PDA

View Full Version : Best Max Group

flaimdude
05-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Granted, if you have 5 people, most things are fairly easy. But still, what's the best group? Here's my idea: 2 mages, 2 archers, 1 warrior. Granted, lots of people do crossbreeds, but if you only going pures I think that's the best. Why? you have the warrior to take the aggro, you have the archers to root and snipe, and you have the mages for AoE and buffs/heals/revives (that's why there's two mages - if one dies, the other one can revive).

Discuss! :)

Gwendaline
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
...... Bleed!!!!!!!!

Zallian
05-29-2010, 12:10 AM
I think best group is 1 tank(bear) 3 hunters and 1 healer. It seems xp flys by with this group.

Gwendaline
05-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I think best group is 1 tank(bear) 3 hunters and 1 healer. It seems xp flys by with this group.

.....Agreed

flaimdude
05-29-2010, 12:15 PM
...... Bleed!!!!!!!!

If you don't stop posting random stuff after I do, I'm gonna report you. :P

Yeah, that's another good one that I was thinking. Also, have you guys ever done a 5 mage group? It's actually pretty fun, haha.

Ta11on
05-29-2010, 12:26 PM
I think 5 tanks work well together.

RedRyder
05-29-2010, 12:37 PM
2 mages are pretty essential... Unless you enjoy taking a hike to where everyone else is and missing out on loot/xp while making your way to em

Royce
05-29-2010, 12:42 PM
2 mages are pretty essential... Unless you enjoy taking a hike to where everyone else is and missing out on loot/xp while making your way to em

Yeah, it's only the birds and bears who think a group needs only one enchantress. This question is tough with all the hybrids out there, but I agree with straight classes, 1 bear, 2 birds, and 2 elves is best. 2 bears and 1 bird also works, and survives a bit better in my experience, but the additional archer will get you moving much faster.

Ta11on
05-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Ok Ok, 2 Enchantresses and 3 Tankers.

Silentreaper
05-29-2010, 12:54 PM
I agree these are pretty good setups but i found that 1 mage and 4 archer i think are the beast. As if you have the archers know what they are doing. An archer has the ability to withstand attacks with evasion and everything else. like blinding shot, both screams and thorn wall, i mean they are that is stay alive long enough for the insane dps to kick in, especially with focus, break armor and blast shot. while the mage is sitting there healing reving if anything manages to crit kill and throwing in some good aoe buff and debuffs. This to me makes one of the best teams for its type. as they have the quickness to fly through the levels and such, i mean if you dont have any noob or "crazy person" running grabbing a ****ton of agro then you should be well off. Go test this out, Lemme know what yall think bout this team. Although i probably would NOT suggest this in straight pvp matches as archer pures are considered "weak" due to the non defensive buffs. Although i still rape in pvp. LOL.

Zallian
05-29-2010, 01:30 PM

I still think this is the best group, as long as you have a real tank with both taunts. Beckon pulls targets to you, stuns them then use stomp to knock them back. that gives the DDs time to kill. Only need 1 tank if they know what there doing.

WarMage
05-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Tank Bear
Bow Bear
Dex Bird
Str Mage
Int Mage

Pleasure_Pirate
05-30-2010, 10:00 AM
One tank, three archers, one healer. If tank does their job right, enchantress only needs to heal the tank while archers take out mobs.

Royce
05-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Tank Bear
Bow Bear
Dex Bird
Str Mage
Int Mage

I like this a lot, but there are many hybrid grouping that can work well.