PDA

View Full Version : STS inadvertently causing ingame 'Classism' in PVE and

Maarkus
09-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Dear STS,

It has become apparent that the direction of the game. Interms of 'type' of events and released gear has caused Classism within the game when it come to PVE

How can this be?

When majority of the community acknowledges that among 3 classes one is OP for PVE.
When events cater to a specific class to achieve better results
When the released gear does not provide avenues for the least efficient class to catch up with the more OP class

The community has aknowledged this... Will you?

More importantly will you take quick action? Meaning no 'we are working on it ' replies that has been said for 2yrs running

Just my thoughts... Feel free to remove post if it is not i line with TOS.

Thanks

Maarkus

Cody Black
09-21-2015, 01:12 PM
^^^ agree, let's vote

PhoenixPrime
09-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Would be nice to actually have Warriors be able to hold aggro in PVE.

Pretty much been spending my time on other games lately, but those games at least have allowed me too see how much of a difference it makes when you have a 'real' tank in your party.

Would be nice to see that better implemented here, 8^).

Ardbeg
09-21-2015, 04:16 PM

this is so true, now we have a cyclic event which comes as frequently as the halley comet from what i see, who will use tanks in the party as a brake in the 24h time window?
tanks don t need more damage, that would only put them in competition to rogues. tanks need stronger buffs/debuffs (significantly more than pets) and the ability to interrupt attacks to be worthwhile in a party. there simply should be no noteworthy time penalty for having a tank in a party.

Jazzi
09-21-2015, 04:44 PM
I fully agree with that. While this was a problem only after a certain level of gear last expansion, no it is a problem all across the board. If you don't have the certain level of gear and pets the warrior is stunned all the time and u die to one hit anyway as his questionable capacity t hold aggro is zero. If u have that certain lvl of gear you just don't need a warrior. The rengol are anti-warrior maps.

ilhanna
09-21-2015, 05:04 PM
this is so true, now we have a cyclic event which comes as frequently as the halley comet from what i see, who will use tanks in the party as a brake in the 24h time window?
tanks don t need more damage, that would only put them in competition to rogues. tanks need stronger buffs/debuffs (significantly more than pets) and the ability to interrupt attacks to be worthwhile in a party. there simply should be no noteworthy time penalty for having a tank in a party.

Out of thanks, but I fully agree that turning warrior into yet another damage dealer is not the way to go. Not only does it go against the warrior's role in party, it will only exacerbate the dependence on gear and upgrades with focus on damage (which has brought us where we are now, where everything favors rogues) and less emphasis on skills understanding and mastery. It may also perpetuate the whole cycle that ends with buffing map difficulty by increasing enemy hp and dmg. The Ren'gol mobs have unique challenges that, with the right buff/debuff features you suggested for warrior skills, may make warriors necessary in a party. As it is now, tanking Ren'gol means spending a lot of time stunned that, never mind dealing damage, you're lucky if you can still protect your party by taking aggro.

Oezheasate
09-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Giving warriors more damage isnt the solution, most people agree with that point. But those buffs mentioned, giving the whole party more damage crit etc.
That might be a solution, the tank would be degraded to a pet which gets used for its nice buffs and sometimes takes a few hits and holds aggro for one or two seconds but that would still get tanks back into PvE.
Tanks are outcasts and STS hasnt even acknowledged the issue.

Oursizes
09-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Giving warriors more damage isnt the solution, most people agree with that point. But those buffs mentioned, giving the whole party more damage crit etc.
That might be a solution, the tank would be degraded to a pet which gets used for its nice buffs and sometimes takes a few hits and holds aggro for one or two seconds but that would still get tanks back into PvE.
Tanks are outcasts and STS hasnt even acknowledged the issue.

I think you mean upgraded into a pet from a bummed loner. To me, thats a huge leap.

Energizeric
09-21-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm not even a warrior but I absolutely agree. Maarkus and I were discussing this a couple of days ago in the game. These days there is no reason to have a warrior in your party.

I can remember back in season 3 & 4, the elite dungeons were so hard that without a warrior (or sometimes even 2), you were dead. The boss could one hit anyone very easily, so you needed the warrior there to absorb the damage for the party. These days the bosses just don't hit very hard. In fact, in the Rengol elite dungeons, those big trolls hit harder than the boss does.

Back in season 3 & 4 though, warriors were OP in PvP. I think what happened is that in an attempt at class balance in PvP, warriors were made to be less OP in terms of armor and health, and while this achieved the desired results for PvP, it has affected PvE.

I think perhaps this is the solution:

1) I think the most recent elite dungeons need to be made harder. I think the mobs are hard enough, but the bosses are way too easy. What happens is a party of rogues can just run by most of the mobs and kill the bare minimum necessary to get the boss to spawn, and then beating the boss is a cakewalk. The bosses need to be hard enough that a run without a decent warrior will certainly result in one of more deaths of rogues and/or mages. If every attempt at the boss requires the use of multiple ankhs, then warriors will become more needed.

2) Along with my suggestion in #1, I think warriors need to have more armor than they currently do. Their armor clearly has not kept up with the other classes over the past 3 seasons. It used to be that warriors had way more armor than the other classes, but now there are some rogues running around with almost as much armor as warriors. I think part of the reason is the armor gems/jewels released over the past year. They provide the same armor to a mage or rogue as they do to a warrior, so technically this provides a much larger percentage boost of armor to a mage or rogue compared to a warrior. The solution here is to do what is done with rogues with their damage in PvE/PvP. Give warriors an armor boost in PvE, but NOT for PvP.

I think with those 2 adjustments, this will help to fix this class imbalance in PvE without affecting PvP. It will also help fix the economy a bit... it has become so easy and fast to farm these new dungeons with a party of rogues and mages that the legendary items have been falling like rain and most of them have become worthless. This would help restore some of the rarity of these items by making it harder (and slower) to farm these dungeons.

Oursizes
09-21-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm not even a warrior but I absolutely agree. Maarkus and I were discussing this a couple of days ago in the game. These days there is no reason to have a warrior in your party.

I can remember back in season 3 & 4, the elite dungeons were so hard that without a warrior (or sometimes even 2), you were dead. The boss could one hit anyone very easily, so you needed the warrior there to absorb the damage for the party. These days the bosses just don't hit very hard. In fact, in the Rengol elite dungeons, those big trolls hit harder than the boss does.

Back in season 3 & 4 though, warriors were OP in PvP. I think what happened is that in an attempt at class balance in PvP, warriors were made to be less OP in terms of armor and health, and while this achieved the desired results for PvP, it has affected PvE.

1) I think the most recent elite dungeons need to be made harder. I think the mobs are hard enough, but the bosses are way too easy. What happens is a party of rogues can just run by most of the mobs and kill the bare minimum necessary to get the boss to spawn, and then beating the boss is a cakewalk. The bosses need to be hard enough that a run without a decent warrior will certainly result in one of more deaths of rogues and/or mages. If every attempt at the boss requires the use of multiple ankhs, then warriors will become more needed.

2) Along with my suggestion in #1, I think warriors need to have more armor than they currently do. Their armor clearly has not kept up with the other classes over the past 3 seasons. It used to be that warriors had way more armor than the other classes, but now there are some rogues running around with almost as much armor as warriors. I think part of the reason is the armor gems/jewels released over the past year. They provide the same armor to a mage or rogue as they do to a warrior, so technically this provides a much larger percentage boost of armor to a mage or rogue compared to a warrior. The solution here is to do what is done with rogues with their damage in PvE/PvP. Give warriors an armor boost in PvE, but NOT for PvP.

I think with those 2 adjustments, this will help to fix this class imbalance in PvE without affecting PvP. It will also help fix the economy a bit... it has become so easy and fast to farm these new dungeons with a party of rogues and mages that the legendary items have been falling like rain and most of them have become worthless. This would help restore some of the rarity of these items by making it harder (and slower) to farm these dungeons.

Honestly, an armor buff for warriors will be as useful as the mage mana regen upgrade in lifegiver unless the aggro-holding skills are buffed. A warrior with cs windmill jugg and axe will be lucky to hold aggro of one monster for even 3 seconds.

Midievalmodel
09-21-2015, 09:22 PM

Thank you Maarkus for bringing up this great discussion. This discussion unfortunately has been brought up many times by great warriors like Maarkus and countless other warriors as well. Just seems to fall on death ears or STG doesn't feel this issue is important enough for them to do much about and instead they go on trying to make watered-down new content that has failed miserably. You can just tell when you log on and see empty towns and empty friends list.

I agree with Energ about increasing warriors armor and increasing the damage dealt by the bosses. This is a viable way to increase warriors need in PVE. But these two things have to happen together to make any sense. A good prime example of how STG has tried to limit warriors armor to balance out PVP is look at the new mythic armor set. How is it that warriors gain almost the same amount of armor increase if they get the mythic helm and armor (compared to the crate legendary 46 helm and armor) as a rogue or even mage for that matter? Go look at Ravagers comparison of the mythic set. Warriors literally only gain extra 12 armor compared to rogues and mages. What kinda sense is that?

see below for link to Ravager's mythic set comparison
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258250-46-Mythic-Gear-comparison&highlight=mythic+comparison

Tatman
09-21-2015, 09:32 PM
In my opinion the design of the Rengol maps is a huge fail in general and no matter what buff you apply to tanks, they will remain useless in these maps.

Buffing mobs and bosses further won't help either. Actually, I think it will make matters even worse. We already have enough bosses that can one-hit rogues and mages. Which ones exactly require a warrior?

If I were the devs, I'd try this:

1. Fix the brutes, so that they can't randomly one-hit out of nowhere (including tanks).
2. Fix the gladiator, so that he doesn't shield himself.
3. Most importantly - increase the leash ranges of all Rengol mobs, so that you can't just skip the hardest ones.

