PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress Overpowered

Salad Fingers
05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
avourEnchantress just recently got a big buff because a few players were complaining that they couldn't put out enough damage in PvP, however in some cases this was true... I myself never really felt that way and handled people fine with my combo's and could kite and heal lasting longer than everyone else if thats what I wanted. This new buff has just made it very easy and way too cheap, any melee chantress or bow chantress can just buff up and kill anyone by the time they even get close. If anyone does even get close I just blast them and its over. Warriors try to stun be but stun is bugged and is nothing but a root so I am still able to cast spells.

Enchantress is OP and should recieve a small nerf at LEAST. They top charts in very match and shouldn't be able to if they already have heals, and buffs just as good as other classes. How is it fair that we can put out more DPS at the same time.

Devs please take discuss this if you even really need to. I'm seeing PvP matches decrease in amount and its definately my favourite aspect of online games :(

Pimpinbear
05-29-2010, 12:10 AM
I agree with everything you said salad. It takes extreme luck to even get a hit on them b4 they kill you, and even if you are lucky enough to get that one hit in they will just heal and go kill someone else

Aerospacegod
05-29-2010, 12:24 AM
pretty much everyone in all races can kill you in a few blasts with the right skills

Xanthia
05-29-2010, 12:37 AM
They do not make these classes meaning for players to play them in different ways, they build the classes for the players who play the classes the correct way.

Doomzday
05-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Enchantress is fine I've been killed many times it's the same with any class Whoever hits first wins it's all in your preference and style they each have their ups and downs that's fact. No nerfing needed

Doomzday
05-29-2010, 01:55 AM
pretty much everyone in all races can kill you in a few blasts with the right skills

Exactly well said

Bodhi
05-29-2010, 05:40 AM
Yes enchantress can kill ppl with a few magic blasts but they have to buff then cast lightning storm then ice storm then cast firestorm. The buffs only last for 12 seconds then there just as squishy as normal now let's look at what a archer has to do to kill a enchantress focus then blast shot still think there overpowered? what exactly did a enchantress get 2 buffs ironblood and rage oh wait that's what bears already have all they did was bring enchantress's up to what the other 2 races already had what most of this is r bowbears actualy have to work for there kills now and they don't like it.

Doomzday
05-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Yes enchantress can kill ppl with a few magic blasts but they have to buff then cast lightning storm then ice storm then cast firestorm. The buffs only last for 12 seconds then there just as squishy as normal now let's look at what a archer has to do to kill a enchantress focus then blast shot still think there overpowered? what exactly did a enchantress get 2 buffs ironblood and rage oh wait that's what bears already have all they did was bring enchantress's up to what the other 2 races already had what most of this is r bowbears actualy have to work for there kills now and they don't like it.

Exactly now they're up to par with the other classes just different style play

FleshDrill
06-16-2014, 12:46 AM
avourEnchantress just recently got a big buff because a few players were complaining that they couldn't put out enough damage in PvP, however in some cases this was true... I myself never really felt that way and handled people fine with my combo's and could kite and heal lasting longer than everyone else if thats what I wanted. This new buff has just made it very easy and way too cheap, any melee chantress or bow chantress can just buff up and kill anyone by the time they even get close. If anyone does even get close I just blast them and its over. Warriors try to stun be but stun is bugged and is nothing but a root so I am still able to cast spells.

Enchantress is OP and should recieve a small nerf at LEAST. They top charts in very match and shouldn't be able to if they already have heals, and buffs just as good as other classes. How is it fair that we can put out more DPS at the same time.

Devs please take discuss this if you even really need to. I'm seeing PvP matches decrease in amount and its definately my favourite aspect of online games :(

Indeed. Enchantress needs a nerf. :rugby:

Motivating
06-16-2014, 01:15 AM

Look at the date.

Laar
06-16-2014, 01:16 AM

Look at the date.
He knows, you can tell by the rugby face. :)

Burningdex
06-16-2014, 05:34 AM
date >.>

Reunegade
06-16-2014, 08:01 AM
#NerfMage2014

Heqr
06-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Hello???????????????????????????????????

idk what lvl you guys play pvp but my opinion is that bears are the most op character in game with iron blood, rage but they even have evasion and taunt (taunt doesn't do much but helps a little) I mean them 2 dodge buffs are just to op for bear.

Motivating
06-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Hear, this was started in 2010.

Armourslash
06-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Dont worry about the mages because if thry are nerfed then no one would pvp and also I have been getting a lot of complaints that "bears are op" some give explanations that make sense others just dont know how to defeat them.

Laar
06-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Hello???????????????????????????????????

idk what lvl you guys play pvp but my opinion is that bears are the most op character in game with iron blood, rage but they even have evasion and taunt (taunt doesn't do much but helps a little) I mean them 2 dodge buffs are just to op for bear.
^^ Lol this guy got trolled on hardcore

Jyuu1205
06-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Instead of enchantress, I think foxes are way too op. Even though they are able to be beat, they nuke mages easily and when they dodge couple of skills, mages are done. However, I don't hope for any changes because it never happened and it will also buy complains from other pvpers. My conclusion is, mages are not overpowered.

Crys
06-16-2014, 03:02 PM
You guys are crazy! Bears need to get nerfed...

Motivating
06-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Just nerf all classes pls I personally like 10 minute fights.

Armourslash
06-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Just nerf all classes pls I personally like 10 minute fights.
There is NO way that is gonna happen especially has 4/5 of them have been nerfed already.

Motivating
06-17-2014, 03:03 PM
There is NO way that is gonna happen especially has 4/5 of them have been nerfed already.

It was a joke...

Laar
06-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Omg why are there legit convos in this thread?
Y so serious

DivineMoustache
06-17-2014, 03:35 PM
I don't think they're answering the original post anymore, but rather the title as pertaining to...modern PL lolz. In any case it's better to discuss this kind of stuff on an old thread than it is to discuss in 1000 new threads about how OP other things are.

ign Boss
06-17-2014, 06:21 PM
This rebalance guide would distribute power equally between each class.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=160059

ign ALL HAIL

FleshDrill
06-17-2014, 10:14 PM
All thanks to me. :biggrin:

-Vvriter

Motivating
06-18-2014, 09:27 AM
I still want to nerf every single class.

Armourslash
06-19-2014, 02:55 PM
I still want to nerf every single class.
Like I said no,

Burningdex
06-19-2014, 04:16 PM
read the thread date .-.

Motivating
06-20-2014, 09:40 AM
We've already gone over that xD