PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks of Pocket Legends...

Azophet
05-12-2011, 08:40 AM
As you can see, I can go by the name Azophet, both here and in the game world. Just thoughts I would stop in and say hello and check things out. I just started to play yesterday and I find it very interesting but leveling is slow, like in most MMO's. Anyway, it seems fun and I look forward to getting my nephew to play too. lol.

JaytB
05-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi, and welcome. You'll find a wealth of information about the game in here. If you can't find an answer by searching, you can post your question on the forum. There are a lot of helpful people around here :)

Azophet
05-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Thanks, but I don't know how many questions I'll have. Most of the game seems pretty straightforward and I'm glad for that.

thugimmortal
05-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Thanks, but I don't know how many questions I'll have. Most of the game seems pretty straightforward and I'm glad for that.

Lol keep playing my friend and you will have many questions.

welcome to the game

JaytB
05-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Lol keep playing my friend and you will have many questions.

welcome to the game

Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing :)

One of the strong points of this game is definitely its accessibility. but once you get really into the game, you'll discover just how deep the rabit hole goes *creepy music*

Azophet
05-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Well, I suppose I will eventually have questions. I'll have to read through the guides when I get home to my laptop. I wish there was a PC version so I could play at home, too, but that's beside the point. I will, for now, try to enjoy my archer since I usually play quick, stealthy or ranged characters. I should find someone to level me up some. Hehe.