Midievalmodel
09-21-2015, 09:38 PM
In my opinion the design of the Rengol maps is a huge fail in general and no matter what buff you apply to tanks, they will remain useless in these maps.

Buffing mobs and bosses further won't help either. Actually, I think it will make matters even worse. We already have enough bosses that can one-hit rogues and mages. Which ones exactly require a warrior?

If I were the devs, I'd try this:

1. Fix the brutes, so that they can't randomly one-hit out of nowhere (including tanks).
2. Fix the gladiator, so that he doesn't shield himself.
3. Most importantly - increase the leash ranges of all Rengol mobs, so that you can't just skip the hardest ones.

I disagree with you. I don't know Tata if you played during the nordr elite days. Warriors were definitely needed in those maps and mobs and bosses one hit everyone. The only problem now is there are ankhs but I still think it would make parties wanna run with warriors if they are using too many ankhs.

What the real issue here is this. STG needs to make these maps harder but at the same time decrease the amount of ingredients needed to craft the mythic gear and arcane pets to balance out the difficulty of these maps. Right now the trend is for easy maps with repeated large volumes of easy runs to obtain large volumes of ingredients required. Guess who this favors.....you guessed it....dps classes. This will only exclude all warriors from any pve party.

I do agree with you about increasing the leash range of the mobs. But STG wont do it because of lag issues. So its a mute point.

Zylx
09-21-2015, 10:27 PM
I believe the inclination of pets are to blame for most of the imbalances in the game, in addition to the primitive skill system that's been around since release.

The game has become too dependant on pets. You can't progress very efficiently without investing in expensive pets. You can have poor gear with a nekro and still demolish those with decent gear and superior skill.

Nothing new and exciting has been added to the skill system. The reason rogues are progressing faster than the other classes is the fact that all of their skills reflect upon their damage. It's their sole purpose, and with each expansion increasing the damage cap, their skills are also getting better and better. Their simple one-target kill system is on par with the increasingly difficult mob difficulty.

Mages are the support class, yet their "support skills" need to constantly be redetermined each time something new comes to the game, otherwise they fall under the belt. What was good in the beginning of the game isn't going to fly towards the end. The same goes for the warriors. Their attacks were more useful in brackenridge than they are in the planar or garetta content.

Each class needs to be dissected and reconstructed. We need new skills that are beneficial and on par with the current game standards. Especially when pets are evolving faster than we are.

Woundedwarrior
09-21-2015, 11:03 PM
I can still remember the good ol' days when people actually said "need tank" in guild chat. Now it's only "need dps" or mostly "need rogue".

It's crossed my mind before to give warriors skills that boost stats that would make them more desireable to run with. For example, lets take the skill Rally Cry. Probably the most useless skill in the game that practically nobody uses. If it were buffed to give +50 all stats, +10% crit, and +15% armor (example stats, idk what would really be "fair") to all party members in range, a warrior would be much more wanted in runs. Also, if the buffs of jugg were able to be given to all party members, it would make a huge impact with a warrior in the party (dmg reduction, stun immunity, heal). These are only suggestions, and more ideas would be cool. At least make a warrior be able to help his team out, even if he isn't directly doing all the damage himself. Unfortunantly, these ideas will never happen because they would mess up pvp too much (which seems to be the only thing that matters in this game). Until then, warriors are gonna have to sit out of pve, as they have become less and less needed and used over the seasons. I totally agree with the OP in that class balance right now is a major issue in pve (idk about pvp cuz I dont pvp) and I hope devs read his post because people still care about and enjoy pve.

zerofort
09-21-2015, 11:09 PM
All these war threads and not 1 rep,y from sts smh

pompous
09-22-2015, 12:01 AM
The fact that rogues are nerfed in pvp and are still op, should be clear that they are even more OP in pve because they can use pots. They don't have to worry about running out of mana, which is their only weakness

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 01:11 AM
The amount of warriors needed in a pt equals the amount of ducks sts gives about warriors.
Think about this situation:a popular youtuber decides to give AL a visit.He decides to choose the warrior,cause,obviously everyone wants to play as the big guy with muscles.What would his reaction be when he finds out that the big guy is more useless than apple maps?And of course,about pvp,cause AL pvp sucks.*cough*cough*matchmaking system*cough*cough*
So yeah,buff the warriors ASAP!

Maarkus
09-22-2015, 03:20 AM
Would be nice to actually have Warriors be able to hold aggro in PVE.

Pretty much been spending my time on other games lately, but those games at least have allowed me too see how much of a difference it makes when you have a 'real' tank in your party.

Would be nice to see that better implemented here, 8^).

This is indeed a major class defing rile that the warrior need to have, in which it was originally intended but due to game progression has been lost in the developement.

A warriors primary role is to hold aggro and not kill everything that moves... We all agree to that but the current mechanism of the threat meter is not compensating for the massive dmg output of the other classes.

Numerous suggestions have been proposed to achieve this but i belive STS is afraid of creating imbalance which is reasonable . I think an intial attempt to solve this was to add DOT to skyward smash, unfortunately other classes have imense damage output that they easily steal aggro and overite the threat meter.

If controling the damage output of a warrior is a concern then why not approach taunts in a different perspective?

Taunt Over Time - Proposed suggestion which does not involve altering damage out put
1.0 taunts are release periodically per taunt upgrade equiped in skill in the skill bar
1.1 meaning for every taunt updade the warrior hass he will disperse taunts every 4seconds... Continously whether or not the skill is pressed or not.
1.2 a second upgrade selected meaningi have taunt in HOR andi then select a taunt upgrade in the chest splitter skill ... Another second will be shaved of the taunt dispersing time... Meanint the warrior will taunt every 3seconds, and so on meaning if i have 4 taunt updrages selected the warrior will disperse taunts every second.

This does not affect the threat meter in any way, a dmg/dps toon that crits massively will still steall aggro but a warrior can regain it 1-3seconds later .

This also prevents altering skill cool. Down times not affecting the hor release and attack skill release.

Thanks for reading

maarkus

Maarkus
09-22-2015, 03:24 AM

This suggestion also goes well with warrior development.

Why alter stats when the real problem is inefficient skills. Why would a dmg/dps class want another class if they will just have the same function?

Anther aproach to this is to have party buffs and appropriate skills as Ardbeg mentions.

Chest splitter staggering blow has a cancel windup upgrade which has not been in play since season 3. At one point in time this was a Warrior's key skill agains Jarl in lock farming. Imagine if Warriors can preempt red zones from mobs and bosses. More importantly this was already coded, all sts has to do is reactivate the upgrade not causing too much deviation in game play but altering map runs massively

aneshsinghblu
09-22-2015, 04:45 AM
This suggestion also goes well with warrior development.

Why alter stats when the real problem is inefficient skills. Why would a dmg/dps class want another class if they will just have the same function?

Anther aproach to this is to have party buffs and appropriate skills as Ardbeg mentions.

Chest splitter staggering blow has a cancel windup upgrade which has not been in play since season 3. At one point in time this was a Warrior's key skill agains Jarl in lock farming. Imagine if Warriors can preempt red zones from mobs and bosses. More importantly this was already coded, all sts has to do is reactivate the upgrade not causing too much deviation in game play but altering map runs massively

I don't think that upgrade will be coming back. that upgrade would be like canceling ankh usage.
fact is that sts wants you to die. . red zones has always been bugged. its so evident in the new map. miles away from troll then bam you dead. then they say its lag that's causing us to die.
if it takes more than a week to fix. . maybe not a bug but as intended imo
remember when normal wilds was dropping elite chests. . that was a bug to them. . it was fixed in an hour or two

Energizeric
09-22-2015, 05:30 AM
This idea has been mentioned before, but another solution is to add multi-class combinations. In Pocket Legends there were combos which required all 3 classes to use certain skills in a certain order within seconds of each other. Even while running pugs you would still end up landing some combos as it just seems to happen randomly. And with a good party that has some chemistry, it can be deadly.

Energizeric
09-22-2015, 05:33 AM

This has been tried in the past and it resulted in loads of disconnections and tons of lag. Apparently most players do not have the required internet speed or the required tablet/phone hardware to handle the complex graphics that are transmitted when the mobs get too big. It works ok with some of the simple tombs like WT4 because the monsters are somewhat simple. But in the more advanced dungeons where there is more at play, it causes way too much lag.

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 05:45 AM
This idea has been mentioned before, but another solution is to add multi-class combinations. In Pocket Legends there were combos which required all 3 classes to use certain skills in a certain order within seconds of each other. Even while running pugs you would still end up landing some combos as it just seems to happen randomly. And with a good party that has some chemistry, it can be deadly.
In SL you would also need certain classes to unlock an area.

Transfordark
09-22-2015, 06:14 AM
And you will still see rogues saying they need a buff while the warriors desperately buff.
What's the point of making everything 1 hit kill warriors, that means your making wars more useless and they can't taunt.
Giving more dmg OK maybe not but what about their tanking?

Warriors can't tank nowadays because their taunt is completely broken,skills broken and useless armor and HP if a mob or boss can 1 hit kill.
Buff The Warriors.

Transfordark
09-22-2015, 06:27 AM
I don't think that upgrade will be coming back. that upgrade would be like canceling ankh usage.
fact is that sts wants you to die. . red zones has always been bugged. its so evident in the new map. miles away from troll then bam you dead. then they say its lag that's causing us to die.
if it takes more than a week to fix. . maybe not a bug but as intended imo
remember when normal wilds was dropping elite chests. . that was a bug to them. . it was fixed in an hour or two

Yes they want you to die so you consume more ankhs which results in more ankhs being bought for plat and they get noticeable amount of increase in their income.
Oh yes I remember that bug, it was fixed in just an hour and funny it takes them a month to introduce just junk things or they will take a week to fix a bug in a vanity or minor things.
Buff The Warriors.

