egoboost :cool:

Slush
05-11-2011, 02:43 AM
Well, str already adds hp, and the your base stat already adds skill damage. If they add a new stat they're going to have to make a couple new attributes to go with it, or change up what dex str and int do.

davidis57
05-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Sun..lol headshots is not a stat. Slush your right but you have to think outside of the box and come up with a change in attributes if you add a new stat.

Slush
05-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Sun..lol headshots is not a stat. Slush your right but you have to think outside of the box and come up with a change in attributes if you add a new stat.

You're also forgetting all the new items that would have to be made to compliment the new stat.

Suntv
05-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Ok, a more serious reaction this time. I just don't take life too seriously, which now and then can be notices in my reactions :cool:

If there won't be a fourth character, then they should make hybrids/dual specs more interesting. They already did that with ~level 45 items (int gave dex and str, and so on). So perhaps a new breed of dual spec items? I know you're asking for a whole new stat instead, but that'd be very difficult cause it changes the entire game and balance.

An example anyway:
- A "co-operate" stat (coop) which gives you small bonussus like set bonusses do. Players with coop who play together gain a bonus for playin together. I.e. player A has a coop of 7 and player B has a coop of 4. Then both get a small bonus bound to the lowest coop value. It'd be nice to have items that give coop. Depending on the type of bonus you could have groups using the same items and so choosing specific tactics. It would also be a nice addon for guilds. You can also think of specific items gaining coop with other specific items (like a bow which gives more coop if a wand/axe is in play). Anyway just a though.

DOAPSaint
05-11-2011, 05:16 AM
I wouldn't mind getting some more SPEED... whether that would be running faster or attacking faster or both I don't care... I just like to be a speedy guy
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

davidis57
05-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Maybe should change it to what skill you would like. Like speed would be quick feet or something like that. Poison for archers. Mages teleport party members. Stances for bears.

OverkillED
05-11-2011, 09:03 AM
how bout a new class instead, or even pets that u can lvl up?! (but not feed, I hate those feeding-pet games) I think a new class should be..... BANANA!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DOAPSaint
05-11-2011, 09:05 AM
I think it would be kind of weird to have pets... What if my bird had a pet bird??? :S
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana:

Sky../
05-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I think it would be kind of weird to have pets... What if my bird had a pet bird??? :S
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana:

Slavery!!!