PDA

View Full Version : expert or lvl 15 artisan better

Nekama
05-12-2011, 05:51 AM
closed thread.my bro did all this not me.i am THE real SHINSHU.

Tempest
05-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Expert is better... more crt

Riccits
05-12-2011, 06:53 AM
i would alyways use expert with snowballlouncher.. the critted hits are very precious for a fast kill.
i would try artisian for a talon/wing set to have higher armor and hit %.
iam still not sure if the talon or snowball set is better for those lvl in pvping

xRaNdU
05-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Jukun, ive been trying to add you on my birdie!!!! FeaRandu

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Artisan is actually great with a snowball if you are vs a bear. You won't need the extra hit% Artisan gives with a talon and wing, given you are using a sniper/JT version.

I say Expert every time though, ot matter what you are lacking. Crit! Crit! Crit! You're dead, yo.

Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25551-LVL-20-PVP-Dex-Bear-Guide) is a lvl 20 pvp bear guide that tells you exactly what to do.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 07:48 AM
if u all say expert is the best ill say bull sh*t.think about it,what do bears lack,hits!!!!(cos we have no buff for that)whereas for crits we already had rage which plus 30 crit can nothing would DECREASE the crit change but hits will,by other ppl"s dodge.so we need more hit to havee more dmg per sec.extra CRIT FOR BEARs are useless!

Zeus
05-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Think of it this way. If you can't hit, you can't crit. Artisan everytime.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 08:47 AM
if u all say expert is the best ill say bull sh*t.think about it,what do bears lack,hits!!!!(cos we have no buff for that)whereas for crits we already had rage which plus 30 crit can nothing would DECREASE the crit change but hits will,by other ppl"s dodge.so we need more hit to havee more dmg per sec.extra CRIT FOR BEARs are useless!

Oh look, it's Yatsytroll. Thanks for capitalizing certain words, that really helped. Coming from someone I doodoo all over in PVP, I don't advise anyone take advise from you.

Just noticed all your other alts too. Not sure why you are so friendly on them and such an arse hat on Yatsy.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 09:19 AM
yes beardedbear i am yatsy cakey and all the characs i put as friends.u can see i am a legend so stop saying rubbish ty.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 09:22 AM
I didn't say you are legend. I have played with and vs you on your other twinks (still owned you), you just were actually pleasant. I can see how you would take that as me calling you a legend though.

FluffNStuff
05-12-2011, 09:24 AM
I didn't say you are legend. I have played with and vs you on your other twinks (still owned you), you just were actually pleasant. I can see how you would take that as me calling you a legend though.

Take a look at his sig again. His alts are in the pic, the people listed below are his 'friends'. Unless he actually is range ;)

joeychandler
05-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Artisans for me every time, but that's just my style... :]

Nekama
05-12-2011, 09:29 AM
artisan ftw artisan ftw!!!i am indian and i am "range"(no accent tho)

ICantSpel
05-12-2011, 09:32 AM
if artisans so ftw why are you selling it?.. x

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Take a look at his sig again. His alts are in the pic, the people listed below are his 'friends'. Unless he actually is range ;)

I just saw the name Yatsy and went into beastmode. BTW that range guy is a lvl 10-20 twink, he is a nice guy too. When I told him my friend originated that name, he was unaware of who Parth was, lol.

When it comes down to it, both leathers are great, and some people prefer one over the other. I'm just partial to Experts after using both. I find I don't need hit% when I avoid hellscreams and other debuffs and/or kite with a cbow.

xRaNdU
05-12-2011, 09:48 AM
I haven't actually played with bearded yet, really want to play with everybody but havent seen them yet. As to the thread, I see artisan on bear, expert for birdies. O.o

Nekama
05-12-2011, 09:50 AM
bearded pls clear yur inbox,its full.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Inbox cleared Nekama!

xRandu my 10 is Loadedforbear and my 15 is BallBearing. Once I hit a few k in kills, I stopped using them hardcore. I'm focusing more on 25-30 atm.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 09:55 AM
well i must try ballbearings.me and my bro played and i used shinshu that time,my bro used yatsy and you pwned my yatsy...maybe my bro isnt that good.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 09:59 AM
well i must try ballbearings.me and my bro played and i used shinshu that time,my bro used yatsy and you pwned my yatsy...maybe my bro isnt that good.