Tatman
09-22-2015, 08:17 AM
This has been tried in the past and it resulted in loads of disconnections and tons of lag. Apparently most players do not have the required internet speed or the required tablet/phone hardware to handle the complex graphics that are transmitted when the mobs get too big. It works ok with some of the simple tombs like WT4 because the monsters are somewhat simple. But in the more advanced dungeons where there is more at play, it causes way too much lag.
I used to think so too, but I don't anymore. When I lag (and it definitely isn't my net or hardware), I lag everywhere - from Brackenridge to Rengol. When it's fine, it's fine everywhere, including the biggest elite pulls possible.

I disagree with you. I don't know Tata if you played during the nordr elite days. Warriors were definitely needed in those maps and mobs and bosses one hit everyone. The only problem now is there are ankhs but I still think it would make parties wanna run with warriors if they are using too many ankhs.

What the real issue here is this. STG needs to make these maps harder but at the same time decrease the amount of ingredients needed to craft the mythic gear and arcane pets to balance out the difficulty of these maps. Right now the trend is for easy maps with repeated large volumes of easy runs to obtain large volumes of ingredients required. Guess who this favors.....you guessed it....dps classes. This will only exclude all warriors from any pve party.

I do agree with you about increasing the leash range of the mobs. But STG wont do it because of lag issues. So its a mute point.
Agreed about Nordr, but there is one issue here. Buffing Rengol mobs, so that they regularly one-hit rogues/mages, will mean that most of the time they will two-hit warriors (and it will be so fast that it will look like a one-hit). The gap in survivability between dps classes and warriors is not that big anymore. I see warriors die in stupid 5-mob pulls even now. For example a bomb + a gladiator red zone attack. Even some of the so called "ordinary mobs" have hard-hitting attacks. Not to mention the brutes, who I've seen one-hit tanks on Nekro shield, but let's say this is a bug (although not fixed by now, so might be intended). I can tell you right now, that if mobs get further buffed, all you will see is all-dps parties on lixes for fast clearing. In my opinion, this will be the final nail in the coffin of the pve warrior.

Excuses
09-22-2015, 08:28 AM
So many suggestions were made but seems no one is listening..

I'll add my suggestions which I always has been saying again.

1. Obviously need better taunt. I like the idea of taunt over time too, but it needs to be stronger first. I wish it has a complete aggro hold for 1-2 sec when it hits boss/mobs.(1 sec for heal/jugg and 2 sec for cs/at)
And I would like to have wider jugg with taunt upgrade.

2.Chest splitter staggering blow a cancel windup upgrade should be back. Just make it work with charged cs.
We already use Kelvin to do this. Just let us use better pet which we can keep our survivability and dmg, and do this with our skills and fingers. Charged cs will make it not too easy but require good skill on players. Make the boss harder and give us our skill back.

3. We need more survivability. When tank dies on one hit just like all dps, what's the point of being tank? Making boss harder alone is not a perfect solution when tanks die one hit on them. We need armor buff that works on pve only or better jugg and vg.
I have been suggesting to scale by level jugg and vg so end game tanks can actually tank in both pvp and pve, and also low level twinks can be balanced with other class.

4. We need more armor reducion on skills. I agree that tank shouldn't do dmg more. Then we need more debuff to make the run faster.
I have suggested to have 25% armor reducion on jugg so we can debuff on mobs too. And also hope AT debuff to last longer. It hits only one target and has long Cd. It should stay at least 40% to half of skill Cd imo.
When having a tank in pt means having 25% armor reducion on half of run + saving ankh, tank will be worthy to be invited.

5. Many suggested vg buff to be applied on pt which I didn't agree. However, if sts like this idea, here is my suggestions.
Since vg range is too small and it has no taunt, taunt should be stronger first to keep aggro with 2-3 taunt skills. And its buff should last more than 10 sec once pt gets it because it's too small to stay inside of vg for the buff.

6. For the boss suggestion, even it doesn't do one shot kills, I would like to see wider red hit zone and meteor like in t3 so that dps cannot just stay away from boss and hit to finish it nice and easy. Plus stuns and slow too.

Any/all these suggestions will NOT make 4 tanks run faster than any other class but only help running with other classes which makes sense.

Midievalmodel
09-22-2015, 02:48 PM
This is probably where the main problem arises:

A warrior makes a thrread like this, it gets flooded with ideas. Opinions are divided and the solution is inadvertently lost in the sea of posts. Thread dies in a week or so. Then a fortnight later it's bumped up by another warrior. Couple of months later another warrior comes by and makes a thread.

Giving warriors more hp, dmg or even armour will only mean mobs/bosses hit harder in mage. This becomes a major pain in the neck for any mage with a "laggy" warrior and when the mobs can't get stunned or frozen its just the worst nightmare anyone could have.

Tbh, tanks are as much of an outcast as mages are. Not having an insane AoE for mages means most rogues will be dealing more damage at mobs especially when it's pulls of 3. Mages got more left out during double fossil weekend because unless you were stacked up on elixir and had the best gear most endgame warriors were dealing more damage with their skill sets in Arena. It doesn't help that half the environments of arena and the monster of Arlor are immune to the elemental effects of a Nott.

Giving the warriors an upgrade on rally cry or VB would be better than anything else. Since it could be tweaked so that warriors aren't left out on parties when the party wants to run efficiently. Honestly adding stun immunity to rally cry is redundant most rogues have razor shield and almost all mages without nekro run with shield. Would the warriors be content getting parties to when there aren't enough nekros in party and missing out on all the parties who have the best gear!?

How about not having a spot on the timed run lbr!? I don't think it's fair that warriors are left out on that too. Giving warriors the skills to support the DPS classes by increasing the DPS classes damage output would be the way to go. I honestly wouldn't mind mobs which were faster and hence easier. Then there's the boss one hit cancelling ability being given to warriors, this should happen if mages were given the ability to cancel out said one hits too. Don't want to be dependant on the smellies of Arlor to save my blue butt

I agree giving warriors a party buff would be helpful to make them more wanted in PVE. But you are also missing the point about difficulties of maps. Back then when maps were so difficult and mob leashes were wider and mobs were alot more denser a mage was essential in a party for crowd control. If you had no crowd control back then ur team was toast. Warriors back then absorbed alot of the damage to prevent squishy mages from dying (had higher relative armor compared to other classes). You are concerned about how hard the current maps are? Trust me these maps are nothing compared to kraken and nordr elite maps back then. And back then everyone played in harmony.

nightmaresmoke
09-22-2015, 07:15 PM
The amount of warriors needed in a pt equals the amount of ducks sts gives about warriors.
Think about this situation:a popular youtuber decides to give AL a visit.He decides to choose the warrior,cause,obviously everyone wants to play as the big guy with muscles.What would his reaction be when he finds out that the big guy is more useless than apple maps?And of course,about pvp,cause AL pvp sucks.*cough*cough*matchmaking system*cough*cough*
So yeah,buff the warriors ASAP!

Don't forget al targeting system very bad...

Eldorado
09-22-2015, 07:29 PM
No to 1 hit wide redzone. With majority of players having 300 - 600 ping. Even in there screen they already avoid the red zone but actually in game they are still stepping on the red zone due to delay. It is okay if AL have multiple servers to have better ping but fact is they only have one in one location. I hope sts will make warriors needed in pve.I agree with all suggestions that points out to taunts improvement, party buff, and also bonus buff when all class are present.

Greatankush
09-23-2015, 04:50 AM
I am a warrior and I have left any hopes so kind of quitting the game I'll only play events for fun and some loot IF I can get any.... And hey as we know STS is not listening at all which is proved by million is 'we are working on it' posts. I am forced to think why did I choose a war....but then I didn't know it would be so bad. This would soon lead to no one playing on warrior as some will quit and some will make other char but this doesn't work. It's ok for people who play a lot but I being a student(i study good and score 90%+ in all subs) can't play more than 2hrs and it's impossible to make other char and cap it/become rich/buy plat. There are a lot of problems with us but are already stated so I won't waste any time in another beg for buff post. They should understand our pain...and if u haven't noticed it NO DEV/MOD plays on a war. Everyone uses rogue or Mage. Think if warriors become extinct? Not much health. Just dramastically reduce rogue armour defuff them xD xD xD just joking...no offence rogues. But there is no doubt in this 'class negligence' being bad it's worse then hell.

#notoclassnegliegence
#buffwarriors
#openyoureyesSTS

Sorry if I am exaggerating but this is what i feel(though I don't remember what I said)

LETS STOP BEGGING FOR BUFF! LETS START ASKING FOR IT!!

Cheers,
~Greatankush

Dimitrian
09-23-2015, 06:34 AM
I am a warrior and I have left any hopes so kind of quitting the game I'll only play events for fun and some loot IF I can get any.... And hey as we know STS is not listening at all which is proved by million is 'we are working on it' posts. I am forced to think why did I choose a war....but then I didn't know it would be so bad. This would soon lead to no one playing on warrior as some will quit and some will make other char but this doesn't work. It's ok for people who play a lot but I being a student(i study good and score 90%+ in all subs) can't play more than 2hrs and it's impossible to make other char and cap it/become rich/buy plat. There are a lot of problems with us but are already stated so I won't waste any time in another beg for buff post. They should understand our pain...and if u haven't noticed it NO DEV/MOD plays on a war. Everyone uses rogue or Mage. Think if warriors become extinct? Not much health. Just dramastically reduce rogue armour defuff them xD xD xD just joking...no offence rogues. But there is no doubt in this 'class negligence' being bad it's worse then hell.

