09-20-2015, 11:46 PM
That's the only planar achievement I never completed lol

ujangkampak
09-20-2015, 11:54 PM
That's the only planar achievement I never completed lol

Lol.. hahaha i dont think so... cuz you are Senior :frog:

Bluesparky
09-21-2015, 12:28 AM
As a mage go DUO with rouge , will have faster run.

If u got hp 4.5k with nekro u can easily solo.

can also check more info

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?177077-Guide-Planar-Arena

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?222294-Guide-Planar-Arena-Enviroment-guide

Ceuidear
09-21-2015, 03:14 AM
I too haven't completed it & its the only AP pending in my archenemies list. So, i too need some suggestions & tips.

Wazakesy
09-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Hmm...Do this

/partyi "randompepers"

(go into arena)

If it's Rutger, (look at haligali''s guide, see if the purple smoke matches to that of the shroom img). Don't move, stay next to the gate and start it. Use fire light ice shield, maybe ice light heal shield (preferrably, although i won't recommend this). Also...post what pets you have...Can't just say anything without knowing your stats & pets...

Xxdisarrayxx
09-21-2015, 09:19 AM
The very moment u see either , stick to bottom near wall, AND DONT MOVE. Don't move , BEFORE countdown is finished, and continue not moving entire time. This way mushrooms don't ever spawn. Just ask entire pt to not move, and say "here" , and let them know u need ap, in case environment is mushrooms.

ujangkampak
09-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Hmm...Do this

/partyi "randompepers"

(go into arena)

If it's Rutger, (look at haligali''s guide, see if the purple smoke matches to that of the shroom img). Don't move, stay next to the gate and start it. Use fire light ice shield, maybe ice light heal shield (preferrably, although i won't recommend this). Also...post what pets you have...Can't just say anything without knowing your stats & pets...

Im a mage. 4.3k hp ~ 1.5k armor ~ 964 dmg 1k dps (with elix) ~ pet Toor/Ns/blinky

codered
09-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Hug the right side wall,,,dont move,,,the mushroom wont touch u