Yatsy is good, it's just always a bad experience with his rushing/leaving nonstop, and I do mean nonstop. I'm a little confused though...you and your brother share various twinks or something?

Ellyidol
05-12-2011, 10:08 AM
You're Yatsy? I thought Yats was Yatsuhashi?

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Just to clear things up, his "friends" are his twinks that him and his bro use. Sorry to put that out there Nekama, but you need to be a bit more respectful in your PVP games.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 10:15 AM
no message no message.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I really didn't want to put you on blast like this........but.

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/unknown08075/Screenshot2011-05-12at111738AM.png

Nekama
05-12-2011, 10:18 AM
k nvm,its ok to let everyone know who i am.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 10:20 AM
just dont tell the other pvp guys that shinshu is yatsy or i will be hated.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 10:20 AM
You're a good player so don't tarnish that with how you act in PVP games. That's a compliment and some advice.

ICantSpel
05-12-2011, 10:22 AM
all the decent pvpers read the forums, and now will probally jump you

Nekama
05-12-2011, 10:22 AM
anyways my bro will be playing kayu for my pvp contest

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 10:24 AM
all the decent pvpers read the forums, and now will probally jump you

Give the guy a chance to redeem himself. No need to jump people because of their history.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 10:26 AM
k thx man.i feel embarassed.

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 10:31 AM
No need for that. Just do your thang and be more friendly. :)

xRaNdU
05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Dont tell me you took my name, because I will be highly upset. Im the original sabertoothgrrr lvl 10 twink. And bearded, let me get my birdie to 25, id like to play against you, no challenge or anything just want to play against good pvpers

BeardedBear
05-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Dont tell me you took my name, because I will be highly upset. Im the original sabertoothgrrr lvl 10 twink. And bearded, let me get my birdie to 25, id like to play against you, no challenge or anything just want to play against good pvpers

Sure thing man. Add BearSteak and we can go from there.

Sun
05-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Wait wtf....shinshu, yatsy, and kayu are all the same person?

Imperial-legend
05-12-2011, 08:38 PM

lmao all i know so far is that shinshu kid is trying to use multiple accounts of his to start a flame war with me just coz i booted him during my recipe farm.. PATHETIC

noobmigo
05-12-2011, 08:48 PM
No need for that. Just do your thang and be more friendly. :)

Wow.
You have changed a lil'.
You convinced me not to jump Nek Nek everytime he steps into a PvP game.
Rofl.

Nek Nek, 10 Free Kills for Frustration Pl0X? I'm kidding.
*shakes hand*

noobmigo
05-12-2011, 08:48 PM

Same FAMILY.
There is a diff.

Nekama
05-12-2011, 09:14 PM
well,maybe i should make only one twink and delete all others?

Conradin
05-12-2011, 09:30 PM
artisians all the way. with a xbow- 100% hit owns. I would love to expirement with a expert but i sold =( (crit builds are fun) I like using a lvl 15 armsman forged plate for talon buid tho. 15 dodge without buff lets me focus on dodging hits while still putting points in things besides taunt.

its bearpire btw. (i do ok in pvp =)

Conradin
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
lol if people jump me- i go on a blood revenge. I memorize people and go idiot hunting- blasting them to pieces

Riccits
05-13-2011, 01:37 AM
i am surprised too... when i asked u as yatsey if u are yatsutashi u said yes..? and yatsey said he wont accept me ad friend and u as shinsu did without any asking..
and kayumaggi normally never chats and u normally chat a lot... so thats really strange...

Nekama
05-13-2011, 02:00 AM
My accounts are shared.

Riccits
05-13-2011, 02:16 AM
btw. why u buy a expert leather and sell artisian when u like the artisian more..?

PS: ur inbox is full ;)

Chant
05-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Nekama is a Liar... Liar... Liar.... Shame on you (Nekama) for pretending to be someone else and giving other players a bad reputation. Nekama is NOT yatsycakey. Yatsycakey does not use the forum. I spoke to yatsycakey and confirmed that he does not have a brother and he does not share his account with anyone whatsoever. Players like Nekama is a disgrace to the gaming community. Nekama, do you really think you can get away lying to other respectable players in the forum and in game? Just make a name for yourself and stop copying/pretending to be someone else.

