PDA

View Full Version : Advice For New Players!

Swimmingstar
05-12-2011, 12:08 AM
1. avoid scammers example (that happened) when I was in balefort castle with my lvl 10 pvp archer someone wanted to trade a green launcher for like 60k I told him I don't want it or need it and have a purple one but he said the green is better at higher lvls that is a scam so you'll buy it if you don't know the clor order from worst it's gray, white, orange, green, purple, pink. Pink is best but not all pinks are good or rare. Blue is vanity.

2. Check price before buying something like checking at cs (cs is the plae in balefort castle that's also called the auction go forward then left from the place you start in castle.

3. Be nice-don't be mean to other players being nice avoids you from getting banned

4. Don't leave tutorial-don't leave the tutorial unless you've played before and know how to play.

5. Accept friend requests-accepting friend requests will make you have more friends to help you out

6. Report inappropriate people or bullies

7. If you can experiment the different kinds of chars (characters)

8. Get help on forums-if you need help it is best to ask on forums

9. If there is a problem you can't fix with even forum help. support(at)spacetimestudios.com helps (replace (at) with an @)

10. Try to do all of these things and you'll never get banned, scammed, bullied or anything. One day you can be level 56 or the next elite level. :D
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana:

Swimmingstar
05-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Bringing to top

Deadsoldiers
05-14-2011, 12:32 AM
To 1. : if someone tells u he can double ur money if you put it in trade an accept for 1,2 or three seconds , dont trust him/her ! There is no hack or bug that doubles money

Swimmingstar
05-15-2011, 03:09 PM
haha someone actually lost money or got nothing doing that to me