#notoclassnegliegence
#buffwarriors
#openyoureyesSTS

Sorry if I am exaggerating but this is what i feel(though I don't remember what I said)

LETS STOP BEGGING FOR BUFF! LETS START ASKING FOR IT!!

Cheers,
~Greatankush
You chose a warrior because everyone did so.And everyone still does.
Go to windmoore or Traveler's Outpost for example.Tell me how many warriors you see (not endgame ofc).
Then,go to expadition camp.Tell me how many warriors you see.(endgame or not,doesn't matter there).
Also,check your friendlist and your guildlist.Divide the number of rogues you see to the number of warriors.
Nearly every new player chooses the warrior.He is the big guy with muscles,he is in the game's icon ffs.A warrior is the king of Nordr,a warrior is the greatest hero of Arlor and Nordr,a warrior is the player with the most pve kills in the game...
The warrior IS supposed to be Arcane Legends!
And he was...but not for long.
Now the Arcane Legends has become Rogue Legends.I mean,in season 1,2,3,4 (you know,the golden age of AL),the game was full of warriors,but it was balanced.You needed all 3 classes in the game to succesfully complete an elite dungeon (i don't know if i can call them elites now).But now,as Candylicks said (or someone else,sorry,i don't know for sure):"Nothing is better than a full rogue party".

Most of you still think i play as a warrior.
No,i don't.And i am sorry for that.I would've keep playing as Dimitrian forever...That warrior was my life...it had my RL name...it had all those memories...when i completed elite oltgar with 2 warriors in a pt and still managed to finish in 45 minutes...
But,as good things must come to an end,i realized how dangerous was to play as a guest.And because my tablet got #rekt.

*ehm*ehm* Sorry for this long post.
In conclusion,buff the warriors.
And as Ankush said,let's not beg for buffing the warriors.Let's ask for it.

Thanks for reading,

Dimi(the great)trian.

Greatankush
09-23-2015, 07:14 AM
You chose a warrior because everyone did so.And everyone still does.
Go to windmoore or Traveler's Outpost for example.Tell me how many warriors you see (not endgame ofc).
Then,go to expadition camp.Tell me how many warriors you see.(endgame or not,doesn't matter there).
Also,check your friendlist and your guildlist.Divide the number of rogues you see to the number of warriors.
Nearly every new player chooses the warrior.He is the big guy with muscles,he is in the game's icon ffs.A warrior is the king of Nordr,a warrior is the greatest hero of Arlor and Nordr,a warrior is the player with the most pve kills in the game...
The warrior IS supposed to be Arcane Legends!
And he was...but not for long.
Now the Arcane Legends has become Rogue Legends.I mean,in season 1,2,3,4 (you know,the golden age of AL),the game was full of warriors,but it was balanced.You needed all 3 classes in the game to succesfully complete an elite dungeon (i don't know if i can call them elites now).But now,as Candylicks said (or someone else,sorry,i don't know for sure):"Nothing is better than a full rogue party".

Most of you still think i play as a warrior.
No,i don't.And i am sorry for that.I would've keep playing as Dimitrian forever...That warrior was my life...it had my RL name...it had all those memories...when i completed elite oltgar with 2 warriors in a pt and still managed to finish in 45 minutes...
But,as good things must come to an end,i realized how dangerous was to play as a guest.And because my tablet got #rekt.

*ehm*ehm* Sorry for this long post.
In conclusion,buff the warriors.
And as Ankush said,let's not beg for buffing the warriors.Let's ask for it.

Thanks for reading,

Dimi(the great)trian.
First time someone understood my point xD

But yeah the only reason people chose it was because
1)They though in rogue it will be thought as if they are a girl but many G.I.R.L* play as a rogue
2)Mage the name sorc was too complicated and didn't look good too

But warriors look good and warrior is a commonly used word too.

*full form:: Guys in real life

#buffwarriors
#notoclassnegligence

Let's see what happens and thanks for reading both of my not to useful threads xD

I repeat DO NOT BEG FOR A BUFF LETS ASK FOR IT!!

~Greatankush
[unfortunately a warrior]

Dimitrian
09-23-2015, 07:31 AM
First time someone understood my point xD

But yeah the only reason people chose it was because
1)They though in rogue it will be thought as if they are a girl but many G.I.R.L* play as a rogue
2)Mage the name sorc was too complicated and didn't look good too

But warriors look good and warrior is a commonly used word too.

*full form:: Guys in real life

#buffwarriors
#notoclassnegligence

Let's see what happens and thanks for reading both of my not to useful threads xD

I repeat DO NOT BEG FOR A BUFF LETS ASK FOR IT!!

~Greatankush
[unfortunately a warrior]
I know girls who play as warrs,lol

Greatankush
09-23-2015, 09:04 AM
I know girls who play as warrs,lol

I know but let's talk the topic pls xD

AND JUST THINK BOUT THIS...
The September producers letter had a line(read the last line carefully).

• Halloween 2015: Much as I love Oktoberfest we all know that the month of October is all Halloween. Tricks and treats will abound in Arlor as you party with the ghosts and ghouls in the Necropolis. We've made some exciting new changes this year so you can expect new gear, a new pet, and a sweet candy surprise!

And also the hauntlet5 will improve warriors image.

Looks like the working on it is true

Let's hope for the best

#notoclassnegligence

~Greatasnkush
[Unfortunately a warrior]

Cody Black
09-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Rogues own the leaderboards. There is more to fixing the warrior class than just correcting the taunt. If you could get the warrior class to solo a map faster that would be a huge improvement. That doesn't mean just adding extra damage, there are other ways to go about this.

I'm done spending platinum on this game until there is a better explanation of what's going to happen with the warrior class. Back to begging for a party.

Alhuntrazeck
09-23-2015, 08:24 PM
The major thing that is holding warriors back, the way I see it, is the flawed taunt system. I believe the white and red waves you see emanating from the warrior is the taunt (please correct me if I'm wrong). A total overhaul of the taunt system is essential. Maarkus's idea sounds good; but I believe its possible to simply increase the frequency of taunts to say every 0.25s.

Once taunt is fixed, the next step is to get warriors gear which focus on HP and armor while sacrificing large amounts of damage. The PvP warriors can still use the old gear, but PvE tanks would need large amounts of HP and armor if they are to hold enemy aggro. Mobs can then be buffed.

The ratio of armor between rogues and warriors has reduced; rogues have just a few hundred points less than warriors now...this has to be fixed by increasing the armor warrior gear provides while skimping on the damage. 3k/2k ratio sounds balanced.

Midievalmodel
09-23-2015, 10:59 PM
I used to think so too, but I don't anymore. When I lag (and it definitely isn't my net or hardware), I lag everywhere - from Brackenridge to Rengol. When it's fine, it's fine everywhere, including the biggest elite pulls possible.

Agreed about Nordr, but there is one issue here. Buffing Rengol mobs, so that they regularly one-hit rogues/mages, will mean that most of the time they will two-hit warriors (and it will be so fast that it will look like a one-hit). The gap in survivability between dps classes and warriors is not that big anymore. I see warriors die in stupid 5-mob pulls even now. For example a bomb + a gladiator red zone attack. Even some of the so called "ordinary mobs" have hard-hitting attacks. Not to mention the brutes, who I've seen one-hit tanks on Nekro shield, but let's say this is a bug (although not fixed by now, so might be intended). I can tell you right now, that if mobs get further buffed, all you will see is all-dps parties on lixes for fast clearing. In my opinion, this will be the final nail in the coffin of the pve warrior.

Well you hit the nail on the head man. That is what STG needs to fix in order for this to work. Make the armor gap between warriors and rogue more significant so that rogues will get one hit but warriors don't. Then increase the difficulty of the bosses in the map more so than the mobs. Again similar to nordr days where bosses and mobs hit hard and warriors had much bigger gap in HP and armor allowing them to survive. Also don't forget warriors back in the nordr days also died left and right cuz it was that hard. Only the skilled warriors with high hp and armor and fast fingers for potions survived. This was mentioned below by alhuntrazeck.

Who needs taunt from a warrior or AOE canceling skills if the new rengol maps have soft hitting bosses, low mob counts and nekro at their disposal?

The confounding issue here is rogues in PVE are too powerful in every aspect.....damage dealers...survivability with high dodge/high armor/nekro shield....high crit.....pretty decent HP. So no matter how much you buff warriors next to turning them into a rogue....will not be enough for people not to run all rogue parties. In fact this is also the same reason why mages have kinda lost out in PVE elite runs as well. if Rogues rarely die they need no crowd control from mages....hence mages are less needed.

Madnex
09-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Rogues are not any closer than they used to be in terms of armor, that point is moot. If you compare armor sums (body and helmet) from previous expansions you will see that if anything, the new L46 mythic set is perfectly in line with the L36 mythic set in terms of warrior-rogue armor difference (19-21% less armor for rogue).

The only thing that can be blamed for the unequal survivability growth is the all-class items (Planar Pendant, Arcane Ring). So yeah, 170 armor is less of an increase for warriors, more for rogues and even more for mages. Plus both items offer stats in the form of equal INT, DEX, STR which due to the stat distribution system gives an overall smaller survivability bonus for warriors in terms of HP. In return, they get more out of % armor buffs and also heal from STR skill buffs (which are not scaled <- that is what you should be focusing on).

Dimitrian
09-24-2015, 09:46 AM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/24/b752e74def5cb626da9065876f7da073.jpg

Midievalmodel
09-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Rogues are not any closer than they used to be in terms of armor, that point is moot. If you compare armor sums (body and helmet) from previous expansions you will see that if anything, the new L46 mythic set is perfectly in line with the L36 mythic set in terms of warrior-rogue armor difference (19-21% less armor for rogue).