Chant
05-13-2011, 06:11 AM
I really didn't want to put you on blast like this........but.

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/unknown08075/Screenshot2011-05-12at111738AM.png

Bearded bear, thanks for posting this! Nekama is not Yatsycakey.

BeardedBear
05-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Here I was going soft on an impersonator, yo. I must have been in a good mood yesterday or something.

*jumps off bridge*

noobmigo
05-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Here I was going soft on an impersonator, yo. I must have been in a good mood yesterday or something.

*jumps off bridge*

*Throws Beard a life preserver and sends him to mental institute.*

Nekama
05-15-2011, 10:33 AM
its a long story:)no one knows it.

Nekama
05-15-2011, 10:36 AM
i was the original yatsycakey.its another guy i knew who took my name after i deleted him.some of the friends list is not my charac.

KingFu
05-15-2011, 10:38 AM
its a long story:)no one knows it.

Proof? I'll log in if you can get on. If you have that ign and say you're nekama...then well, everyone who insisted you weren't will owe you an aopology. Or post a screenshot of your character, or better yet him in town saying "Im nekama" or something like that....

Edit:

Please edit your posts. Don't comment three times in 1 minute relating to the same topic. Id still like to see some type of proof....

Nekama
05-15-2011, 10:38 AM
and i learned a knew thing,not to share to those ppl who would really make my reputation go down.

Ellyidol
05-15-2011, 10:45 AM
Nekama is a Liar... Liar... Liar.... Shame on you (Nekama) for pretending to be someone else and giving other players a bad reputation. Nekama is NOT yatsycakey. Yatsycakey does not use the forum. I spoke to yatsycakey and confirmed that he does not have a brother and he does not share his account with anyone whatsoever. Players like Nekama is a disgrace to the gaming community. Nekama, do you really think you can get away lying to other respectable players in the forum and in game? Just make a name for yourself and stop copying/pretending to be someone else.

+1, thought so. I remember talking to Yatsy on that alt, and that was Yatsuhashi, not this one.

Nekama
05-15-2011, 10:54 AM
yatsuhashi is a glutton cake in japan.whenever i created an acc i would think if my favourite food.i deleted it and someone took my name.all clear ok?most of my charac's name are taken.like jukunass,he is a good lvl 12 pvper and was taken by my friend wehn he knew i deleted it to continue my reputation and in the end spoil it...YATSUHASHI is a food,not name.

Nekama
05-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Proof? I'll log in if you can get on. If you have that ign and say you're nekama...then well, everyone who insisted you weren't will owe you an aopology. Or post a screenshot of your character, or better yet him in town saying "Im nekama" or something like that....

Edit:

Please edit your posts. Don't comment three times in 1 minute relating to the same topic. Id still like to see some type of proof....
ok ill ask yatsy to help since he took my name.

mihimaru
05-15-2011, 10:57 AM
chanting,yu are absolutely lying.yatsy hasnt been online lately and i play 24/7.stop making others mistaken.

Ellyidol
05-15-2011, 11:00 AM
chanting,yu are absolutely lying.yatsy hasnt been online lately and i play 24/7.stop making others mistaken.

Sorry, but Chant can't be lying.

Both Chant and Yatsutashi are very good friends and guildmates of mine. We have a list of alts recorded and I am looking at the names "Yatsycakey, Yatsycakeys (pvp alt)" belonging to him, Yatsutashi.

Chant is just saying that Nekama is wrong for saying that he is Yatsycakey, when in fact, he isn't.

Nekama has also explained why the name is easily coined, since it is a kind of food and a general term, nobody can put a stamp on that.

End of discussion.

yatsycakey
05-15-2011, 11:12 AM
i didnt know i used nekama's twink name yatsycakey.

Nekama
05-15-2011, 11:14 AM
are you the current yatsycakey?

