View Full Version : Fury Sword or Fury Axe?

KaotiicxDream
05-12-2011, 01:27 AM
I've been wondering this a lot..
I'm going to use Sewer Helm + Armor and Fury Shield but which weapon..? Without full Fury Set I can't get any set bonus but should I choose DPS or Skill damage?

Fury Axe for DPS?
or
Fury Sword for Skill damage?

Mr.Wallace
05-12-2011, 01:30 AM
I've been wondering this a lot..
I'm going to use Sewer Helm + Armor and Fury Shield but which weapon..? Without full Fury Set I can't get any set bonus but should I choose DPS or Skill damage?

Fury Axe for DPS?
or
Fury Sword for Skill damage?

Swooooooord!!! Higher skill damage, and that's what you want! :-) Because while tanking you spend much more time stomping and slashing than with normal attacks.

KaotiicxDream
05-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Swooooooord!!! Higher skill damage, and that's what you want! :-) Because while tanking you spend much more time stomping and slashing than with normal attacks.

Ya, I know.. LOL xD But Sword is soooo expensive... And still can't believe I only got 200k-300k in stash .. I've spend 500k in 2 days
-_______-

TheLaw
05-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Since you already have Fury Shield, i recommend getting the Sword. But to be honest, I'll rather not spend my money on these items yet. Waiting for new campaign. :P

braluk
05-12-2011, 04:05 AM
I wouldn't shell out for Fury Sword until prices inevitably drop due to new campaign. A Rooter's sword would be a nice complement to your tanky gear by providing some hit and crit to land your debuffs and attacks.

KaotiicxDream
05-12-2011, 04:58 AM
I haven't said that I got Fury shield only that I want to use :P
I'm currently using Sewer Helm n armor and Bodyguard axe n shield :-)

But with this set up I got 0 M/S :-(

But I'm Dual spec (Str/Dex) so I've also been focused on my Dex gear :P

Necrobane
05-12-2011, 05:34 AM
First of all, body guards has worse stats then cleaners, I suggest, simply because you have no ms that you use a rooters sword and shield because with 4ms you won't run out, and you dodge is already respectable.