The only thing that can be blamed for the unequal survivability growth is the all-class items (Planar Pendant, Arcane Ring). So yeah, 170 armor is less of an increase for warriors, more for rogues and even more for mages. Plus both items offer stats in the form of equal INT, DEX, STR which due to the stat distribution system gives an overall smaller survivability bonus for warriors in terms of HP. In return, they get more out of % armor buffs and also heal from STR skill buffs (which are not scaled <- that is what you should be focusing on).

Thanks Madnex for pointing that out. That is a very valid point. I guess you mentioned that there use to be class specific rings and amulets that offered differences in armor for a warrior compared to a rogue. Now that most use planar pendant and arcane ring this in essence does create a decrease in the gap of total armor between warrior and rogue correct?

Another point I wanted to make. My post was referring to the nordr expansion and why it was successful due to mob and boss difficulties and rogues survivability was lower back then (which is multifactorial due to pets, etc, etc, as mentioned above my madnex). Well if you look at the nordr expansion this level 36 mythic gear was not as common as the upgraded 41 mythic gear....in other words not alot of people had them. So if you look at the overall picture, most were running around with legendary gear. I just seem to remember a bigger gap in armor between legendary gears. I could be wrong. Don't have any proof of that.

But regardless the gap in total armor between a warrior and rogue/mage has decreased compared to nordr expansion due to the now widely available arcane ring and pendant that are not class specific.

Tatman
09-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Rogue (and mage btw) survivability has increased more when compared to the survivability of tanks. We are talking in relative terms here.

And I don't know why some of you focus on armor only. Health, dodge, the now widely available pets like Nekro and Maridos, the buffed mage shield, the fixed razor if you wish. All of this is increased survivability.

Midievalmodel
09-24-2015, 01:21 PM
Rogue (and mage btw) survivability has increased more when compared to the survivability of tanks. We are talking in relative terms here.

And I don't know why some of you focus on armor only. Health, dodge, the now widely available pets like Nekro and Maridos, the buffed mage shield, the fixed razor if you wish. All of this is increased survivability.

You are absolutely correct should look at it as survivability instead of just armor. I guess armor seems to be the easiest thing to fix. Can't really take away nekro.....can't really take away rogues already high dodge/razor shield. HP would be somewhat tough to fix since its so tied to stats like strength, dexterity, and intelligence which when you take away certain stats for hp you also affect Crit, damage, etc. One way to fix HP is to add just straight HP bonus to the amor/helm gear. Just seems like armor is easiest to target. I am not saying thats the only fix we need. There is gonna have to be tons of other moving parts and changes for warriors to come close to be needed or wanted in PVE.

Tata I agree with you if all we did was increase the map difficulties and fix nothing else then yes the need or want for warriors will be worse. What I am proposing is that many changes which includes this increase in boss/mob difficulty needs to happen together. There is a reason why nordr expansion was so successful. the reasons are multifactorial. I think it would be helpful to look at all of the aspects of Nordr expansion such as gear, mob/boss difficulty, survivability of different classes, ankhs, pets, etc and figure out what we can do to come back to that style of gameplay. Is it possible? I dunno. But the problem is everyone is all fixated on just buffing warriors with out changing anything else to the game. That just wont work. Buffing warriors will not be enough. STG needs to change so many things.

Oezheasate
09-26-2015, 07:01 AM
And we still are kept in the dark as if to there will be anything happening or STS won't do anything due to whatever reason.

Greatankush
09-26-2015, 08:52 AM
One of the only threads about this still not locked or deleted.

They don't have a reason to do so...

Hehe

Soundlesskill
09-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Dear STS,

It has become apparent that the direction of the game. Interms of 'type' of events and released gear has caused Classism within the game when it come to PVE

How can this be?

When majority of the community acknowledges that among 3 classes one is OP for PVE.
When the released gear does not provide avenues for the least efficient class to catch up with the more OP class

More importantly will you take quick action? Meaning no 'we are working on it ' replies that has been said for 2yrs running

Thanks

Maarkus

Free games almost always end up being failures. This happens because of a few reasons:

1) The developers won't acknowledge that something is wrong nor will they listen to player complaints.

2) They continue adding new expansions to keep the players from leaving the game, resulting in important old and new bugs (this includes class imbalance) being overlooked and nothing being fixed.

3) Less and less players are purchasing in game currency, and the industry is crashing because they can't keep up their customers satisfied.

It's just a vicious cycle of greed in the end. Well, that's just how I see it.

Greatankush
09-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Free games almost always end up being failures. This happens because of a few reasons:

1) The developers won't acknowledge that something is wrong nor will they listen to player complaints.

2) They continue adding new expansions to keep the players from leaving the game, resulting in important old and new bugs (this includes class imbalance) being overlooked and nothing being fixed.

3) Less and less players are purchasing in game currency, and the industry is crashing because they can't keep up their customers satisfied.

It's just a vicious cycle of greed in the end. Well, that's just how I see it.

Somewhat true

Cody Black
09-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Google Runescape.

Jagex was half as OP asSTS.

Man that was a good game !

Cody Black
09-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Keep fighting warriors
Don't give up hope.

Wutzgood
09-28-2015, 08:00 PM
What's really needed is a map or tomb that doesn't allow ankhs and a boss that can ohko every class except a fully geared warrior. Till this happens I don't see any reason to have a warrior anymore.

Their main purpose was to keep the boss from resetting while anyone that died could run back to the boss. This was before ankh kits of course. Without plat there was no revives back then.

Maarkus
10-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Waiting for STS to take action...

supersyan
10-02-2015, 08:50 AM
The warrior become useless because of ankhs. When there was no ankhs everybody invited tank on their party. After ankhs introduced nobody needed the tank anymore.
Rogues dominating everything everywhere in Arcane legends. And op pet as nekro they can't be stunned. they got speed. They got damage. They got insane crit. They got ankhs.

Arena - Rogues
CTF - Rogues
TDM - Rogues
Elite maps - Rogues
Planar tombs - Rogues
TDM - Rogues

Possible Solution : Make and level rogue!!!! or else you can keep play as tank and make threads 'buff war','make war useful' on forum.

We need new dungeons with no ankhs allowed.
Call it : "battle for Nordr" - " or "Elite dungeons of Nornia"
All Nordr bosses allied and taken back the Nordr. The heroes of Arlor must once again fight together and take back the throne. This time no ankhs allowed to use.

Dimitrian
10-02-2015, 09:37 AM
The warrior become useless because of ankhs. When there was no ankhs everybody invited tank on their party. After ankhs introduced nobody needed the tank anymore.
Rogues dominating everything everywhere in Arcane legends. And op pet as nekro they can't be stunned. they got speed. They got damage. They got insane crit. They got ankhs.

Arena - Rogues
CTF - Rogues
TDM - Rogues
Elite maps - Rogues
Planar tombs - Rogues
TDM - Rogues

Possible Solution : Make and level rogue!!!! or else you can keep play as tank and make threads 'buff war','make war useful' on forum.

We need new dungeons with no ankhs allowed.
Call it : "battle for Nordr" - " or "Elite dungeons of Nornia"
All Nordr bosses allied and taken back the Nordr. The heroes of Arlor must once again fight together and take back the throne. This time no ankhs allowed to use.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/0e8bd1fa0038e8e6da8c9294dfd7b456.jpg

I sincerly don't know why they haven't changed the name of the game to Rogue Legends.

Another thing that destroyed warriors is the fact that rogues also have a high level of armour.
Also rogues can deal an insane amount of damage,and as someone said in a thread "Nothing is better than a full rogue party".

It's the right time to suggest this thing:

You should need all THREE CLASSES in order to start an elite dungeon!
And of course buff the warriors XD sorry i couldn't resist.

Oezheasate
10-03-2015, 05:35 PM
It makes me sick seeing a rogue with 2k armor, as a warrior, how am i supposed to keep up with them in PvE if they already got my survivability.

Eldorado
10-03-2015, 06:05 PM
AL is pretty much a broken game.
1. 1 hit mobs and boss. [Because mobs hits too high we really cannot see a tank. Why? 1 hit to mage and rogue and usually 2-3 hits to warrior. In reality warrior has 2-3 times the survivability but because the damage is too high. We cannot feel the difference.
2. Spammable potion instead of potion has cooldown[ Because the damage of mobs is too high people required to spam pots. While it should be like tank + support + damage to survive and potion is just for emergency measures plus potion management makes the game interesting.]
3. Ankhs. You can revive as many times [With this no one really needs support anymore. ]
4. No class uniqueness. [ All class use mana? Rogue and warriors in my opinion should not use mana instead rogue use vigor and warrior use stamina. Vigor recovers overtime and stamina recover when user is hit. No Vigor and Stamina potion so skill should be manage well.

Graovans
10-03-2015, 07:42 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/0e8bd1fa0038e8e6da8c9294dfd7b456.jpg

I sincerly don't know why they haven't changed the name of the game to Rogue Legends.

Another thing that destroyed warriors is the fact that rogues also have a high level of armour.
Also rogues can deal an insane amount of damage,and as someone said in a thread "Nothing is better than a full rogue party".

It's the right time to suggest this thing:

You should need all THREE CLASSES in order to start an elite dungeon!
And of course buff the warriors XD sorry i couldn't resist.

Totally agree. I mean, look at gauntlet's leaderboard: rogues are all over it, keeping yousrself in lb as a rogue is really tough. Being a rogue is the legit choice for someone who wants to be able to enjoy the game, and as some people already mentioned, before the recent expansion it was completely impossible to run elites without a warrior. After the expansion came out, rogues & mages got a massive damage buff (thank to the level 46 legendaries) and hps, and it made warriors basically became useless.