Chant
05-16-2011, 12:11 AM

Please do not assume that I am lying. You make an a*s of you and me. We have other alts that we don't share with everyone but our close friends. Also, bare in mind that we do communicate outside of PL. You owe me an apology. :) Hugs!!!

Nekama
05-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Now all the mess is up,thanks to my lil bro.I should not have shared my acc with him.

yatsuhashi
05-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi all
this is my first post on forum for me.
Im yatsuhashi aka yatsycakey
hey chanty, elly!! my one of the best friends.

so....I said this is my first post in here.
then who is above yatsycakey posted this

i didnt know i used nekama's twink name yatsycakey.

I am not admin.I cant see his IP adress. so I can never know who he is. but we can guess. when did he make that forum account? yes Today[for my time zone] guess who......

ok by the way

i talked to nekama aka [shinshu] today.

this is what nekama saying

1. he made yatsuhashi and yatsycakey alt before i made.
2. I made yatsuhashi and yatsycakey alt after he deleted by chance.
3. he and his family are japanese, [nekama] is his cousins name and [shinshu] is his hometown. he lives in japan.so he made both alt.

actually I couldnt help laughing when I heard that.....
thats why.... I am japanese

so I spoke japanese after he said hes japanese
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[nihon ha ima nanji?]
thats means wat time is it now in japan?

he replied

shinsu shinshu shinsu I, shinshu, is born in shinshu.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

???

what happen to him?
He became suddenly unable to speak Japanese?

ok thats sometimes happen to me.... maybe...maybe....

ok next

He said he is yatsuhashi and yatsycakey alts first creator.
actually In japan yatsycakey sounds kinda weird.
I meant looks cute name but no one japanese call like that.
then why i made like this name?

Coz of chanty

when I told her what means my name, she used to call me cake cake cake!!
and she sometimes say yatsy yatsy one and only my cake!!

I was very very happy coz she is my first best friend.

this is long story.....
you guys know I am not good at english. to be honest I felt shame at talking english. so I used to farm random join and so quiet while some months since I join this game.

One day.... I met chanty. this meet changed my PL game life!!!
I farmed with her. and she talked to me many many many when we farm.
My typing speed r so slow and poor english. but she didnt care, she patient and tried to understand my poor english.
I was very very happy and I thought I must not forget this.

so..... I made [yatthecake] alt.[payed plat for extra alt] this is my 3ed alt[2nd is yatsu made for free]

somedays later,I was interested in PVP
so I made [yatsycake] mage PVP alt. some old PVP friends remember me like ayepro.

i thought i need bear for PVP so I added [Y] last name.
I made [yatsycakey] finally.

yatsycakey sounds weird for the general public live in japan.
but for me, this is precious precious precious
original name from chanty.

No one can share, use, come up with even if hes japanese.

① He cant speak his own launguage.
② He made yatsuhashi and yatsycakey alt and deleted both then I made both by chance.
③ he still insist he share yatsycakey alt with me

is this logical?
I dont think so

what do u think chanty? Elly? people who read this and you [nekama]

thank you for read all.
this is some screenshot check this if u want
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/ee24b766.jpghttp://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/46229c02.jpghttp://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/8318a6e7.jpghttp://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/7c14ea4f.jpghttp://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/efff184a.jpghttp://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac124/longtran1/fc2712b0.jpg

BeardedBear
05-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Real touching story there, but you are a complete jerk every time I've encountered you in game.

Nekama
05-16-2011, 08:47 AM
GUYS.i am the real shinshu here.this is all the work of my cousin or lil bro.i apologise to all who is furious about this,especially to yatsycakey who feel bad for being impersonated.pls make this clear from now on.i will now change my pass so its only me who play.tyvm.

those who knows flamberge can ask for evidence its not me myself who did this.

and i am a korean with a japanese parent.

joeychandler
05-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Real touching story there, but you are a complete jerk every time I've encountered you in game.

Took that right outta my mouth :P

Besides, who gives a bleb where yatseycakey came from- it's not like hes earned an amazing reputation...

BeardedBear
05-16-2011, 11:13 AM
*high fives joey so hard, his hand becomes numb*

Sun
05-16-2011, 02:15 PM
this thread is one giant mindf*ck