PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] pet transfer system!!!

canbolt
09-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Guys we can't spend our time buying new pets and getting cool stuffs In our second character what's the use of spending 100 tokens to just have a 2nd acc which is useless u can only transfer u r stuffs and gold but we can do this by actually creating another Account then what's the difference in having a 2nd character and a 2nd account just for no tokens.u cannot even exchange u r platinums or u r pets if it's like this what's the point of having a 2nd character.

MAKE THE PETS TRANSFERABLE BETWEEN ACCOUNTS BUT IT SHOULD BE LIKE IF U R SECOND CHAR IS 3 LVL AND 1ST CHAR IS 9 TO UNLOCK THE PET U MUST BE LVL 9 IN THE SECOND CHAR

**A COMMON STABLE PLS STS VOTE FOR THIS GUYS**

Lets tell them what we need [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
09-22-2015, 12:22 AM
No. Whatever is keeping the prices of Arcane pets up is the fact that there is a (low) demand for them. People are forced to spend gold to complete stables on their main and alt characters.

If STG implements a common stable, they will completely ruin the egg market in AL.

xiziviqi
09-22-2015, 01:03 AM
No..no...no...

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 01:13 AM
Instead of making useless suggestions like this,how about making a constructive thread about buffing the warriors?

Kakashis
09-22-2015, 01:20 AM
I opened 3 nekro eggs for 3 of my toons. No to this idea as well unless I can get them back as eggs!

Cody Black
09-22-2015, 01:36 AM
Absolutely no
Buff warriors

Kumsaati
09-22-2015, 01:44 AM
No lol

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 02:11 AM
please No.. there are so many reasons for it to be a bad suggestion.
1. lots of people already have same pets in their alts.
2. pet market will crash as people wont need to buy a new pet when they create another alt.
3. Sns owners can rule from their other class.

eggs are one of the most important farming stuff and ruining it can't be a good idea ever.

canbolt
09-22-2015, 02:15 AM
Guys but there is no difference in having a charecter instead of a acc people don't spend tokens and make a Account instead

Dimitrian
09-22-2015, 03:33 AM
Guys but there is no difference in having a charecter instead of a acc people don't spend tokens and make a Account instead

No.Just...no.
Buff the warriors.

Cody Black
09-22-2015, 06:00 AM
Buff warriors
Not your alts

Transfordark
09-22-2015, 06:09 AM
Just, NO
Buff The Warriors.

Mel030
09-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Nooo !!! Dont make pet transfer its terrible idea no offense !

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Greatankush
09-22-2015, 10:39 AM
stop this nonsense...
Buff warrior instead
no to bah blah yes to warrior buff
buf warriors. Buff warrior. Buff warriors

extrapayah
09-22-2015, 10:47 AM
rather than making it transferable, let's make it shareable between alts!!! :D follow this link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121727-Suggestion-Combined-pet-stable)
and yes i agree that there is almost no difference between making new account or making another alts, which make paying plat/tokens to create alts lose almost all of its meaning

it is bs with all the things about arcane pet market, anything that is not limited are meant to become cheaper by time, as an example, mythic weapons market are stable and people don't need to buy another same bow for their alts (yes there are many people with same class alts)

i know it is painful for people who already opened same pets in other alts, but i believe it is a necessary change, for next/future/to be released pets...
it's pain in the *ss to level and open new pets several times, again and again

and where the logic that pet must be bound to a toon comes from? it say it is a wrongly put limitation by sts

and as for sns users, they deserve it with all the gold/time spent to get sns, and it's not like they can play with more than one character at once, meaning that the number of sns existed in AL world is still the same, also if the said user can rule pvp with their alt, it means there is something wrong with the balance of class in pvp, blame these, not shared pet stable...

+ with the release of stampy which is made to counter sns (cmiiw), sts should release sns again, buff/nerf sns and several pets to make them have balanced/equal power

Oursizes
09-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Or just email sts like Hell did and get it transferred from one class to the other. This imo is easier as you can do it on your own time.

nightmaresmoke
09-22-2015, 10:58 AM
A big fat NO just NO...

Saud
09-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Lol let's just think about this and what will happen if we do it:

1- all eggs price will fall down especially arcane
Because everyone would buy 1 nekro and 1 maridos and transfer it to another char

2-Since there's a lot ppl want "buff warriors"
Maybe no buff is coming soon
SO ppl will make a rogue and transfer all arcane pets there and then BOOM warrior class is dead :)

mesalin
09-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Let me think... No

<Forgiveness>

Magemagix
09-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Or just email sts like Hell did and get it transferred from one class to the other. This imo is easier as you can do it on your own time.

So can i transfer my ns nd nilbog nt more than lvl 30 frm my lvl 41 tank to lvl 46 rogue

Or is it jst for lvl 1 pets

Mylast
09-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Thats a bad idea.

Otahaanak
09-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Nope. No transfers. Keep pets character bound.

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 03:28 PM
rather than making it transferable, let's make it shareable between alts!!! :D follow this link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121727-Suggestion-Combined-pet-stable)
and yes i agree that there is almost no difference between making new account or making another alts, which make paying plat/tokens to create alts lose almost all of its meaning

it is bs with all the things about arcane pet market, anything that is not limited are meant to become cheaper by time

i know it is painful for people who already opened same pets in other alts, but i believe it is a necessary change, for next future/to be released pets...
it's pain in the *ss to level and open new pets several times, again and again

and where the logic that pet must be bound to a toon comes from? it say it is a wrongly put limitation by sts

and as for sns users, they deserve it with all the gold/time spent to get sns, and it's not like they can play with more than one character at once, meaning that the number of sns existed in AL world is still the same, also if the said user can rule pvp with their alt, it means there is something wrong with the balance of class in pvp, blame these, not shared pet stable...

+ with the release of stampy which is made to counter sns (cmiiw), sts should release sns again, buff/nerf sns and several pets to make them have balanced/equal power

No ty. Spare the pets please.

I rather see a thread asking for Transferable face cuz the OP doesn't wanna spend story tokens but pets? Naah ty.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Excuses
09-22-2015, 03:51 PM
I would rather say re-egg kit for 1500 Plat or 10m would be better idea.
Its that bad idea for market atm.

Kumsaati
09-23-2015, 04:17 AM
is there any dislike button?

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Zylx
09-23-2015, 11:09 AM
No. Whatever is keeping the prices of Arcane pets up is the fact that there is a (low) demand for them. People are forced to spend gold to complete stables on their main and alt characters.

If STG implements a common stable, they will completely ruin the egg market in AL.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Zylx
09-23-2015, 11:13 AM

Don't forget about causing a massive stir-up in the community that gets everyone's panties in a twist and the conspiracy that STS favors the rich. That's always fun.

Zeus
09-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Simple solution. You don't want to have to buy multiple of the same pets? Play one character.

canbolt
09-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Don't buff the warriirs if u r Doing it do for rogue too

Mylast
09-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Don't buff the warriirs if u r Doing it do for rogue too

YES!! BUFF ROGUES
Just joking. Think some would quit AL lol