Cody Black
10-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Useless useless useless
Crickets

Oezheasate
10-06-2015, 06:53 AM
Totally agree. I mean, look at gauntlet's leaderboard: rogues are all over it, keeping yousrself in lb as a rogue is really tough. Being a rogue is the legit choice for someone who wants to be able to enjoy the game, and as some people already mentioned, before the recent expansion it was completely impossible to run elites without a warrior. After the expansion came out, rogues & mages got a massive damage buff (thank to the level 46 legendaries) and hps, and it made warriors basically became useless.

Survivabilty, their survivability in pve is too high. Mages with 5.9k health, 1.5k armor, 930dmg and 30% crit just blow warriors out of the water, no wonder mages are becoming tanklike nowadays.

Maarkus
10-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Dear STS,

How can this be?

Thanks

Maarkus

Ignored again... Thanks for all those that tried to push for the issues to be resolved, i guess we all have to wait another year.
Until then.
Thanks
Maarkus

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Ignored again... Thanks for all those that tried to push for the issues to be resolved, i guess we all have to wait another year.
Until then.
Thanks
Maarkus

we have seen a lot of game breaking imbalances, f.e. breezes freeze, elon bulwarks course, economical issues, and yet it seems impossible to follow one of the various leads to test towards a more healthy role for tanks and with that for role playing at all for all classes because it s too delicate to touch or comment (nothing but two minor skill updates happened in the last two years)? that' s just plain sad. it shouldn t be called a role playing game if only one role matters and is completely sufficient and dominant.

twoxc
10-07-2015, 07:02 PM
BUFF TANK BUFF TANK COME ON. I whole heartedly support this thread. There's so much can be done by just tweaking current warrior skill.

vengeful blood and juggernaut can be a party buff/debuff skill.
horn of renew could do so much more also instead of just heal and 2 second shield for the party.

Caabatric
10-07-2015, 10:54 PM
BUFF TANK BUFF TANK COME ON. I whole heartedly support this thread. There's so much can be done by just tweaking current warrior skill.

vengeful blood and juggernaut can be a party buff/debuff skill.
horn of renew could do so much more also instead of just heal and 2 second shield for the party.

Please let us be sure all these buff go pve only, or else tank stacking... *shivers*

Earlingstad
10-08-2015, 02:19 AM
When rogues hit a certain level of gear they do not need warriors because their gear gives them enough endurance. Earlier a 100m op arcane ring was owned only by a handful and thats why tanks were still needed back in older maps.

More and more rogues are hitting that max level of gear recently because of the recent cut down in gear/pet prices. Hence, less and less warriors are needed now. From my perspective the problem lies in the gear and pet stats (max gear and the best pets as we can see boost ALL stats by a great extent, hence making the player an all rounder, and diminishing the need for a tank) rather than the skill system itself.

The best solution for encouraging all classes to participate in pve would be combo skill attacks which require all 3 classes but then too maps might become too easy with over-powered combination attacks.

Robhawk
10-08-2015, 06:26 AM
STS just wants you all to join Call Of Champions so they have to screw AL!

1. SnS in massive lockeds -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
2. Make expansions -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
3. Make mobs/bosses 1 hit anybody to make use of ankhs a requirement -> booooooooommmmm $$$$$$$$$$
4. Dont fix real issues/bugs/glitches -> booooooooommmmm all make another char -> rogues -> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
5. Dont listen to players problems -> booooooooommmmm ppl get mad and play Call of Champions
6. Repeat from point 1 with other names/items until point 5. with the next game! :redface:

lol

edit says: The juggernaut skill is currently a good joke! Without the coverage of HoR it breaks in less then 3 seconds when you don't have a l41 myth bulwark...

Maarkus
10-19-2015, 03:55 PM
30days upon post

STS has not taken notable action

P.S. Just keeping track

indotoraja
10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
ill keep playing as warrior..no matter how hard and hurt its now...

got too much insult from other class when do random pt.

i hope u respond us...i was plat buyer..now not anymore since u abandon our class

greekAL
10-20-2015, 09:41 AM
tanks if can share buffs to the team can do great job! atm we ar slow machines that can only heal with a long cool down! imagine vg go to the whole party or jugger give stun immun to the whole party! atm tanks ar weak and in pvp! so the last seasons as tank u had only the pvp part of al atm u hv nothing!

debitmandiri
10-20-2015, 09:52 AM
IF, chest spliter can reduce enemies dmg by 40% for 2sec, vb buff applied to all party, swap aimedshot debuff into skyward smash, swap veil's 20% armor buff into jugger. Tanks will be cool, debuffer and buffer machine ...

Shackler
10-20-2015, 10:46 AM
GUYS GUYS GUYS...
You havent understand yet? Sts ignores the posts about the imbalance of the game. Especially about warriors. Someone must visit STS office to talk with em xD

Edit: Personally i want MORE DAMAGE that a warrior supposed to deal like in ALL MMORPG games all around the world. Please rename warrior class to PRIEST and give us a real class called WARRIOR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shackler
10-20-2015, 11:35 AM
When have warriors always been Max DPS?

Usually this is the case, rogues fastest dps, warriors stuns, cancels, heals comboes with a slew of skills which can one combo a class caught at a weak point. Finally the mages the "support class" something not as good as a tank but good at crowd control, and in the case of AL a provider for mana for team.

IMO whenever I think of MMOs I think of three classes in a rock, paper and scissors scenario.

Simply buffing warr vb like a lot of warriors ask or producing them with massive stats would mean mages being underpowered again and PvP is again all about rouges and warriors with mages providing mana in clashes. I would rather have warriors be faster in PvE maps so I can finally have that heal as a relief point when nekro and shield is mistimed. Boost the need for warriors in PvE maps... I know a lot of warriors who get demotivated because a)they don't know how to PvE b)noone wants to PvE with them due to them slowing down runs...

No dw. I have been a gamer for more than 15 years. I have played MANY mmorpg games and i can say that warrior has always been the best class in games. Ofc a warrior's DMG can not be compared to rogue's or hunter's(World of Warcraft) DMG. But in games like that when rogues could deal massive DMG, warriors could deal almost half DMG when compared to them. Unlike AL. In AL rogues can deal up to 10K in pve while warriors can deal max 1k. I mean, warrior class is a damage dealer. Not tanker. They must change this class' name to priest because all we can do is healing and giving mana to rogues in pvp with VB when they need. I repeat. This is just a priest. Not warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalmony
10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
It's a shame about the class imbalance... even a few seasons ago warriors still had a place in elite runs for non maxed out parties for sure. Even at level 31-36 I enjoyed farming elites with a warrior/mage and all rogue parties weren't the "norm" for most players.

Since then the problem has just escalated and to be honest... even as a rogue player the game is less fun for me the way it is now. Having pulls dictated by the skill of your warrior added a lot of variety to runs and various groups had different ways to run each map. These days it's just 4 dps ploughing through the same pulls over and over and it takes a lot of the challenge and "puzzle solving" out of the game while at the same time making people with warrior characters wonder why they are even still developing their toon.

RIP pve warrior

:(

Arkiouj
10-20-2015, 04:11 PM
It's too late to make Warriors a 'tank' class. This game now has no place for a tank class. The addition of Ankhs means we aren't needed to prevent boss' resetting but even then, we get 1 hit just like the other 2 classes. We also can't do the big pulls anymore, since STS decided to make the mobs reset after about 2 groups. The only thing we are useful, or should I say were useful for is Horns bubble but even that has been replaced by Nekro's aa. I won't say horns heal aswell since pretty much everyone is pot spamming these days. Giving us a Sword and Shield mythic weapon this halloween was an absolute pisstake and shows STS don't take any notice of these threads. They just continue to widen the dps gap (which will probably if not already effect endgame pvp soon) and give warriors a bs shield with a taunt proc which should already be in the game attached to the skills we have. Skills are broken. Our dps is worthless. People are even leaving KM3 now when they see a warrior, good job sts.

Midievalmodel
10-20-2015, 10:23 PM
How many of those many mmorpgs have lasted?

Yes I've come from a game, yes stuck to only one game. The vastlyness of this game will keep you/has kept itself alive for more than the best performance of any of those games -_- is WoW still active? Does one single wow "monologue" "guide" video on YouTube get 100k views easy? I can keep going on about this game but what I would like I to point out is just because of many MMOs dieing and the population flocking to the "most popular f2p mmorpgs" for quite an astonishing amount of time, then there was the fiasco, the horrible change called EoC, aka the death of a beautiful game.

I should say tanks are not damage dealers but rather a stun+damage output increase+buffs or nulls(like stampy pool) class, in EoC the warrior class was made really OP, mage was lord of mass AoE damage and rogues ended up as the class that was only good for running around... B4 that existed a system in the game called hybriding which was also killed due to EoC, I would compare tat form of gameplay(maybe no-risk PvP zones,like AL ones) with the current clashing system in tdm, fill room run at each other -_-...

Think warriors need a slight buff, I.e a jugg of buff and enhanced damage resistance and extra crit from jugg /VB(idk which skill), idk what the outcry in PvP the warriors are making, sometime ago there was a thread made by someone about PvP class imbalance based on the lbr, turned out warriors died the least. Mages died the least and killed the least. An although rogues died quite a bit(first few seasons were bad I guess) had the highest number of kills(an astounding number).

I want to see warriors buffing pt/and their selves ofc survivability and increase damage output of of. The current debuffs on warriors is decent enough to be made an OP pair with warr glintstone set.

