PDA

View Full Version : Warrior in Planar

Zaizor
09-21-2015, 08:50 AM
Is it bad that I'm a decent geared end game warrior with high damage/DPS and I've never played the Planar levels? I've always heard horror stories, so I just never went there...

I'm slowly considering trying them, but I'm afraid it's too late to find a running party. What can you even farm there anyway?

Candylicks
09-21-2015, 09:03 AM
Is it bad that I'm a decent geared end game warrior with high damage/DPS and I've never played the Planar levels? I've always heard horror stories, so I just never went there...

I'm slowly considering trying them, but I'm afraid it's too late to find a running party. What can you even farm there anyway?

You obviously don't have a planar amulet and the tombs are used to gather essences necessary in its crafting. Also, you earn fragments that are currency used to purchase items like imbued recipes and even an ingredient for stampy crafting. There is a vendor on the left when you enter the tombs and you can see the items available. There is also 150 APs earned and a title as well once you complete the three tombs.

hallowring
09-21-2015, 09:37 AM
im also a decent geared kdr warrior lvl42 pm me
ign: hallowring

Serancha
09-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Just because you "can" enter elite maps below level 46 doesn't mean you should. just sayin'

Alhuntrazeck
09-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Damage and DPS? Those are the rogue and mage's job. Your damage is only good for heals because let's face it a geared warrior does less damage than a lesser geared rogue. You're the tank, the damage absorber. I'd suggest you run PT3 for that amulet (always assuming you can afford bar, of course...) Tanks are always needed in there.

Good luck ;)

Mylast
09-21-2015, 10:57 AM
Well. Tanks are not needed. And thats a sad story. I run planar mostly with one mage.

But if u wanna try it, and maybe get your self a planar amulet ( which is really worth runnin) feel free to add me. Ign Mylast.. im runnin it daily few times...

Or you just go there in lobby of tombs and type PT.

Its not that scary :) but its also not a easy map

Cody Black
09-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Well. Tanks are not needed. And thats a sad story. I run planar mostly with one mage.

But if u wanna try it, and maybe get your self a planar amulet ( which is really worth runnin) feel free to add me. Ign Mylast.. im runnin it daily few times...

Or you just go there in lobby of tombs and type PT.

Its not that scary :) but its also not a easy map

Good rogue to run with ^

planar is tough as a warrior, bosses can be stressful. But not as stressful as finding a rogue friendly party just to complete the daily.

Arcane rogue no longer arcane legends