PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

duvall8
05-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I stumbled upon this game. I'm a big Phantasy Star person dating back to Dreamcast. PSP is not cutting it for many reasons and I picked up a new phone and wow. This game is incredible. I'm a little lost but quickly learning. My main is Squinkytau. She is an enchantress I think that's the name. Any how looking forward to running with you guys.

NeoQueen
05-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Heyzers! Make sure you go to the guide forum to get the general overview of the game and the different characters and their skills. Also, if your looking for a more intense playing experience definitely check out the pvpers and the guides on dual specing.

Ladylove
05-12-2011, 12:02 AM
HEYOO! welcome to PL and the forum :). Good choice on picking enchantress, my personal favorite :). If you have any questions, ask away! The forum is full of information and people with answers.

Caninusi
05-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Hey, feel free to add my sigs. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions and I can help you in pve during my spare time. :)

Redbridge
05-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Welcome Duvall8/Squinkytau

Congrats on making it to the forum early in ur PL life, it'll make a huge difference to ur gaming. Take a look at the link in my signature, it lists many of the great guides the community have written, they're invaluable. We're all a friendly bunch so feel free to ask any questions and hopefully see you in game soon.

Top marks for getting into LadyLove's good books from the start.... That is very important.... My first choice was elf too.

spookytooth
05-15-2011, 10:56 AM
i remember playin phantasy star waaaay back in da day, like Genesis or somethin when it first came out i think. After the final fantasy craze. anyways welcome to PL and the forums add me if u like.

Major
05-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey there, welcome to the community!!

azulflame
05-15-2011, 01:27 PM
duvall... do you go to LHS, home of the leopards? cuz I do too.

add my sigs
I will help with what you need to know