Tbh, noone really calls warriors the tanks of AL anymore except maybe in PvP even then mages heal with its dot has come to par with it. Hardly anyone complains about a warrior notnhealing in PvE at red zone, if warriors asked us to be squishier, every time they would lag/misclick/mistime party would go

*splat*

WOW came out in 2004 and went strong for at least 5 to 6 years. Just saying.

indotoraja
10-20-2015, 10:52 PM
STS..maybe you could convert warrior to a Pet.

maybe it can be usefull for other character...but i still also doubt it

Dimitrian
10-20-2015, 11:02 PM

It will be as useful as LnL.

vawaid
10-20-2015, 11:06 PM
who needs warrior in boss fighting? Tanks can not stun boss, can not cancel read area attack. Im new here but I have listened CS uses to be canceled red area arrack. That sounds good. But now, event running is longer, if you have tank. My first toon is warrior, the reason why I leave it, because there are unlimited demands on rogue for pve.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Maarkus
10-28-2015, 08:00 PM
5weeks pass still not concrete comment from STS

Zaizor
10-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Laughably, i'm a warrior, very OP with Arcane Maul, best gear Arcane ring, Toor...

Twice yesterday, separate times, rogues came in to KM3, literally said in the chat, "Noob War, no TX." and left. 2 different rogues. Ridiculous.

A top geared warrior, called a noob, and ditched in KM3 for energy/locked farming. W.T.F.?....

Motherless_Child
10-29-2015, 02:17 PM

If they convert warrior to a pet, it will just sit in my stable at lv.1 collecting dust....... LOL.... J/K.....

supersyan
10-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Laughably, i'm a warrior, very OP with Arcane Maul, best gear Arcane ring, Toor....

Twice yesterday, separate times, rogues came in to KM3, literally said in the chat, "Noob War, no TX." and left. 2 different rogues. Ridiculous.

A top geared warrior, called a noob, and ditched in KM3 for energy/locked farming. W.T.F.?....

You are not OP. Good stats though. That arcane maul damage is fake. It's not real. It's on par with lvl 41 magma sword.
But don't know why rogues acted like that

Astrea
10-29-2015, 02:46 PM
It's just a game lets take it easy...

Zaizor
10-29-2015, 06:04 PM
You are not OP. Good stats though. That arcane maul damage is fake. It's not real. It's on par with lvl 41 magma sword.
But don't know why rogues acted like that

It's not fake at all.

Maarkus
11-04-2015, 03:21 PM
56 days... No relevant response or a tuon taken by sts

Ucamaeben
11-04-2015, 09:47 PM
I think adding a weapon with a taunt proc was a response(a subtle one but still a response!), looking forward to more mythic weapons to make the elephants of Arlor better equipped with new trunks and tusks!

I agree with new mythic aegis addressing some issues. Proc OP compared to weapons in the past. Now we need hp/armor because of aggro. I'm burning pots at a whole new level. HoR shield increase would fix pot spamming I have to do while wiping out elite mobs.

Arkiouj
11-05-2015, 12:48 PM
I agree with new mythic aegis addressing some issues. Proc OP compared to weapons in the past. Now we need hp/armor because of aggro. I'm burning pots at a whole new level. HoR shield increase would fix pot spamming I have to do while wiping out elite mobs.

This but instead of a HoR shield increase, I think a little more hp and armor with a straight up dmg reduction passive for tanks in pve would be better.

Maarkus
11-05-2015, 01:42 PM
I think adding a weapon with a taunt proc was a response(a subtle one but still a response!), looking forward to more mythic weapons to make the elephants of Arlor better equipped with new trunks and tusks!

I appreciate the optimism, i really do.
Sublte a response ... Maybe but in the end whats the point of taunting when it will be immediately over written by high damage output of other classes.
When you look the at over all picture of the degeneration of the warrior class in PVE it is never due to one aspect, it is a cummulation of multiple neglected aspects related to skill inefficiency, HP and armor inefficiency, and gear inefficiency.

At the end of the day classim for warriors is brought about by a warrior toon slowing down farm runs.

If you do the math, a luck elix will grant 30mins, for an all rogue/mage party that can run km3 between 55sec to 1min10 sec that singe luck elix gives u 27-30 runs. When a warrior is added to the party that run time moves to 1min 38sec to 2min per run at best you are looking at 15-18run per elix, so this gap of 9-10runs per elix is massive. A diligent farmer will have no choice to accept that he needs more runs to have a higher chance rate to get loot thus the classism starts.

I hope this sheds some light into the situation.

Madnex
11-05-2015, 01:57 PM
This but instead of a HoR shield increase, I think a little more hp and armor with a straight up dmg reduction passive for tanks in pve would be better.
Damage reduction doesn't stack so it would be as useful as damage and speed passives; which means not useful at all.

Arkiouj
11-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Damage reduction doesn't stack so it would be as useful as damage and speed passives; which means not useful at all.

I get what you're saying but I didn't mean a skill passive. I meant something like rogues get in pvp, they're dmg done is reduced so it must be possible to decrease dmg taken in pve for tanks.

Madnex
11-05-2015, 10:11 PM
I get what you're saying but I didn't mean a skill passive. I meant something like rogues get in pvp, they're dmg done is reduced so it must be possible to decrease dmg taken in pve for tanks.
Damage taken is controlled by your damage reduction, which is affected by your armor and level (outside of straight dmg reduction given from pets). There are no universal scalars for those things that differentiate from what's affected by buffs/debuffs inside a map. The PvP nerf for rogues is just a permanent 10% damage debuff.

Madnex
11-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Wonder if the devs ever experimented with a skill upgrade that could allow warriors to drop an enemy's damage... like feeble does to crit but just causes a lowering of the enemy's damage stat. Do you think it would be a nice tanking aid?
There is one and rogues have it (15% damage debuff). That's why veil is my favorite 4rth for survivability.

Arrowz
11-05-2015, 11:32 PM

...its already 3 seconds long on a 15 second cooldown. Thats invincibility 20% of the time for 1 skill point, and u want it longer?

Maarkus
11-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Not true about the warriors in km3, at endgame my runs vary from 55 seconds and 1:10-15, the latter is for tanks. Tanks are IMO slowing down runs in elite mobs. At bosses and tombs(where all they have to do is run) they are okay :P I saw a random warrior clear two rooms of kt4 in about the same time I cleared the first room, with the proc on glintstone! There is an added damage which is super helpful in tombs where pulls are humongous.

Cumulative inefficiencies which STS are trying their best to fix, axe throw buff with the skyward smash dot saw mages being replaced as the best support in arena runs. Even scaled down bosses like northal and Paracelsus are not too bad with a warrior party(talking as someone who has 2 warriors regularly in parties).

If I could I would say its something STS is taking very delicately by taking time to think out buffs on the warrior class which ruled PvP maps at one time. Tilt the scales too much and its back to square one.

Personally I would like to see warriors applying massive debuffs on mobs and adding damage and crit buffs to other classes, such a buff would see stronger mobs. These stronger mobs would need the added crit and damage from warrior buff to party to make the kills faster and faster kills is what we are talking about, right?

The warrior taunt fixes the atrocious taunts on warrior, the damage from the proc also provides a damage output that increases exponentially when you are making big pulls. The taunt was something I've seen a few other warriors ask for on forums, I was personally hoping for environments in PvE which any rogue can't get past unless he wants to spend 5 ankhs for invulnerability, but skills with mob debuffs and ally buffs combined with tougher mobs(more HP and armour, not damage since all that will do is give people stuck with a laggy/inexperienced warrior a headache and a rage quit.) The more stats for warriors ii s something I'm a bit sketchy about since warriors fare well enough in PvP clashes if they are under nekro shield and have decent gear, then again this is my perspective as a mage who spent the 36 cap season constantly getting bullied by warriors with maul :<

Thanks for the info.
Please clarify, do you mean to say that its normal to run km3 at 1min10sec - 1min 15sec with a warrior in the party? I mean any warrior not OP, as long as with glintstone? And this is easy and normal for parties to achieve with a warrior?
Thanks

Maarkus
11-06-2015, 04:40 PM
I would say well geared DPS members, I was constantly running running 1-1:15s with 2 warriors, which was then something I commented on because I don't get that same time with PUGs with all DPS members ^^ so yes if its a warrior with me 1:00-1:15 is average time with warrior. Glintstone is hardly useful when the DPS members are one hitting everything in their site@_@ it all comes down to running where and when. Easy and normal for pugs is 1:30(if not more, a lot more) and when I do get 3 warriors in a PUG run(which I'm proud to say I don't leave. As opposed to me without gear.) It is probably 15-30 seconds more, but then again there is a huge experience difference and not so much of a gear difference.

Based on what u said just said then yes my original comment applies.

Why run 15-18 runs per luck elix with warrior in party when i can get 27-30 runs per luck elix when there is bo warrior in a party... Get it now ? This is why clasism is prevalent ....

My comments to buff and work on making warriors more efficient are purely PVE based so i cannot comment on PVP. If ur worried about warriors buffed in pve that may apply to pvp STS can easily fix that as currently they can have toon settings different in PVE and PVP.

As much as I know STS is trying to make it better and you are noticing it as well, fact is what they've done is not enough. I mean if it was would prominent warriors switch to rogue?

I often appear as the guy that just complain about STS' treatment on warriors but lets face it , they have a tendency to not 'focus' on the real problems... Mages had the same problem 2yrs ago, and it took 2yrs to fix, i just dont want the same 'negligence' to be repeated.

It seems STS knows that by right they dont have to do a thing about the things we 'propose/suggest/imply' in the forums but i try to make them know that just because they have the right not to do anything doesnt mean they shouldnt... When u look at it from a different perspective: STS has no accountability ... As a 'client' they dont owe us anything and there is no body/institution that monitors then thus they can do what they want... But for a community such as AL Community i think we deserve better and so should they.

