View Full Version : newb Question!

erick
05-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Ok I am a newb so I have a couple questions!

When in game how do I send another player a private message?

When I am in game I want to exit so I go to menu than exit level and when I go back to the game I start in the town where I first start I still have every thing but I am in that town. I have a feeling I may be exiting wrong or something. How do I exit and come back into the game where I last was in game?

Thanks!

NeoQueen
05-11-2011, 10:44 PM
1. Simply click on their avatar and hit the message button, find them in your friend list and message them, or use the /tell IGN function.

2. Not sure about what your asking. Do you loom at your inventory or something and then exit out and find yourself in town instead of in your previous game? Or do you finish a level and want to go to the next level or exit to a town?

DawnInfinity
05-11-2011, 10:54 PM
It isn't possible to exit a level and directly return to the game you were just in. You can use the search feature in the list of games to specifically look for the host/area/level you were in though

NeoQueen
05-11-2011, 10:57 PM
It isn't possible to exit a level and directly return to the game you were just in. You can use the search feature in the list of games to specifically look for the host/area/level you were in though

Well, if that answers your question you can also friend someone in the game so if you have to turn in a quest or accidentally hit the wrong button you can just join that friend without having to look for them again.

erick
05-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. Thats cool so the tell system works like EQ/ EQ2. Old school :)
When I login I am in Forest Haven and when I logged out I was in Forrest Haven-4: Crypt of the Zombie King. I am playing on android phone when I go to logout I select menu on my phone than I go to Menu and select Exit Level and when I do that it exits the game. If I want to go back into the game I select enter world and I am back in forest Haven- forest Haven.

Siejo
05-12-2011, 12:27 AM
You can also host a game yourself and select which map you want to go to in case none of your buddies are in that area. Only thing is you may be alone :( unless someone else is looking for someone in that same area. Chances are someone is always looking for a quest partner somewhere ;)

Fyrce
05-12-2011, 02:15 AM
You will enter the game by entering the world in a town. It's not always Forest Haven. It's usually the last town you were in before quitting.
The game does not remember which dungeon you were in when you logged out or save the dungeon in the middle to await your return.

When you return to the game, you can figure out where to go, if you do not remember, by checking your quests, walking through a portal, asking your friends, joining your friends and/or using the World Map to go to a different town or Join Game to join ongoing games in dungeons or towns.