PDA

View Full Version : PL for the PC

Dorkasauras
05-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Is there any plan in the future to have PL on the PC?

Corpser
05-11-2011, 02:56 AM
no because the touch devices would have an advantage

NECROREAPER
05-11-2011, 03:20 AM
It was previously in development but has since been scrapped.

Theres like 100 threads asking this same question

ratava
05-11-2011, 04:26 AM
FAQ: (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/faq.php?faq=sts_support_general#faq_sts_support_ge neral_pc)

Are there a versions of Pocket Legends for Mac and PC?

Not at this time, although we plan on it.

This is from the FAQ. They mentioned back in September that it was under serious consideration, but then pulled back on doing so. In fact they seem to have a running client version on PC for both PL & B* so it's technically not a problem. But the bigger consideration is their growth strategy and how a desktop client would contribute to that or not. So they need to work out that as well as various associated risks of PC Client versions (some important issues!) before they consider doing this.

KingFu
05-11-2011, 04:43 AM
Devs we're planning on to close to a year ago. Due to concerns of bitting, and botting on top of how to make it work, I think they're rethinking it. They said after all end game content gets wrapped up, they'll release it. I don't think will though. Also macros in Pvp may be trouble too. Atm, devs are the only ones playing Pc. I see it staying that way for some time.

Deathdemize
05-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Well i have a 7k pc siting here and im sick of world of warcraft xD can i get some PL on this thing>=D