A recent post of a dev stated: its a hard thing to program so we cannot promise when it will be fixed. Meaning if applied to an example , you buy a 'xbox/ps4 console' from STS and its faulty/defective they say 'i dont know if i can fix it and i dont know when you'll get your 'xbox/ps4 console' back ... Is this acceptable to u as a consumer? And you know what, that reply is actually acceptable for STS to say as thier ToS protects them ... So if we do not constantly appeal to them nothing will happen cos they have the right not to fix anything.

Hope that makes sense

Ipoopsy
11-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Based on what u said just said then yes my original comment applies.

Why run 15-18 runs per luck elix with warrior in party when i can get 27-30 runs per luck elix when there is bo warrior in a party... Get it now ? This is why clasism is prevalent ....

My comments to buff and work on making warriors more efficient are purely PVE based so i cannot comment on PVP. If ur worried about warriors buffed in pve that may apply to pvp STS can easily fix that as currently they can have toon settings different in PVE and PVP.

As much as I know STS is trying to make it better and you are noticing it as well, fact is what they've done is not enough. I mean if it was would prominent warriors switch to rogue?

I often appear as the guy that just complain about STS' treatment on warriors but lets face it , they have a tendency to not 'focus' on the real problems... Mages had the same problem 2yrs ago, and it took 2yrs to fix, i just dont want the same 'negligence' to be repeated.

It seems STS knows that by right they dont have to do a thing about the things we 'propose/suggest/imply' in the forums but i try to make them know that just because they have the right not to do anything doesnt mean they shouldnt... When u look at it from a different perspective: STS has no accountability ... As a 'client' they dont owe us anything and there is no body/institution that monitors then thus they can do what they want... But for a community such as AL Community i think we deserve better and so should they.

A recent post of a dev stated: its a hard thing to program so we cannot promise when it will be fixed. Meaning if applied to an example , you buy a 'xbox/ps4 console' from STS and its faulty/defective they say 'i dont know if i can fix it and i dont know when you'll get your 'xbox/ps4 console' back ... Is this acceptable to u as a consumer? And you know what, that reply is actually acceptable for STS to say as thier ToS protects them ... So if we do not constantly appeal to them nothing will happen cos they have the right not to fix anything.

Hope that makes sense

You complain too much.

Bottom line is...

A party of Rogs will ALWAYS do more dam than if there's a war or mage in the group. Even if there's buffs or fixes to the War class.

If players want fast runs...they will always chose a rog over a war...PERIOD.

There is NO WAY and i mean NO WAY STS will buff wars to do similar dam to a Rog.

Arkiouj
11-06-2015, 07:19 PM
After complaining alot before during event and its release, I gave the new mythic wep another try and imo it's great. Yes our dmg is low and at first glance we might look like a burden but this shield is like super glue. Using WW and Jugg along with the shields proc the mobs just stick to me.

It's so easy now, all I need to do is move a little to redirect the redzones away from the dps and its so simple.
More work could definitely be done, buffing hp and armor for example because the amount of pots I'm having to use is crazy... but all in all imo it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Not sure what to make of PvP, can't really comment on that as I haven't tried since last season.

Ardbeg
11-07-2015, 05:02 AM
You complain too much.

Bottom line is...

A party of Rogs will ALWAYS do more dam than if there's a war or mage in the group. Even if there's buffs or fixes to the War class.

There is NO WAY and i mean NO WAY STS will buff wars to do similar dam to a Rog.

asking to consider (a whole catalog) of different skill enhancements/debuff capabilities is not the same as asking for pure damage. you missed a lot of points.

Moxin
11-09-2015, 10:25 AM
These new jewel elixirs were another lame joke on the warrior class. The jewel drop is dependant on DoT resulting in ridiculously different rates of drop for the three classes .does STS even remember that AL has a warrior class running around basically carrying handbags? A whole thread filled with a lot solid ideas that has been on the front page of forums for weeks now and no dev has bothered to even comment on it instead they keep launching content specifically designed to give warriors the short end of the stick. How is it fair that one class gets 3 damaged jewels per elixir while another class loots 27 with the same elixir? If this isn't classism I don't know what is.

Ipoopsy
11-09-2015, 01:23 PM
asking to consider (a whole catalog) of different skill enhancements/debuff capabilities is not the same as asking for pure damage. you missed a lot of points.

Your not really asking, because you been repeating yourself so often in so many threads about the same thing. STS already heard you, you don't have to say it over 10+ time.

It's sounds more like nagging IMO.

Maarkus
11-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Your not really asking, because you been repeating yourself so often in so many threads about the same thing. STS already heard you, you don't have to say it over 10+ time.

Constantly reminding STS of the pending issues which affect the game is a necessary step in enhancing the game for the entire community specially since they(STS) have not acted othe pending issues, not provide a relevant and significant response. Arbegs acts of delivering well thought of and constructive critism on subjects that can help gameplay is not a hindrance but a contribution of a player that wants the game to progress, as so have others done in the past.

And yes, you are correct, STS has indeed 'heard' the issues but has not acted... If that doesnt bother you then you have the right not to bother reminding STS, but to the players that are affect due to thier affection to a game Then i kindly request that you respect their choice as we respect your choice of not acting.
Thanks

Ardbeg
11-09-2015, 02:37 PM

A lot of tank friends already gave up and quit or turned into unhappy rogues. your blunt misrepresentation of other peoples suggestions surly is not helping to balance classes again. Also STS has very capable Spokespersons to voice their own opinion on this matter.

Bmwmsix
11-09-2015, 04:20 PM
I didn't quit but but my tiny smurf is N1 ATM.

Over 2 Years we got this Issue more or less. And I wish I could charge my cash back for spending 250k Platinum only for my warrior.

Seriously, can we stop buying platinum untill sts deserves our cash for a fair and clean product?

Ipoopsy
11-09-2015, 04:51 PM
A lot of tank friends already gave up and quit or turned into unhappy rogues. your blunt misrepresentation of other peoples suggestions surly is not helping to balance classes again. Also STS has very capable Spokespersons to voice their own opinion on this matter.

Reread his comments over and over again. It seems like every few days, he said the same thing. And Carapace and Remiem already said it in other topics.

It's like a count down that he does, and he expect an answer to his questions that has already been answer.

It sounds more like a little kid asking for the same thing over and over again until he get what he wants. (Or a nagging, you know what)

So, let the Devs absorb all the comments and wait and see.

Midievalmodel
11-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Reread his comments over and over again. It seems like every few days, he said the same thing. And Carapace and Remiem already said it in other topics.

It's like a count down that he does, and he expect an answer to his questions that has already been answer.

It sounds more like a little kid asking for the same thing over and over again until he get what he wants. (Or a nagging, you know what)

So, let the Devs absorb all the comments and wait and see.

I was just wondering. How much Hater-Aid do you drink a day?

Ardbeg
11-10-2015, 01:31 AM

i recommend you read many, many more comments on this forum. there's still hope you learn how to transport information in your own comments, cite properly and share your opinions and ideas in a constructive way instead of just smearing and derailing other players useful threads.

Kriticality
11-10-2015, 12:12 PM
These new jewel elixirs were another lame joke on the warrior class. The jewel drop is dependant on DoT resulting in ridiculously different rates of drop for the three classes .does STS even remember that AL has a warrior class running around basically carrying handbags? A whole thread filled with a lot solid ideas that has been on the front page of forums for weeks now and no dev has bothered to even comment on it instead they keep launching content specifically designed to give warriors the short end of the stick. How is it fair that one class gets 3 damaged jewels per elixir while another class loots 27 with the same elixir? If this isn't classism I don't know what is.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I quote you Mox, simply to say, miss you bro.

Moxin
11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
You complain too much.

Bottom line is...

No warrior who understands his class asks for more damage. Most of us are looking for a jugg fix so that mobs/rogues aren't embarrassing us in elite/pvp and possibly vb/ jugg giving an overall buff to party that speeds up runs through stun immunity and crit and damage buffs or any of the great suggestions on this thread. I think holding aggro shouldn't be a problem if u use the new mythic aegis with windmill cs jugg and horn but with the pitiful armour most warriors have be careful what u wish for. All tanks want is pve relevance and we shouldn't have to keep 'nagging' to get it.

I agree with what everyone is saying. I quote you Mox, simply to say, miss you bro.

Hope ur good and wrecking pvp krit :) I'm around bro trying to do the impossible mythic set grind -.-

Hustle
12-08-2015, 06:42 PM
-Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
-Only class never invited to a elite
-Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
-Only class tht isn't able to solo content
-Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
-Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
-Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons

Oezheasate
12-09-2015, 12:06 PM
No warrior who understands his class asks for more damage. Most of us are looking for a jugg fix so that mobs/rogues aren't embarrassing us in elite/pvp and possibly vb/ jugg giving an overall buff to party that speeds up runs through stun immunity and crit and damage buffs or any of the great suggestions on this thread. I think holding aggro shouldn't be a problem if u use the new mythic aegis with windmill cs jugg and horn but with the pitiful armour most warriors have be careful what u wish for. All tanks want is pve relevance and we shouldn't have to keep 'nagging' to get it.

Hope ur good and wrecking pvp krit :) I'm around bro trying to do the impossible mythic set grind -.-

Our skills with more dmg will still not match a rogue, pve wise, we need those party buffs as u said.

Hustle
12-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Our skills with more dmg will still not match a rogue, pve wise, we need those party buffs as u said.

I agree with you every class has a heal might as well give tanks some damage so can atleast pretend to contribute.